)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Kernowpilgrim

Go down 
+9
Lucifer
Danek
Ajunta Pall
Axel
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
swiftY
Ops
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ops

Ops

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 10:38 am

It feels like i came in to the server and it feels like kernow pilgrim is not ver active alot is he active in the server
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 10:39 am

not alot of people are active around this time of year
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 10:55 am

yea swift is right. but ker was on some days ago ^^ big party time xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 10:51 am

I'm very busy in the real world trying to pay my rent and put food in the cupboard Wink
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 12:34 pm

not on the table kern? lol

and kern was on CTF the other day ask XASO LOL ( inside joke )

And its also not nice to direct this at kern as alot of other SoL's are WAY more inactive then him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 5:05 pm

swiftY wrote:
And its also not nice to direct this at kern as alot of other SoL's are WAY more inactive then him.

Yeah i know, jeez its like, kiss kernows arse why dont ya! Razz

and Ops could you please change that bloody signiture as well, (the friends part) its implying that you rate a few SoL individuals above the heads of the rest, theres nothing wrong with thinking like that, but writing it is different. Its like your trying to say that the rest of the people in SoL arent good enough for you, way to be a team player....
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 9:01 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I'm very busy in the real world trying to pay my rent and put food in the cupboard Wink

Starving hurt no one.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 3:07 am

Phoenix wrote:

and Ops could you please change that bloody signiture as well, (the friends part) its implying that you rate a few SoL individuals above the heads of the rest, theres nothing wrong with thinking like that, but writing it is different. Its like your trying to say that the rest of the people in SoL arent good enough for you, way to be a team player....

Agreed. not that im bothered that im in that list but it may offend certain people
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 3:47 am

who cares ops, kernow has continually played since he's started jk2, and you have disapeared for a year or so, can't even remember last time you were on, and you still criticize him ... for nothing ? lol
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 3:49 am

Mr.Locky BEFORE IT TURNS INTO A SLANGING MATCH?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 4:27 am

Ops, Are you in anyway related to someone who plays JK2 who is named Blackwolfe/Grimlore ?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 4:59 am

He's just too old to play now ^^
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 9:38 am

Wolf is still around. He is pretty old for it now tho lol.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:25 am

Kernow is active, he was on in a CTF 2 days ago
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 8:08 am

but some SoLs leave this clan all time :L
so that is one thing why nobody go in server. I not very active Razz
i play halos all time. if you guys have xbox and some halo i hope you can join my friends.

i have: Halo combat evolved anniversary, Halo 2 (Pc), Halo 3, Halo: REACH.
In reach my rank is Brigadier grade 1. Kernowpilgrim 8c9e5e10

i load halo weapons in Jk2/JK3. if someone want them ask me ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:13 pm

Power wrote:
but some SoLs leave this clan all time :L
so that is one thing why nobody go in server. I not very active Razz
i play halos all time. if you guys have xbox and some halo i hope you can join my friends.

i have: Halo combat evolved anniversary, Halo 2 (Pc), Halo 3, Halo: REACH.
In reach my rank is Brigadier grade 1. Kernowpilgrim 8c9e5e10

i load halo weapons in Jk2/JK3. if someone want them ask me ^^

So you went from fanning Naruto to Halo? loL
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:17 pm

Assassins Creed was somewhere between those two...

(THATS MY THING!!!)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 5:32 pm

swiftY wrote:
not on the table kern? lol

and kern was on CTF the other day ask XASO LOL ( inside joke )

oh yea. i guess i should make a topic for that. no. an announcement. NO! i should make a new portal redirection for this matter.
ker. im forgetful, but if swifty's there, or someone similarly mean, and reminds me of this, i think i gotta yell at you once more Razz
^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kernowpilgrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kernowpilgrim   Kernowpilgrim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kernowpilgrim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: