)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....

Go down 
+8
Lucifer
Xasomur
Boogieman
teddybear
Ajunta Pall
mantA
Rex
wehr
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wehr

Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

G ay marriage now being legal in the state of California, Laaffy and Luci eloped without parental consent. Laaffy, who has been mysteriously absent from his laming duties on SOL after a psuedo ban by his lover, stated that he has never known a greater love. Luci was silent on the matter only saying that a girl never divulges her deepest passions.

LAWL
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 7:29 pm

wehr wrote:
you guys take this game too serious... the game should be fun and if it doesn't provide a good laff anymore why play? cmon, laffy's drama is awesome and give's me a good laff. it's far better reading his biatching then listening to ppl talk about being mature. the drama laaffy creates in server is awesome too. it has provided many laffs. face it, jk2 is drama. it you don't like it go cr y to ur mum..... luv u too luci and your demeanor. it's these frictions that have made me laff so much..

w
e
h
r

If you bellive what you are saing,then you are not opening this topic.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 12:12 am

ok: if theres coming more of this trolling from laaaf, i will just delete his topics... or replace it with [trolling] and then were finally free of that slipslop
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 11:52 am

Dark Misery wrote:
Lol Aju, what is this slavery you're talking about! Playing JK2 a couple minutes a week, maybe more when people actually play. O yaa that defiantly makes me a no-life right. BTW you make really nice maps for JK2. How long it took you to learn to make maps for JK2? Only a couple of hard months I'm guessing.. to make maps.. for a funny clan.. which pros don't like.. in a nearly dead game.. loL

So ya talking about breaks and getting life and stuff is just trolling away. I play other games (multi & single) outside of this game and got/do hundreds of other stuff but that's a different story.

Someone also banned Jamey like a week ago. Good job guys, keep on banning the most active players and side with the ones who cri aimbot/evc/ks/no laming and barley play this game or know how it works.

Jk2 is one of those games that you have to be at least good to start having a lot of fun. Because that's where the creativity comes in. In my case anyways.. Otherwise you would just cluelessly cri hax and nonsense like sind, manta, and those 300 pingers.

And Manta stop nitpicking this cr@p and acting like you know what you're talking about (Example: Don't talk about JK2 Drama, don't talk about hax, don't talk about pros). Again you're a disinformed person, with little information, who tries to take action or act like an authority on a subject. Go watch desperate housewives with merC.

Roar! Once again it is proven that SOL is flawed system. loL GG no re

Someone wants Attention again.
Please give this random a dog.

Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 12:06 pm

With a dog you may go outside getting some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 1:58 pm

Xasomur wrote:
ok: if theres coming more of this trolling from laaaf, i will just delete his topics... or replace it with [trolling] and then were finally free of that slipslop

Xaso I kind of (SHOCKER) agree with Laaf and Wehr. KIND OF. ON LIKE 1 OR 2 POINTS.

Also I really hope that you are kidding with that statement too. Our job is not to control and abuse. Our job is to have a good time and to make sure others are as well.

Now cut the crap.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 2:26 pm

lol, would you please show me where you agree. i would really like to see where is some sense in their topics... sometthings which not only a bunch of empty words or insults...
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 2:47 pm

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

Someone lock this please, for all that is holy! Why the hell is a topic like this getting posts? Especially in a clan that's supposed to be about friendship.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 3:59 pm

1 for Laaffy
0 for Xaso

Laaffy= WINNING

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 11:03 pm

each topic drama queen visit's that needs to be close.
Always the same reasons To much drama just close topic please or just ignore.
Enough story talking. We dont Care about peoples there life story it's a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....   Laaffy and Luci secretly wed..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laaffy and Luci secretly wed.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2