)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Someone lagging SoL server

Go down 
+4
Rex
Vader
mantA
Entangl3
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Entangl3

Entangl3

Someone lagging SoL server Empty
PostSubject: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 12:27 am

Today 14:20(UTC+2:00) someone lagged server and then forced me out of server. After that I couldnt enter server anymore :<
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 12:34 am

confirmed, it could be veyd. He was raging again....
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 12:56 am

:O
Back to top Go down
Entangl3

Entangl3

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 3:49 am

mantA wrote:

Ye cuz i was owning him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 3:52 am

Entangl3 wrote:
mantA wrote:

Oh please,who can't own him?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:36 am

Meeee!
Back to top Go down
Entangl3

Entangl3

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:00 pm

Rex wrote:
Entangl3 wrote:
mantA wrote:

Oh please,who can't own him?

Rex i think u cant.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:15 pm

3 times made him RQ.Million times won against him in ffa.RQ ed him in STU,do yo uwant something more?
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:06 am

tbh i'm suprised u killed veyd enty ur not that strong like u say either ^^if u lose 1vs1 u need to gang or u say i win gf

that are the words of a bad loser and i saw u rage a lot when u died fighting other ppl u just rage and put a big mouth and if u fail to gang then always u make me think that u skipped school because u cant count if u and ur team mate die you say 15-0 while u ganged and lose maybe u should join Laaaf his clan he acts like you he lose he gets mad gangs and count bad or say gf i win try to appli for dE not for sol sol arnt fighters they are talkers u talk only crap same like how you fight.

and now sol should even see it on ur respons on this topic when u read u will rage again and lie then u realy should appli for dE have fun.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:30 am

i said it, he's bullshit. I don't understand why sols are ready to get him into sol.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:31 am

this enty kid is only rude talk crap about ppl there backs and if he lose he comes ganging u and acts like laaf
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:51 am

So, as i read the other posts about enty, is he worth to be a sol member? I mostly see bad impressions about him...
Back to top Go down
Entangl3

Entangl3

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 5:09 am

Manta they all is lieing bout me.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 6:49 am

tbh u proved urself that we dont lie in the server admin just need to read the logs and some members of sol where in the server u act like a euro laaaf

Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:11 am

Enty takes the game only for skills,always insults,tries to beat everyone and calling himself pr0.This clan is for friendship and fun and not for show the hole clan how big guy are you.If you came here only to say that you are a pr0 then...Go back where you came from.That's all from me.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:53 am

like i said sol members only talk and sometime duels or make a tourney (for ranks up) nothing more
Back to top Go down
Entangl3

Entangl3

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 6:15 pm

Rex wrote:
Enty takes the game only for skills,always insults,tries to beat everyone and calling himself pr0.This clan is for friendship and fun and not for show the hole clan how big guy are you.If you came here only to say that you are a pr0 then...Go back where you came from.That's all from me.

rex, when i got killed by random u always said 'ur so pro' and etc. I dont know why ur in SoL
Back to top Go down
Dzirtanis
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Dzirtanis

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:17 pm

DDDD,heh beat only Rex,hah and is it all what you can do?
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:57 pm

rex, when i got killed by random u always said 'ur so pro' and etc. I dont know why ur in SoL[/quote]

As i remember good and more will ur the one who always say ur the pro and the best etc enty how idiot can u be impressing new players with lies.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 11:41 pm

I did not said that I'm pro my dear enty,and we never had a truly ffa.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:17 am

gunnarwish wrote:
this enty kid is only rude talk crap about ppl there backs and if he lose he comes ganging u and acts like laaf

O man I thought we were over this. You just mentioned by name in four of your posts loL.

I thought I taught you a lesson when i raped you in SOL last time and you RQed. If you still have a problem with me we can always do a legit match in SOL. Otherwise Shhhh. Stop stalking me fan, it's becoming too much! Go take more screenies of you chatkillling me and show it your slaves in private instead. Cool
Back to top Go down
Entangl3

Entangl3

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:27 am

Nighty speak true merc.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:28 am

We are talking about something very diferent and there's no place to your argue with merC laffy,I saw that there's no topic where you say something diferent than the RAPE,RQ,OWN,PRO words are starting to be anoying in every topic,even if they are diferent.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 3:50 am

Dark Misery wrote:
gunnarwish wrote:

O man I thought we were over this. You just mentioned by name in four of your posts loL.

I thought I taught you a lesson when i raped you in SOL last time and you RQed. If you still have a problem with me we can always do a legit match in SOL. Otherwise Shhhh. Stop stalking me fan, it's becoming too much! Go take more screenies of you chatkillling me and show it your slaves in private instead. Cool

you still believe in ur own dreams disney land? u got mad because i raped u laaf and since then u only gang me and attack me with lightning spam from a far distance when i fight and like i think most sol members remember 6-0 3-1 u lost u got mad and started to say i won gf etc and the whole server laughed with you they even said u diserve it and later u was at fod and u got raped again and so much people laughed again with you that later the whole server attacked u that day me manta and more where cripple of laughing xD u tried to lame and fail then i went afk and u lamed me a few time because u was to pissed off i probly still have those screens on a file because i know u always lie about it. but i remember to i sended the screens on the forum and u said FAKE screenshots then u lie about even more things like i was the one that made the rules and u still lost. u did the same with sin u fought him u made the rules again u lose then u start making exucess i can get that screenshot to manta got it i remember u said someone is downloading face it you sucks Ty laaaaf ill ignore u now i said what i wanted to say and we all know that u will keep lying and u always when ur talking u talk so much crap that people get annoyed by it so forum admins close the topic.

PS: Junior asked me that day too 1vs1 you (maybe he thought too like many other u need to learn a little lesson.)
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 4:56 am

Off Topic. We are talking about ente, not about you, laff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone lagging SoL server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next