)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

laggers fake outcast and impersinator

Go down 
+10
Hektor
Grimlore
NickdeClaw
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
BlueNinja
Infernø
sebbat
Grimmjow
Battledroidlover
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

laggers fake outcast and impersinator Empty
PostSubject: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:20 pm

2 guys connected today.....one was called Outkast and the other Padawan.....first they lagged out Xemnas then they startyed impersinating us all...(including ccoolig) and then i was lagged out and now i cant connect -___- why cant all members after white flame get VERY low admin where u can only kick and ban people -_____-
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:34 pm

People shoudln't get admin when they recive white flame that's far too early for people can be trusted with admin :p
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:38 pm

I GO THERE I BANNED THE TWO, THEN I HAD AN ERROR IN PC, I RESTARTED PC, I SAW OUTKAST CONNECTED, I GO TO THE SERVER AND...

BANNED
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:41 pm

it was Jawa......
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:42 pm

other people connected and as soon as they joined battle they disconnected.....he kept on saying he lagged them out -_____-
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:44 pm

What a son of a bitch.. i wanted to change my ip.. but i dont want to have lagg for days.. so im waiting an admin to rangeban that guy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:47 pm

but whenever you banned him he kept coming back? so is rangeban a like...impossible too change IP ban?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:48 pm

I only kickbanned him.. so he only changed his ip
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:58 pm

ye
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 12:19 am

Omg, impersonaters are really annoying they deserve to be banned from the whole game not just the server -.-!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:22 am

No that wasn't Jawa that was my homie blivvy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:39 am

The guy Outkast was on their server. He said he had been told that we were traitors, hypercrites and stole the ATS name so he lags us for this.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:53 am

Surprised nevermind then, blivvy hates Outcast Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:23 am

lol he is jawa....he renamed several times to Jawa,
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:43 am

This guy must be a friend of Outcast. The lag war continues. It is time..

I am tired of this bullshit. If Outcast doesn't want to play by the rules, I am find with that. Now don't give me that crap "we need to be better than them, and show we are the better men." I tried that. And it didn't work. Outcast is MINE.
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:50 am

Do u know guy's this faking needs to stop 'People who fake others r just rtarded :S
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:58 am

mereel wrote:
This guy must be a friend of Outcast. The lag war continues. It is time..

I am tired of this bullshit. If Outcast doesn't want to play by the rules, I am find with that. Now don't give me that crap "we need to be better than them, and show we are the better men." I tried that. And it didn't work. Outcast is MINE.
You can't expect being peaceful to work overnight. Tell me this: What do we gain by acting like them? Because we certainly lose a lot.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 12:30 pm

alot of stuff including friends of old and new when something happens...

if it's some noob who thinks we're Out's ats they need to think before doing this
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 12:43 pm

Umm excuse me, if "we're"?

Mereel, really, Nick is right there is no point in retaliation, let Outcast act like a little immature kid if he wants to, but lagging back gains nothing, just more hate from the opposing faction(s).
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:59 pm

I agree with Nick - People like Boss, Fisto, Azzy fought back against Outcast. Remember how they seemed to us? Outcast capitalised on their aggresive retaliation and negated their reputation further to us. We'd be digging our own holes, Outcast would like nothing better than to tell his new and naive recruits "See! What did i tell you they are jelous rats only."
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:33 pm

ye...if we dont attack them maybe the "naieve" recruits will realise that theyve joined the wrong ATS :O
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:56 am

What does our small Outcastie want ? Destroy us ? Oo
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:25 pm

probably
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

lol I fought back for the reason he turned my mates from ats againest me and other reasons

Outcast is just a 8 year old kid behind a computer saying he has skill and he is good well actually he is not he sucks and he is bad admin

LOL ignore the outcast noob he only wants u to get angry

Look I pwned outcast alot and said to him if you keep banning me I will lag your server

So he keep banning me so I lagged that noob good times.

So I say to this ats. if you want to go to outcasts level fight back but I would not go that low

When I was fighting him he was very easy after you kill him 4 times he just uses admin and just amgets and dcfreezes so funny its pathetic.

Outcast wants a war then I will war him back if you want to join me go ahead

~fiSto
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 10:29 pm

Good Words fisto - Karma: However he says a valid point. Take the higher ground.

If they insult us, ignore them.
If they lag us, lol them.
If they lame us, be fair too them.
If they deny our existance, we acknoledge theirs.
If they say they are true ATS, we say we are 'the Democratic faction of ATS'

Take the moral highground. Do damage that doesn't discredit us. Do you know what damage is to Outcast? Telling the truth in non-aggresive form to his recruits. Be nice and polite to them, explain everything to them. Say they don't have too choose and side and if they want facts and truths go on our server and read our history pages.

This is the way to beat Outcast, let us not stumble in aggresion but soar in virtue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: laggers fake outcast and impersinator   laggers fake outcast and impersinator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

laggers fake outcast and impersinator
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next