)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

an apoligy

Go down 
+8
Grimmjow
Phoenix
Hektor
Infernø
solid snake
Kernow Pilgrim
Cibbicom
Battledroidlover
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

an apoligy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Im very sorry for laming pheonix cibbicom and solidsnake......and i ask that you accept my apoligy.....and i apologise greatly for lagging the server and insulting pheonix hora and hektor...and im just so very sorry Sad dont kick me from ATS Sad

Last edited by Battledroidlover on Sat 06 Feb 2010, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:47 am

LOL, how can u lag a server in first place :O
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:51 am

Set up name change binds and switch between them.

say for example:

/bind a name person1
/bind b name person2

Then press a and b in rapid alternation and you will switch between the names fast, to fast, the server cant cope with the rapid information change and therefore overloads, so people then lag out. You can lag yourself out too.

Btw this is just for your knowladge, dont try it lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:54 am

LOl, i know now but dont worry i wonte try it im not like that,
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:58 am

Lol im just kidding, i didnt think u really would do it, but if any new and unfimiliar people read that post and see that information, they may try to carry out those commands out of curiosity, or ingnorance, because they may not realise what it does, so ive just said dont do it as to indication to any new people who read it. And also to cover my own ass if anybody says "phoenix was giving information on how to lag out servers" ect......

Last edited by Phoenix on Sat 06 Feb 2010, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 12:00 pm

LOL, ok i wonte though anyway, well im off now im going sleep lol cya Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 7:55 pm

.......okay...............i did it Sad i was just so angry lately at danek....and heky............and im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry......i didnt realisze it was so important and i will never do it again........i have already told kernow...........and he wasnt angry...i just hope that you all arent to Sad and forgive me for lying Sad sooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 12:51 am

Bdl, its better to tell the sad, ugly truth then to lie, because once you have a reputation as a liar, no one will trust you anymore and it's very hard to get rid of that reputation.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 2:48 am

okay ninja Sad
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 4:25 am

For feck sake BDL, its not the fact that you lagged the server, even if you did it on perpose then yes that it bad, and you would receive a repremand. But provided you were honest and genuinly sorry, held your hands up and said "yes guys it was me, im really sorry" we would have gotten to the truth much sooner. Then im sure in time we would all be able to forgive you without too much fuss.

Its because you were indignant enough to lie to us which caused a whole enquiry into this incident, with which if had you told the truth in the first place, would have saved a hell of alot of time and effort for everybody. I also feel that the only reason you have admitted it is because you have been busted, should we not have been certain it was you who was responsible for that lagging, you would have quite happily lived in silence, and never had told us it was you.

In turn this may have lead to innocent people being brought under scrutany and being suspected as possible candidates for the server lagging. This of course would be totally unacceptable if we were blaming other people because you had not told the truth.
You also had the front to deny the server lagging in your apology which is very much insulting all of us (even more so, the people who saw u do it) and knowing nicks competence with servers and networks you must have known that were going to get collared for it sooner or later.

This leaves us with a problem, you have shown that you outright cannot be trusted, if you had admitted your responsibilities for the incident in the first place, you would have received a slap on the wrist, and all of this would be over and done with now.

Unfortuantly you have sparked a serious amount of doubt over whether you deserve to be in ATS now, myself, the council and the admins/moderators must talk this over and discuss what actions we must take against you.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:00 am

okay pheonix Sad
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:48 am

dont get a bad rip as what I have LOL

~fiSto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an apoligy   an apoligy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an apoligy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: