)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sizzla's plan

Go down 
+10
Axel
mantA
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
solid snake
Leonardo
Xasomur
Vader
swiftY
Sizzla
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sizzla

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 11:30 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce you my plan. Well, what do you think about that:
Let's find a day and time when all (probably not all but most) members of SoL can play. And let's play together on different map, I mean Bespin ruins, or Duel of the Fates. I think it will be great to play together and I hope that this free day will be found, and I also hope that the most members of the clan will join. If you accept this plan, write your own suggestion when you have free time, so when you can play:)
Sizzla
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 11:56 pm

Virtually impossible for ALL of us as we have members from all over the world.

But sounds good to me weve played alot of other maps before on the odd occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sizzla

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 12:22 am

ya, I don't think that more than 10 of SoL members will can play at the same time Razz
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 2:37 am

Ask xaso he knows how many SoL were on back then...good old times.(Even though it was a year ago xP)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 3:36 am

Vader wrote:
Ask xaso he knows how many SoL were on back then...good old times.(Even though it was a year ago xP)

https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t2976-3-1-2011-sol-record
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 9:03 am

That picture was right before I joined....wow Hek was still here, Light was a yellow flame, kern was blue, Phoe was here......I miss those days.
Back to top Go down
Sizzla

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 9:11 am

offtopic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:52 am

im never on these pics and i used to be so active on the server
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 5:00 pm

I guess we need to make new memories now.
Back to top Go down
Sizzla

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 7:31 pm

so just do it:)
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 1:27 am

@Xaso I was a recruit Razz

You see though its not that simple. We have to arrange a date where people will be able to play. And pick a reasonable time. Smile
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 4:00 am

I think it would have to be more then a one day thing.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 4:23 am

I was there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 5:19 pm

That was definitely 2 months before I got here. Probably like Late December of 2010.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 9:42 pm

Sizzla wrote:
And let's play together on different map, I mean Bespin ruins, or Duel of the Fates.

we used to do this sort of thing all the time, messing around on Expedition, Forest House, TMBJ, Bespin Christmas, you name it, we would spend hours out of a day on these maps. These days we havent the activity or the interest to do it. Theres no point organising things like that, for 3 people to show up...
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 3:12 am

Oh the good times phoenix....

HATED BESPIN STREETS THOUGH.... i think thats the name of it
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 3:43 am

Ye bespin streets was bad. Only good think was gun war with low gravity Very Happy
Good times.. good times...
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 4:37 am

i dont think the map would of been so bad if it wasnt all glitched up and shit.

a few unless areas could of been removed for an improved FPS
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:53 pm

I miss the deathstar map that Vader found that we used to play on. That was a good one Smile
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 1:32 am

What about me?? Suspect Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 10:59 am

These things happen spontaneously - and when they do - it's a thing of communal beauty - wait ad see Wink
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 10:37 pm

Woah plz, dont talk bad about bespin streets, it s a really good fighting map. Not like yavin temppe which is fully hyper, especially in hangar, you cant die there with the costant support of medipacks and shield and bacta. Plus useless obstacles are around and it killed my fun and joy anyway, ohh and my fps too!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 2:23 am

If this will happen ill wipe the dust of my lightsaber and get into the action as I don't play any more *as the server is boring*, it would be interesting to talk to evvveryone
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 3:10 am

Axel wrote:
If this will happen ill wipe the dust of my lightsaber and get into the action as I don't play any more *as the server is boring*, it would be interesting to talk to evvveryone

This is the reason the server is empty, You should try and be active and make fun, if the server is empty then others wont join.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 3:34 am

If there werent ppl with their hyper way of playing and just playing for fun without insults and cr y, then it wouldnt be so bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sizzla's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizzla's plan   Sizzla's plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sizzla's plan
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next