)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Death of [HACKS]

Go down 
+9
Dark Misery
swiftY
Ajunta Pall
groudon4616
Axel
SkullCrusher
Alpha'
Lucifer
Leonardo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 12:29 pm

Thought this was interesting....

http://s8.zetaboards.com/mcmonkey_site/topic/8337537/1/#new
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 1:31 pm

Death is only the Beginning Tehe
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 3:39 pm

You dont know how right you are...
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 4:43 pm

1ST COMES DEATH 2ND COMES HELL. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 9:17 pm

HACKS = Dead. TwiFire Mod = Unfinished, but released (With some bugs and stuff, unfished you know). The TwiFire source = fly a kite up the source so you have to fix it first Very Happy) If it's a good mod idk, even if it's good I will not use it Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:05 am

The clan AoF already fixed it....was on yesterday to try it.
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:35 am

Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 7:10 am

Hopefully we won't get a post like that here any time soon.
Back to top Go down
groudon4616

groudon4616

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 9:47 am

mc told me about this it made me sad Sad but the tpm server might still have a chance with some help
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:05 pm

Axel wrote:

Ofc not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Axel wrote:

Ofc not Very Happy

then bring your brain on the concerned topic so that it doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 3:10 am

Don't tell me how to do it Aju. I started that topic and I intend to see it through.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 3:13 am

indeed your brought topic on the table, but now that the real job has started you just flee. So yes i tell you how to do it, cuz it strongly seems that you need it.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 2:02 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
indeed your brought topic on the table, but now that the real job has started you just flee. So yes i tell you how to do it, cuz it strongly seems that you need it.

You obviously have a problem with me Aju. If you want me to leave I can arrange that Sad

You need to bring your prick level down to ZERO. No offense.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:25 pm

i have absolutly no problem with you, i'm talking to you as a mad friend kicking his friend's back so that he gets back to work when it's essential.

and come on don't start talking about leaving, it's stupid -.-
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 3:02 am

I call bullsh*t on all of that.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 6:09 am

lol then tell me, why did you bring this topic up ?
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 12:10 pm

MEEP MEEP !
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 1:41 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
lol then tell me, why did you bring this topic up ?

I'm going to stop you right there Aju. First of all, who the hell cares why I brought this up? Personally I thought it was well in hand since the leader of HACKS was a horrible dictator and abuser. Maybe, Aju, it kind of reminded me of when SoL was created, in this case the fledgling clan AoF's break up from HACKS. I thought it had some JK2 historical significance if you dont mind Neutral

Also, you keep talking about this group of friends we are becoming. In fact it makes me sick becuase you could care less about the people below you. In fact, I think this disgusts you, considering what I know about your past with ZoF.

How bout this, I'll put in some ideas, and you learn to work with others. Sound fair to you?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 3:36 pm

first the "this" refers to the topic about clan reformation.
Second, it's what i've been asking from you since the beggining to put in ideas.
and third, what was wrong with zof ? x)
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 5:22 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
first the "this" refers to the topic about clan reformation.
Second, it's what i've been asking from you since the beggining to put in ideas.
and third, what was wrong with zof ? x)

Don't try to backpedal out of this. If you mean the other topic, then just say so. The word "this" refers to the current topic, ofc thats why I find that hard to believe. Since the beginning you have treated me with contempt. Dont preach friendship if you can't show it to others. There is nothing wrong with ZoF, it was an important, and respected part of SoL history. Lets just say, I know what you want, or rather, wanted from reformation.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 12:34 am

lol, don't blame my poor english i make you remember i'm french, and it happens quite often that i make grammar mistakes. So sorry if my sentence didn't mean what myself i wanted to say, but i was refering to the other topic. ( and why would i talk about "death of HACKS" topic anyway ? x) ).

And about you, there has never been any contempt. I agree my way of talking to others might not always be sweet, but it's not about contempt, it's that the things never get done by themselves, and as i've said to you sooner, without kicking people's backs nothing never happens. If i'd had any contempt toward you, i wouldn't spend time here trying to get back to a normal relationship with you. The only people i really contempt are boss and wehr, so you can see that you don't have to worry about this !

And yes i claim for friendship. What is friendship for me ? trust others, don't lie to them, respect them. Ask kernow and xaso, i think they are the people you trust the most, and they will tell you if i'm anyhow a lier. About trust and respect, anyone in this clan is my friend, so i trust and respect anyone here, you included.

Then your last point, i understand what you mean, but no there is nothing about ZoF in this case, and i swear it i havn't even thought about ZoF once since this case began. ZoF is past now, and trust me it's been over for a long time for me. I don't link anyhow SoL with ZoF, and all i'm trying to do is getting sol back to life, by giving suggestions making it more active in the inside, so that people from outside want to come again.

I hope after this post you'll understand and stop sending such things which come absolutly from nowhere, cuz i make you remember that i originally only asked to move your ass to the "if you havn't noticed already" topic x).
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 5:46 am

I agree with everything but the last sentence. I wanted to make a point to everyone, that we must embrace out members, not push them away. Reformation was (except the Council part) was the last thing on my mind. Therefore maybe I didnt want to be included in the discussion, since you, Kernow, and Xaso basically make all the decisions for us. And like many other times before, as you three decide which direction to go, the others sit back and comment on things we don't agree on. Just think, when was the last time that Vader proposed a reformation, or even me, putting up elections for administration. We don't do that, as I assume we aren't ready for it yet. So, if you want us to contribute, fine, but either way you will still be making the decisions.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 9:40 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Then your last point, i understand what you mean, but no there is nothing about ZoF in this case, and i swear it i havn't even thought about ZoF once since this case began. ZoF is past now, and trust me it's been over for a long time for me. I don't link anyhow SoL with ZoF, and all i'm trying to do is getting sol back to life, by giving suggestions making it more active in the inside, so that people from outside want to come again.

Lol wth is ZoF?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 11:53 am

Don't worry about it. It seems this whole thing is a waste of time anyway. No one is going to listen to me. So this is where I stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death of [HACKS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of [HACKS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next