)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Unleash the Forbidden One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Unleash the Forbidden One   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

So when do I get unbanned? Because it's been weeks and years. loL

I had to activate other servers, but now my mission there is now complete.

Yes. I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 10:42 am

Xasomur wrote:
and now he even uses evc.

Ignorant Accusations again. I guess some people just can't accept that true skill exists. Actually most people in this game can't. BTW this is another type of player that I forgot to mention. A player that only cris and cris that someone is cheating, when clearly they are just more superior then them by skill.

Yaa.. If half the game including nib, xaso, wehr, jamey, bunch of randoms, and recently slayer think I use hp hax, wallhax and Aimbot. That says a lot. If you don't understand how the game works, then you shouldn't accuse such nonsense. Evc is an illusion because of lack of skill and poor understanding of the game mechanics.

I got screenies of various people accusing me of evc and obviously it shows me not using it. However there's no need to post them yet..

Nib wrote:
Amnesia? I hate people who make up scores. You've never killed me more than twice in any game.
Well only one way to settle this, you're always welcome to match me, I don't need to fear anyone. I took care of all the current opposition in a competitive sense. So.. yes. If you have something to say about my skill, then you know what to do.

Last Time you fought peg and did 5-0 him (well not exactly last time) was when he was on hes Mac with 30-40 fps. After that he always only played on hes Windows comp loL. And I haven't seen this personally, however hes not someone who lies. He said he fought you and you both were about even sometime after that. Yes.

I don't know much about your JK2 past (loL) and I don't really care. From people who were around back then said when they knew you, you were just a newb. Other then that, jokes about stilleto leaving because of you loL. And from your iGang members, that you act differently when I'm not around, talk about dominance! loL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 10:48 am

I never saw Peg after I 5-0'd him. Let me remind you that Buff likes to use people's names after they quit the game. Don't think I haven't caught him using iGang tags even though he has left iGang a long time ago. Peg also might have mistaken a padawan for being me also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 11:11 am

Ok, after reading a bit, I am getting these general feelings of how people are acting in this topic:

Sebb: As usual, being the nicest guy here. Thumbs up for that Sebb.

Sindwinder: Throwing his 2 cents in. lol

Xaso: Just stating the truth. It was a group decision, and you failed the poll. Until then, you might as well get use to the fact no one really cares about you Laaf, other than that you are annoying.

Micro: Showing that if you don't fully read what is going on, or do a bit of back ground check before replying, can lead to misunderstanding and/or rage-inducing rants. No offense, Micro, but Laaf had this coming.

Laaf: Ok now fun begins. Really man, I am not going to sugar coat it, or make up a complicated way of insulting you. I am just going to state it loud and clear: You are annoying, immature, self-centered, a general troll, and a huge liar. You talk a lot of "pwning" in the past, and keep coming up with these random numbers like they actually matter. Should I start now? How about a 2 years ago I 20-2 you on the ATS server while I was an ATS member. Pretty sad, but I forsee you coming around and saying something like "Oh but I can 10-0 now so i love you slave." or "That's two years ago, I am pr0 now, and you are pro still". Who knows, who cares, but I am just pointing out how silly it is trying to remember silly fly a kite numbers of "pwnage" from the past. It's a never-ending cycle of score comparisons, and that's just as bad as if my friends and I started pulling out our dicks to see who had the biggest one. It just screams g a y. Now about the fact of you continuing to lie about using wallhack/evc/aimbot (WHO CARES). There is people with experience of those cheats who say you use them. You think a person that has been using cheats for a good long time would have an easy time picking out when other people are using cheats too, huh? So what's the point of lying really?

Now, I really don't care what your response is, because in honest truth I won't be either responding to it. That is because I will remember that if you are to take any argument on the internet that is pointless to start with seriously, you been stranded on your computer for a long time, and you are just forever alone. It's just sad really, and I feel pity for you. Now, I am just going to get off my computer, and do whatever I have next in my life to do: work, hanging with friends, working out, or being with my family. I won't deny, video games and the internet is a great place to kick back and escape from the real world, but we still need to return to it every so often. So that is my prescription to you Laaf: Go out, get fresh air, and possibly stop bothering people on the internet. Really, it was funny at first, but that was the first hour I ever met you. Now you are just a flea that won't die.

And because you are Laaf, you probably either scanned of skipped over the majority of my post, so here is the TL;DR part of the post

No one gives a F U C K about your opinion. You aren't funny, and you never will be. Unless you are being paid for it, stop abusing the word 'pro', for you aren't. Now stop annoying people, no one gives a shit.

Last edited by mereel on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 1:24 pm

posts like these make me really miss good old mereel Smile

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 1:49 pm

Nibler wrote:
I never saw Peg after I 5-0'd him. Let me remind you that Buff likes to use people's names after they quit the game. Don't think I haven't caught him using iGang tags even though he has left iGang a long time ago. Peg also might have mistaken a padawan for being me also.

Well maybe so, idk about that. However devy did 5-0 you while you were NOT TRYING and HE WAS TRYING. But I 10-2ed devy, while HE WAS TRYING. Yes. Those are the current facts skill related. And that was devy a year ago? or so. EVeryone got better Nib while you were away. In that sense, I raped a more superior version of devy that still sucks 10-2. Yes.

Mereel wrote:
Ok, after reading a bit, I am getting these general feelings of how people are acting in this topic:

Xaso: Just stating the truth. It was a group decision, and you failed the poll. Until then, you might as well get use to the fact no one really cares about you Laaf, other than that you are annoying.

Micro: Showing that if you don't fully read what is going on, or do a bit of back ground check before replying, can lead to misunderstanding and/or rage-inducing rants. No offense, Micro, but Laaf had this coming.

Laaf: Ok now fun begins. Really man, I am not going to sugar coat it, or make up a complicated way of insulting you. I am just going to state it loud and clear: You are annoying, immature, self-centered, a general troll, and a huge liar. You talk a lot of "pwning" in the past, and keep coming up with these random numbers like they actually matter. Should I start now? How about a 2 years ago I 20-2 you on the ATS server while I was an ATS member. Pretty sad, but I forsee you coming around and saying something like "Oh but I can 10-0 now so i love you slave." or "That's two years ago, I am pr0 now, and you are pro still". Who knows, who cares, but I am just pointing out how silly it is trying to remember silly fly a kite numbers of "pwnage" from the past. It's a never-ending cycle of score comparisons, and that's just as bad as if my friends and I started pulling out our dicks to see who had the biggest one. It just screams awesome. Now about the fact of you continuing to lie about using wallhack/evc/aimbot (WHO CARES). There is people with experience of those cheats who say you use them. You think a person that has been using cheats for a good long time would have an easy time picking out when other people are using cheats too, huh? So what's the point of lying really?

Now, I really don't care what your response is, because in honest truth I won't be either responding to it. That is because I will remember that if you are to take any argument on the internet that is pointless to start with seriously, you been stranded on your computer for a long time, and you are just forever alone. It's just sad really, and I feel pity for you. Now, I am just going to get off my computer, and do whatever I have next in my life to do: work, hanging with friends, working out, or being with my family. I won't deny, video games and the internet is a great place to kick back and escape from the real world, but we still need to return to it every so often. So that is my prescription to you Laaf: Go out, get fresh air, and possibly stop bothering people on the internet. Really, it was funny at first, but that was the first hour I ever met you. Now you are just a flea that won't die.

And because you are Laaf, you probably either scanned of skipped over the majority of my post, so here is the TL;DR part of the post

No one gives a F U C K about your opinion. You aren't funny, and you never will be. Unless you are being paid for it, stop abusing the word 'pro', for you aren't. Now stop annoying people, no one gives a shit.

Lol who invited you into this? Believe it or not but I remember this really well, Newby as you went back then. 9-0 on SOL Bespin gg. That was 2 years ago, you never raped me and you never will. Your just Nibs Random pet. O ya ATS, that was like over 2 years ago I think? Yes, I don't remember a 20-2, but I remember your admin abusing and ganging really well. Now your my toy, it's not who knows lol. It's not maybe. You are defiantly my toy. Considering I been raping you these two years over and over until you quit and lost all interest because of the rape. Even nib knows that you are no match at the slightest bit for me, or 80 percent of the players in this game. Cool

loL don't worry I don't skip my fanmail, 30 percent of whats good in this game is JK2 Drama. The Best.

Actually only a few percentage of the people in this game don't like my attitude or think I'm not funny? I don't care what people on the internet think, but just saying, so get your facts straight.

Mereel wrote:
Now about the fact of you continuing to lie about using wallhack/evc/aimbot (WHO CARES). There is people with experience of those cheats who say you use them.

Don't worry I'll add you to my list collection of people who think I hax.

Another slave who thinks I evc! yes Ego upgrade! loL jk

But seriously though sure there are people with experience with those cheats who say I evc and such. Lets see now there are even more people with experience in those cheats who say Nib your master EVcs and Aimbots. Yes people with a lot of experience in those cheats. I don't think so, but those experienced people do.. yes. I don't need aimbot, go to a dueling server and ask around, slave I'm on the top 10 duelist list at minimum now. Yes! Aimbot is irrelevant to me, in other words useless.

But it's all about logic, sadly experience doesn't give those people logic. They think just cause they need cheats to aim and predict things everyone does. That's bad logic such as yours, Intellect > Experience. Other way around causes Ignorance.

You might not of read this, but if you did, Go take the red pill once again. You quit this game? Why are you on the forums talking about a topic about me. You don't like this game anymore, I do. This Thread has nothing to do with you. You're raging without even playing the game loL!

Last edited by Dark Misery on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 2:09 pm

mereel wrote:

Laaf: Ok now fun begins. Really man, I am not going to sugar coat it, or make up a complicated way of insulting you. I am just going to state it loud and clear: You are annoying, immature, self-centered, a general troll, and a huge liar. You talk a lot of "pwning" in the past, and keep coming up with these random numbers like they actually matter. Should I start now? How about a 2 years ago I 20-2 you on the ATS server while I was an ATS member. Pretty sad, but I forsee you coming around and saying something like "Oh but I can 10-0 now so i love you slave." or "That's two years ago, I am pr0 now, and you are pro still". Who knows, who cares, but I am just pointing out how silly it is trying to remember silly fly a kite numbers of "pwnage" from the past. It's a never-ending cycle of score comparisons, and that's just as bad as if my friends and I started pulling out our dicks to see who had the biggest one. It just screams g a y. Now about the fact of you continuing to lie about using wallhack/evc/aimbot (WHO CARES). There is people with experience of those cheats who say you use them. You think a person that has been using cheats for a good long time would have an easy time picking out when other people are using cheats too, huh? So what's the point of lying really?

I think Mereel finally got his rq out on laafy LOL. I like the line "Now the fun begins" ROFL And also.. "Unless you are being paid for it" I would be the one funding mr laaafy. So if you don't mind.. btw "Now stop annoying people, no one gives a shit" If you didn't give a shit you wouldn't have posted. Someone close this topic lol. so pointless. GG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 11:51 am

I quit this clan because of you Xaso, Because of the fcking drama you caused and "annoyed" the fck out of me, reading all the rubbish you post. I'm just fcking surprised that you didn't insult me in that post. Didn't sound like you.
@Mereel, S-T-F-U I read every fcking post here, It's a fcking game!!! Every video game you play you get annoyed by other players. Because they beat you? because they kill you?
Like Mw3 or Black ops for instance. I hate it when the same fcking guy kills me, So do i bann him? {if CoD had the ability to do that} No just play the fcking game, and who gives a shit if somebody kills you, put on a bubble.. And if they are annoying you in dat bubble, then make a Fcking mod to where if they attack you or kick you in da bubble they get damaged.

~m00n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 6:23 pm

Unbelievable rage.. Over laff, lol. Truly he's a good troll. But laff, be honest with yourself, you were never on Niblers level. MAYBE you're closer now. But there's beating buff, then there's beating Nibler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 6:45 pm

I don't know why so many ppl even respond to this nonsense. I saw him on UG yesterday. Destroyed him and everyone else on there. Complete noobs. Most of em Darkside and all I had to do was go ls. Their pulll/push gave me infinite hp and was running around destroying them all with red hits. Laaffy was getting demolished by complete noobs. Very funny.

w
e
h
r

PS- He same way in ctf. A complete n oob. Yesterday I played with SOL in ctf. We routed 10 to 0 Laaffy, Jeezy, Nasty, etc.... At times my team was outnumbered 6 to 3 and they still couldn't score. No skill with low REGEN. Laaffy's all around skils are still pretty low and I wouldn't want him on my team for tffa, ctf, etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 11:04 pm

micro, the only who doesnt sound like oneself is you. look, this sounds very different: http://soljk2.forumotion.com/t4400-microsoft-s-departure
i think back then we could have fixed problems, that could have existed between me and you. you werent needed to read that posts. you seem to have forgotten that i am not sol... and you seem to have adopted the hatred towards me of some other ppl. Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 4:44 am

Mereel and I raged Laff, GG no re.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 7:42 am

raynE wrote:
Unbelievable rage.. Over laff, lol. Truly he's a good troll. But laff, be honest with yourself, you were never on Niblers level. MAYBE you're closer now. But there's beating buff, then there's beating Nibler.

Lol Nice, stop sucking up. As I remember you were on buffs level, and I was the one teaching you moves. That's 2 years ago.

Wehr wrote:
I don't know why so many ppl even respond to this nonsense. I saw him on UG yesterday. Destroyed him and everyone else on there. Complete noobs. Most of em Darkside and all I had to do was go ls. Their pulll/push gave me infinite hp and was running around destroying them all with red hits. Laaffy was getting demolished by complete noobs. Very funny.

w
e
h
r

PS- He same way in ctf. A complete n oob. Yesterday I played with SOL in ctf. We routed 10 to 0 Laaffy, Jeezy, Nasty, etc.... At times my team was outnumbered 6 to 3 and they still couldn't score. No skill with low REGEN. Laaffy's all around skils are still pretty low and I wouldn't want him on my team for tffa, ctf, etc...

Lol don't even compare yourself to me, nasty or jeezy. That's just wrong! Last time we really did match was like a year ago, 21-1? and you cried that you had bad internet even though your ping was just fine all the way through. Actually I think you still cri about that? Now I just rape you from time to time. Like a week ago or so I saw you get raped by nasty 1vs1 by like 10-0 and you cried cheats. Wehr I'll match you anytime you want, your not really whats the word? On my level? I mean this literally, like if I beat you 5-3 I will hate myself. I expect you to not kill me, that's just how far away you are from me. Yes.

O yes and on about UG, you didn't kill me for one. Actually you were being random with abs+LS+DFA spamming Lol what a pro. I was handleing 1vs5 or more newbs. You didn't destroy me, you actually didn't fight me loL! And I thought you were someone else because of that, because you were helping me? Unless thats just how bad you are that you are trying to kill me but are helping me instead?? O yes and btw, on UG we joined about the same time and I was 1st place about 5 minutes later & throughout the game, and your score was like twice beneath mine, even though I was the main one being ganged as everyone knew it was laaaf/misery. Please explain that. loL at people with amnesia. Match me anytime big boy I'll put you back in your place.

Nib and Mereel, they RQ the game, go to SOL forums, see my posts, rage with fanmail, I respond, they are shocked by my words of wisdom, it seems only I can make them do that. GG no re.

Alright once again I'll say this, if wehr, rayne, nib, mereel, etc. can not back up there heavy words with a real 1vs1 match against me, please quit speaking about how much I suk, when I been raping each one of you your whole JK2 careers and making you come up with 1k excuses about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 7:59 am

I have backed up my words, you've lost EVERY TIME, you lie that those never happened. My point is proven and your words mean nothing. I love seeing you rage is the only reason I even message your rage topics. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:03 am

Nibler wrote:
I have backed up my words, you've lost EVERY TIME, you lie that those never happened. My point is proven and your words mean nothing. I love seeing you rage is the only reason I even message your rage topics. ^^

loL you must b crazy if you think I'm raging. It's the other way around.

Actually I think you wanted to make a point, but that failed, so the only think left for you to say is stuff like "GG No RE" Yes! Expozed with Total obliteration! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:07 am

You're right laff. You are a joke, no wonder so many think you're so funny ^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:13 am

Dark Misery wrote:
Lol Nice, stop sucking up. As I remember you were on buffs level, and I was the one teaching you moves. That's 2 years ago.

Oh yeah, was that before or after you solo'd the entire Jk2 community by yourself? Rofl I was just so impressed, I had to ask the master for help. You're delusional bro. I don't need to suck up. I stomped you 1v1 and 2v2 on bespin. My teammate was in fact wehr. You mad? Rather, since you have no reason to be afraid, let's 2v2 again. So you can't complain about lag - Again. Pick a good partner, and a time. See you there. Tues/Weds/Thurs please, got school and work to think of.

Edit: What exactly did you teach me two years ago? .. I already knew how to hold down drain lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:32 am

Nib still raging, no comments left for you.

raynE wrote:
Dark Misery wrote:

Oh yeah, was that before or after you solo'd the entire Jk2 community by yourself? Rofl I was just so impressed, I had to ask the master for help. You're delusional bro. I don't need to suck up. I stomped you 1v1 and 2v2 on bespin. My teammate was in fact wehr. You mad? Rather, since you have no reason to be afraid, let's 2v2 again. So you can't complain about lag - Again. Pick a good partner, and a time. See you there. Tues/Weds/Thurs please, got school and work to think of.

Edit: What exactly did you teach me two years ago? .. I already knew how to hold down drain lol.

loL well lets see, there's pk, lightning, dragging, and a few other minor things. That was before I became pro. K, If I see you (which as you can see won't be on SOL, apparently ever) possibly on other active servers, I'll offer you a match. And I don't ever recall you stomping me anywhere loL, actually we matched before on SOLs yavin map. It was like 5-2 or something. But I guess past is irrelevant if everyone keeps lieing about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:47 am

Dark Misery wrote:
loL well lets see, there's pk, lightning, dragging, and a few other minor things. That was before I became pro. K, If I see you (which as you can see won't be on SOL, apparently ever) possibly on other active servers, I'll offer you a match. And I don't ever recall you stomping me anywhere loL, actually we matched before on SOLs yavin map. It was like 5-2 or something. But I guess past is irrelevant if everyone keeps lieing about it.

Funny how that works. Why don't you pick a time? There are other servers. I am challenging you pro.

I'd say more, but since you're just making stuff up now the only relevant thing in my opinion is the match. .. On a side note, I don't even think I knew you two years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:52 am

But laff doesn't take this game seriously, right? Scary challenges Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 9:02 am

Laffy you lie like hell. I just laugh at your post above. When I came in UG everyone had been in there over 30 minutes. I was leader in less then 12 minutes. I killed you over 5 times then just watched you gettin your as s kicked by n oobs. Seeing how you needed help I then assisted you. Was quite funny. Uh, I didn't rdfa one time either. Where you dream this shi t up. RAGE more kid. You should rename yourself Delusional.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 9:12 am

I CALL FOR A TOURNAMENT : EACH ONE DOES 1v1 WITH LAAF ( no rules but no aimbot, so no jaleous ), AND WE SEE AFTER !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:05 am

Ryner match accepted, when you find me a US server with not slow regen and no bots running around, we will play there.

Nib: I take the gameplay and skill seriously. But I don't take you nor your comments seriously. Yes.

Wehr no comments for you, your bad, you got on 3-4 minutes later then I did or such. If you disagree please challenge me otherwise you just admit defeat. Yes.

Ajunta Pall wrote:
I CALL FOR A TOURNAMENT : EACH ONE DOES 1v1 WITH LAAF ( no rules but no aimbot, so no jaleous ), AND WE SEE AFTER !

Agreed (however with legit street only rules)! People please line up for obliteration! From worst to best! (That way you will always have hope but only to be prepared for complete despair. Yes!) Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:55 am

raynE=ryner?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:13 am

LOL LOL LOL STREET ONLY. GUY WANTS A 1V1 FFA AND SAYS STREET ONLY. GO BACK ATS NUP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:32 am

lol guys, you should read the first 3 pages of the sol system (i mean the dscussion vs laaf, not the header) especially the comments of nick about laaf. they're still valid and funny. especially this one:

NickdeClaw wrote:
Anyway, since you're condoning being stupid, I guess I should just start deleting all of your posts for teh lulz, this is just a game afterall it was made for me to have fun and own you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Today at 7:02 am

Back to top Go down

Unleash the Forbidden One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next