)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

do u guys dont like me?

Go down 
+8
GONZA
Xasomur
Vader
sebbat
swiftY
Leonardo
Anixem
Ops
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ops

Ops

do u guys dont like me? Empty
PostSubject: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 8:33 am

well i was checking the ops to member listand yes i know i haven't been active but
I just want toknow one thing do u guys hate do u want me to get kick out of SoL confused

Last edited by Ops on Sun 01 Jan 2012, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anixem

Anixem

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 8:35 am

Maybe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 8:36 am

Anixem wrote:
Maybe... Very Happy

i dont know u are u new
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 9:03 am

Hands off the sister buddy.
Back to top Go down
Anixem

Anixem

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 9:04 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 9:05 am

We dont hate you but your going down the same path as Avatar Aang.

People get annoyed with topics like these, best thing i can say is be active and keep your head down.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 9:33 am

Ops, you are fine, just dont get so paranoic with the people lol
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 4:00 pm

Wise Yoda wrote:
Key=Activity Yoda
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 5:27 pm

Yeah I'm pretty sure Yoda said that. I think it was in Episode 7.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 5:28 pm

swifty hits the nail on the head.

i usually support, help and like ppl... UNTIL they create a post called "do you guys dont liek me" or "why do you guys hate me" or other senseless topics with this kinda name.

ops. everybody loves you... when you play the game. if youre not here for playing a game, then youre wrong here. now get on server and play, or go out and hug ppl.

gl
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:27 am

So what xaso means..

Wise Yoda wrote:
Key=Activity

Tips to becoming member:

1. Lay low and don't post alot (well at least thats what i did, once you become a member people will know you a bit better, gradually make more posts when your a member).
2. Be VERY active on server.
3. Be friendly on server.
4. Think before you act. Smile

Well i think that once you follow these easy step-by-step tips you should be a member. This is the same "outline" that i used. So look how far i am. Wink
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:27 am

Xasomur wrote:
or go out and hug ppl.
lol
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:34 am

FREE HUGS CAMPAIGN!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:25 pm

vader, i dont talk about his member poll or his chances.
i talk about the general conflict he is in.

if hes here to find love he will have many dark hours. but if he comes here for playing (may it be jk2 or the society simulation called sol) then he might have a good time.
so if he wants to have a good time here, he shall make himself comfortable and play.
but if he wants to be loved, he has to get up off his seat and send a smile to the real world.

but yea... if he wants to be a member only, then he can read your post ^^
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:28 pm

I'm not sure what this guy wants....hes just like the Occupy Wall Street movement...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:30 pm

well... he is not like the occupy wallstreet movement. THEY know what they want. no matter what other know or not. hes rather liek scratch from ice age 3: doesnt really know if hes in for the nut or for the chick. ^^
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 10:33 am

Xasomur wrote:
hes rather like* scratch from ice age 3: doesnt really know if hes in for the nut or for the chick. ^^

I LOL'D
Back to top Go down
Sizzla

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 11:02 am

Maybe I'm wrong, but imo Ops would like to have all clear, you accept him or not, and I think he writes that "annoying" (as some of you said) posts because he would like you to know that he cares about you, about us. And I think you should give him more understanding as he is one of youngest (as not the youngest) man in the clan. It's hard to keep well in older group, I know that because in other games I usulally was the youngest of all and also I had very hard times. I'm very sorry if I'm wrong now, but's it's my view when I'm reading your all conversation:) I was playing few times with him and I must say that he is very nice dude. At the end I'd like to say, that I'm not keeping Ops's side or people who are against Ops side, I'm neutral here. Big up for you Ops:)
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 11:16 am

I 100% agree with you sizzla ops is a nice guy ive played on his minecraft server and it was cool, but this game isnt friendly no more and the quicker he learns this the better for him, his gonna get alot of haters on jk2 we all do but if he shows them his weak then they will purposly attack him and make fun of him because they know they can get to him.

Im sure nobody here hates him otherwise in my eyes are shouldnt be SoL, he aint done nothing wrong but been alittle annoying with a few posts but thats nothing major.

There isnt sides who hates him and who doesnt, they are saying it for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Sizzla

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 11:31 am

I have nothing against Ops, and I get a little sad when I see that's all...not a little...much... because I know how is to be an object of critic (btw, sorry my all minecraft players, but minecraft sucks!!!!!!!! my brother plays minecraft and I get lame when I see graphics and what he do there...so....DELETE MINECRAFT, PLAY TIBIA!!!!!!!!) bless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 11:33 am

guys i know u guys like me but i don't know how to delete it
Back to top Go down
Sizzla

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 11:36 am

delete what Ops?Smile you mean: repair your situation? be yourself
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:16 pm

I like Sizzla Smile
Back to top Go down
Sizzla

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:24 pm

it's very nice to read things like that, Tim:)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 5:33 am

Ops don't fret so Razz Just chill with Sizzla and have a spliff! All shall be well afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do u guys dont like me?   do u guys dont like me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do u guys dont like me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next