)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II

Go down 
+7
Axel
Leonardo
Xasomur
Phoenix
Vader
solid snake
Boogieman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II   Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 8:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Alright mates I wanted to share my thoughts, ideas and feedback about Jedi Knight II.

Since the very first moment I installed Jedi Knight II on my PC it felt like magic when you grabbed your first blaster from the first Stormtrooper your encountered and killed. Facing the Reborns and the Sith Lords was amazing. To be honest, it felt I was like Luke Skywalker or Obi-Wan fighting the Sith Lords in the movies.

The multiplayer has been very addicting to alot of players since the release. All kind of clans has taken part of this atmosphere. From starting to crumbling into the forgotten. The 1.02 is the older version of the JK2 MP and since Lucasarts and Raven fixed and gave out the 1.04 update alot of people went crazy and degraded to 1.02. Besides theres something that doesn't give me the "true" Star Wars feeling when I am playing multi player.

Critics on multiplayer: Yes, It is about the kicks! A game with deadly lightsabers turning into a hi-tech matrialarts game? Ok the kicks was probably meant to be used to kick off nearby players in front of you. ( It wont work in SP ) The kicks is dealing with high damage and a few can get you killed without even turning the lightsaber on. Recently people has been keeping this "kick 'n kill" as a valuable skill that almost everyone uses in every server you visit.

Alright mates, what do you think?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II   Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 5:14 pm

Dark Misery wrote:
Jk2 is like a combination of chess

I own all at chess Cool , I would even go as far as to say i have made slaves =)
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II   Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 5:58 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Dark Misery wrote:
Jk2 is like a combination of chess

I own all at chess Cool , I would even go as far as to say i have made slaves =)

Then we should play chess some time through some online website. Cool

What lvl (using Elo rating system) would you put yourself at?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II   Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion thread about Jedi Knight II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2