)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

swiftY u prick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

PostSubject: swiftY u prick   Sun 08 Jan 2012, 11:20 am

First topic message reminder :

ban me for laghacking well 1st of all i said STOP so many times and you didnt each time you where interupting my fights you didnt stopped then you mass drain me when i was fightign you allow some newb to lame me and if i dont die because his lame action and try to kill him you come drain me off and grip me and then you run away again and you telerun when i fighted you and you even lamed me while i was chatting and you kept interupting and YES BAN MORE PEOPLE IN THIS DEATH GAME SOL ALREADY ISNT ACTIVE AND I HARDLEY PLAY it wont even effect me this is the first time in MONTHS i went to sol again i even play so less i lost every skill and you newb kept interupting my fights even AFTHER say STOP STOP STOP U DIDNT STOPPED U fly a kite MORON if admin reads logs they will see it there self even when i didnt lamed you say i lame i as getting lamed and i try to fight back iron man while he lames me and you come gripping or draining me stupid fly a kite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:55 am

i dont think youre in the wrong. and i can see no-one saying it. i only see ppl having expected you to be more diplomatic. they all still know you as one of our best DC admins.
youre not in the wrong. the one who gets reprimands is merc. he gets banned. nothing would happen to you. but are you really expecting us to congratulate you to have not been superkind and uberdiplomatic?
i dont wanna lick your arse for making you stay, i say what i think, and i hope you expect that from a friend like i do: you've not been de-escalating. i wouldnt say you've been provoking. to me it looks like merc was uber-touchy and just waiting for an excuse. but like i said swifty: i still remember you as one of our best DC admins here on sol. and you didnt fulfill my expectation. but youre not in the wrong. not at all.

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:01 am

Solid > Logs read and switf.. your attitude on server wasn't good towards to merc
Kern > and Swifty - Please act better in the future

When did i say you had to lick my ass? That wouldnt happen anyways im not one of the Favorite SoLs who are in the limelight 24/7.

And Im not expecting you to congratulate me on my behaviour, but every single thing i do you have to comment on, next time ill just rape him and be abusive back and insult him all day long untill he lags the server again because his a whiney little twat.

And thank you for NOTICING i was a good admin but that doesnt change nothing. ive done alot more for SoL which has gone unnoticed but i wont even get onto that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:17 am

sorry swifty. i dont wanna loose a friend, so i will just ignore your ignorance now. i didnt deserve that aggression.

you do well know that they never said youre in the wrong, only that they expected even better from you, just because youre of such a high position in their minds. thats a compliment, and if you cant take it that way, then i cant help you. i barely got any reward in relation to what i've done. and i get attacked and suspected for so much more things. in fact, thats my reward.

but i wont get torn into this conflict and be aim of your anger only for trying to be diplomatic. sorry swift.
cya around <3

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:20 am

Xasomur wrote:
sorry swifty. i dont wanna loose a friend, so i will just ignore your ignorance now. i didnt deserve that aggression.

yeah k.....

Ciao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 12:56 pm

What?! Swifty.. no please, you dont have to leave because of the opinion of 2 our of members, we couldnt watch the situation so we doesnt know what really happened in the server, dont take that decition yet..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 1:08 pm

This aint the first time something like this has happened to me sebb. and i really cant be bothered dealing with it each time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 1:40 pm

If this is the best for you, i will respect your opinion swifty, if you want to comeback you will have the sol's door open always
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 2:19 pm

Thanks for that sebb Smile but this is the end of the road for swiftY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 2:28 pm

Final message to merC.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:59 pm

Swifty you've evidently been holding up a lot of anger in you for a while, I imagine it has something about feeling unrecognised and perhaps not being mentioned in the elections. It's a common reason why people leave the clan, but the way you've expressed this has been immature and irrational, insulting those who give you constructive criticism and passive advice (Snake and I hardly screamed in your face), and brushing off those who are trying understand your side of the story (Xaso).

You've evidently changed in your attitude towards SoL and JK2, it's a shame to see you leave so dramatically but you can only blame yourself.

Neutral

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: swiftY u prick   Today at 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down

swiftY u prick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2