)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

heart still beating... sometimes

Go down 
+7
deathray
Lord_Draco
swiftY
solid snake
Vader
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 10:11 am

First topic message reminder :

we just had 12 ppl online Smile for more than a half hour Very Happy

heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Shot2513
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:31 am

It's ctf_imperial if i remember Very Happy It's a fun map we could play on it some day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:54 am

lol wehr. sure we can try other maps ^^
and i didnt intentionally chose the opposite team. in fact i like to team with the good players, because i am lazy and i dont want to loose Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:50 am

x)
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:37 am

yes solid, it's imperial. i wish sometimes you all would start on that map cuz we usually start on the others, and never get to play imperial.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:37 pm

heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Shot2519
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 7:29 pm

Wehr next time i start ctf we start from it Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 8:44 am

oh, 15 ppl on... even without me forcing it Smile
thats fine ^^
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 9:11 am

Some ctf got people to come play. Very Happy Ctf in imperial was abit lagy with so many people but very very funny we should have ctf more in that map really. Very Happy I didn't look how much there was but many cos there was all ways someone waiting at the next corner Very Happy Jk2 is getting fun again and it seems that more people think the same way Smile
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:52 pm

im happy seeing this!! jk2 never die Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 2:45 am

It's kind of impressive how the game was on stand by for long months, and in a week or two, activity grew up magically, up to half full servers whole week end. FY had about 20 ffaers, ce is always full of people, ats getting some players time to time, SoL getting really full lately, it's magic.

A good thing would be to close all of the inactive servers, so that jk2 community could gather for real in the few active servers, and have 100% of the jk2 players playing together all the time.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 4:55 am

I would love to hear that aju, but how would that be possible? Some people have history on those dead servers and might bring back memories..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:32 am

13 ppl on the server and no sol?
i mean im happy bout the full server, but... no sol? D:
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:33 am

it's week guy, we got studies x)
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 10:20 am

yush meh soz for not bein on but now i will beh!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause i got a cable now yay Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heart still beating... sometimes   heart still beating... sometimes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heart still beating... sometimes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: