)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Unleash the Forbidden One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Unleash the Forbidden One   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

So when do I get unbanned? Because it's been weeks and years. loL

I had to activate other servers, but now my mission there is now complete.

Yes. I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:42 am

Xasomur wrote:
raynE=ryner?

No, Laff's not too bright. Rayne = Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:44 am

Dark Misery wrote:
raynE, match accepted, when you find me a US server I can spam drain on, and have absolutely 0 bots that might idle me.
Being the self proclaimed best dser around.. You can't take me on at 200 regen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 12:08 pm

Xaso, you couldn't have been more right. I found these quotes perfect for laff, IMO.

NickdeClaw wrote:
The gaming area of the internet is largely a wasteland of stupidity and anonymous e-peen flexing. [...]

That JK2 is a game doesn't mean it is mutually exclusive with intelligence. Life is a game too, but most of the real world still values not being a dumbass.

It's not my sense of humor, it's your lack of being funny. [...].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 2:09 pm

Rayne = nice. ryner is a typo if you guys aren't bright enough to get it (considering I mentioned that it was nice in a previous post).

Here children I'll quote it for you:
Dark Misery wrote:
Lol Nice, stop sucking up. As I remember you were on buffs level, and I was the one teaching you moves. That's 2 years ago.

Lol ignoring the trolls and to the topic, I have no problem taking you on with 200 regen, but I really prefer 0 regen because I can get very impatient having 1 battle for 20 minutes with you. It's the same thing like asking another dser to fight in SOL hangar. GKed almost dead.. then bactaed and get another bacta + 100 shield! WTH? However ATS and o.o servers got like 15 regen or so? That shouldn't cause too much of a distraction with you.

Aju wrote:
LOL LOL LOL STREET ONLY. GUY WANTS A 1V1 FFA AND SAYS STREET ONLY. GO BACK ATS NUP.
Lol? Got it all wrong there, I'm not ATS, but you used to be. Cool

But for those who still can't figure out that bespin map gives LS the advantage, yes it does. There's a reason why even in euro, anyone considered pro is a Lser, the ones who are considered pro dserz (barley any) go to LS to fight other LSers 1vs1 on bespin. loL because I really don't consider knockdown + abs + slash in cave and someone dies skill. Go DS and try to fight as well as you can LS on that map, guaranteed you'll fail. Any other Pro or GOod dSer has problems fighting against a LS pro on bespin. If you can't fight without map advantage then your just not pro, learn to fight raw and not depend on certain areas and hogging items.

Actually when I think about it, ds fights in euro bespin were streets only, sometimes bacta and not. So even they realize how pointless and random running around the map hogging items can get and the winner is the one who gets a lucky dfa or gets killed to doom LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 3:12 pm

Doom = ds best friend IF you're smart enough. The reason why all the ls "pros" are ls is because of jkbot. get your opponent to 50/0, abs+st+pull+kick, gg. Before jkbot was so common there actually were very good ds'ers who were all euro players. Pickler, for example, was amazing. He could take on an entire server while throwing people to their doom along the way. You're just making an excuse. Bespin is the most fair map in the entire game. Learn to control the movement of the fight. Don't try to smear gameplay with your bullshit. The best pros control the fight, that is why those no ob ds'ers are forced to go ls.

That's why you only fight in temple area. LS'ers have no where to run from your drain whoring so you have the advantage. As I recall as well, I remember still beating you even when you had the advantage. Smile. Since you care about skill and gameplay, you can't say you don't care here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 4:28 pm

Nibler wrote:
Doom = ds best friend IF you're smart enough. The reason why all the ls "pros" are ls is because of jkbot. get your opponent to 50/0, abs+st+pull+kick, gg. Before jkbot was so common there actually were very good ds'ers who were all euro players. Pickler, for example, was amazing. He could take on an entire server while throwing people to their doom along the way. You're just making an excuse. Bespin is the most fair map in the entire game. Learn to control the movement of the fight. Don't try to smear gameplay with your bullshit. The best pros control the fight, that is why those no ob ds'ers are forced to go ls.

I know pickler from a year ago (said he was once a leader of d:fi right?), he was the first one to give me a version of evc and told me all pros use it loL (ofcourse I prefer staying legit), nice guy but I wouldn't say hes the best player I ever met (concerning skill).

Wallgripping people won't work on any pro LSer. I guarantee you won't be able wallgrip slayer or such to hes doom LOL.

Nibler wrote:
That's why you only fight in temple area. LS'ers have no where to run from your drain whoring so you have the advantage. As I recall as well, I remember still beating you even when you had the advantage. Smile. Since you care about skill and gameplay, you can't say you don't care here.

Yes drain is the advantage of DS, the advantage of LS is knowing how to properly maintain absorb, since noone can really move you when you abs you have greater attacking possibilities such as: PK + abs, you can get 4 kicks, possibly 5 (if you properly time your pk and when to take abs on and off between the kicks), as well as knockdown + saber (maybe + speed) (works much better in caves or when cornered to walls ofcourse).
Combine those two vs drain and the result is about even. Plus Heal has it's own pros, considering you don't need to rely on your opponent for hp.

But then we got bespin:

Falling areas, limit dsers attacking chances to 0 against a ls pro. saber, st, drain, kick, etc. and u get abs+pulled (only takes about 2-3 force points) to doom LOL..

Caves, which is half of the map. Because of the roof and/or corners when knock downed you stay very close to your oppenent then usual. Therefor abs+slash or even better + speed. abs plus pk is alsso another possibility depending on the situation. And rage doesn't help much either, you have low force and low hp at the end, a good lser can always catch you.

Items. A Lser can control hes position much easier then a Dser can because of ABS. Especially in a caved areas.

Obstacles. Go to hangar and if you can perfectly learn to run around those columns no dser could ever get you even if you have lowhp.

Then we got the idea of running itself. It's easier for a LSer to run away then a DSer. Actually I've seen 1 pro euro LS being able to handle a couple of other pro euros or at least good players just by going LS and running around the map a couple times.

I only heard of two dser pros (From US) before now. Which is whoracle and evasion. Never met whoracle, but now evasion.. Since people said that hes one of the top three strafers in game and one of the best dsers.. Please explain why did he rage when jerek ran from the streets for bacta and shield? If someone who can strafe white pads flawlessly in different patterns as well as being one of the top dsers says GG when someone runs from streets, clearly says something.

Yes, well it seems noone has figured this game out yet. Well.. except ME! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 4:40 pm

Didn't bother reading your post, merely skimmed. Your "pickler" was a fake, or woef. The real Pickler was the leader of P/2 (Pickler Republic). So no, you don't know the real Pickler. Whoracle sucks, Evasion got raped by Rachel in strafe, he actuallly got caught cheating the map times LOL. He can't strafe white pads, he can't even do white pads without 333 fps no pmove_fixed on, and I can over jump white pads with 333 fps with no pmove lol. Again, you're complaining about what LS users do yet you haven't even tried to adapt to their play style to beat them, I assure you it woudnt be hard, just dodge them until they turn off absorb and start to run away, then you run away or hit them with drain then quickly throw them to their doom. There's your tip for the day. You mentioned something about the cave area. That's your fault for allowing your opponent to lure you into that area. You don't have to follow them in there. All how you play the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 5:49 pm

Nibler wrote:
Didn't bother reading your post, merely skimmed.

yea, thats what i do since ages on laaf. it isnt worth the time.
shall i close this topic?

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:28 pm

I don't see anything getting accomplished if you don't close this topic Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 7:01 pm

Nib: I guess everyone sucks at this game then. I know weof, and no hes not pickler. I guess then some random decided to pose himself as pickler with d:fi tags for two days and leave for no apparent reason. loL?

About Bespin falling areas: If lser loses force, abs is off, grip is expected, lser gets drained and then gripped (is not automatic), but check this out, because grip isn't automatic lser got enough force to pull the dser who gripped him loL. So even the most succesful attempt for the dser is a tie at best.

Caves: Lser uses bacta or loses some shield, goes to nearest caves to escape. And you can't do anything about it.

Everything Else: It's in the above.

Xaso: BTW about the original topic, It's interesting how you say it was a SOLs decision, when you proposed the permanent ban. If you done that to ten other lamers in the game, I'm sure they will get the same 10-1ed or w.e. as well. Basically 50 percent of it was your decision, it won't change anything, but I just thought that = LoL.

I also don't understand why it was just 10-1? Are all the cool people inactive or have left, and all the haters and newbs remained? loL
You also said you counted Sinds vote, when sind left the clan and game? LoL must b hax!

And about the posts, Xaso your posts are bigger then mine. http://soljk2.forumotion.com/t2358-sol-system, WTH is this? I tried to count the paragraphs, I think I counted about 40-50? Yes and unlike my posts there not fun or as informative. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 7:06 pm

i didnt propose it, i made a poll. a permaban was demanded for you a hundret times earlier. and even after the great activity there were already complain topics about you. the fact that this poll for you came out (which is not our first) just shows that you ARE worse than those othr 10 i could have made a poll for...

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 9:05 pm

Xaso, you guys made a mistake. You should have banned him from forums and done perma amsilence on server. OM FG, this kid is so ignorant. His comments on almost everything are case in point, especially in regards to pickler and whoracle lawl. I haven't seen Pickler or Whoracle since before laaffy played, and Whoracle sucked. If you know so much laaffy what country is Pickler from??? LAWL You talk out of your AS_ kid. I'll never forget the time that Jerek, Nibler, Jenny or Rachel and I all raped him in temple hallway. We all took turns 1v1 him. Damn that was funny. What was it laaaffy? 500 to 2???? He may have had two lucky rage rdfas....

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 9:40 pm

wehr wrote:
Xaso, you guys made a mistake. You should have banned him from forums and done perma amsilence on server. OM FG, this kid is so ignorant. His comments on almost everything are case in point, especially in regards to pickler and whoracle lawl. I haven't seen Pickler or Whoracle since before laaffy played, and Whoracle sucked. If you know so much laaffy what country is Pickler from??? LAWL You talk out of your AS_ kid. I'll never forget the time that Jerek, Nibler, Jenny or Rachel and I all raped him in temple hallway. We all took turns 1v1 him. Damn that was funny. What was it laaaffy? 500 to 2???? He may have had two lucky rage rdfas....

w
e
h
r

loL the one who said whoracle was one of the best was Jerek & Azzy. Who said whoracle used to be either better or equal to him. What country is pickler from? Lol best guess is France? Do you think I investigate and know all about the JK2 players personal lives? I'm not like you wehr, I don't care about molesting players in real life, just in game.

Every player comes back once in a while at least for a day, including pickler, whoracle, Sanyo, Kenny, Woef, Wormy, etc.

Another thing your bragging about how much you beat me in gang kills 3vs1, etc.. Do I even need to mention that you telerun, emote kick, emotes, etc. in 1vs1 fights? loL. Your Years of playing divided by Skill = Ratio = Bad. And how many times did I abuse you in 1vs1 and 1vs2 fights. Yes. You Fail! My slaves, respect and bow to the king. Claps to the clowns for an excellent performance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:21 pm

Like I said, you talk out of your a-hole. I'm pretty sure Pickler was from UK. We never talked much cuz we dint like each other. But he was one of best grip throwers on Bespin. His style of grip throw was to jump up to level above grip person up there and throw to doom. He was best at that style. nuff said. I don't make stuff up. That's one of the problems we have with you. I knew all these players. Sanyo(german ex o.o) was friend and so was Wormy. I don't believe you even talked to Jerek ever so just quit. Was prolly buff. Jerek hates your ingnorant as s. Azzy could never judge anything. They all raped him.

I said above, "We all took turns 1v1 him. Damn that was funny. What was it laaaffy? 500 to 2????" does not equate to gang kills. Cr y more. We didn't telerun one time that night. Nibs can verify. Laaffy you were pathetic on UG the other day. I can't believe you even talk like you do when you su ck so bad. I told you go ls and you dint listen. The no obs raped you. a-ha

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:49 pm

lol laaf your pathetic. First on ATS regen is not 15 but 0 with sv_fps 20, the diff of regen with fod dfi and sol is on the sv_fps, which is 30 on those 3 servers.

First saying ffa bespin advantages LS is wrong, with one good example : wormy, unbeaten ( not even slay or kenny could beat him, slay was always pwnd by wormy ), while he was ds, playing with 0 regen, sv_fps 30.
One of the rules of argumentation ( that doesn't come from me lol ) is that one counter example is enough to dismiss an affirmation. So what you said is wrong.

Second : talking about dooming with grip : ask nasty, ask ritual, ask siny, ask devil, and many others : how many ls did they doom just with grip or pull ? Abs changes nothing, the time before you get gripped and doomed is so little that almost no one can put abs at time, and no drain is needed. and EVEN if you abs, as your in a move, you'll get delivered from the grip, but you're speed movement will make you still get doomed. So no argument can say that ls has advantage at doom. You just need to work on it, as well as we have to do for pk doom ( example ), and even a ls can be doomed with pk push lol.

About cave fight : why talking about slash only ? when you knock down someone : spam st for example ? How will push affect you ? and then when he gets up another kick ? dunno maybe think twice before trying to do something ? And if you really want to slash : it happens that a ls has no more force, so he can't push, or just one slash makes him parry, and he can't use force during this time, so he'll take at least 150 dmg with a good aimed second slash.

And then about items control : what abs changes ? It's the item you push no ? and you can take position before item spawn, and defend this place : in the cave, a ls is trapped as well as a ds in the shield place, but we still can defend. And a ls, to defend his place, he has to not be pulled neither pushed, so he'll abs, but then you still can kick him, so he has to slash, but then he's vulnerable, so he has to put protect at some time : there you pull and fight for the item. See ?

so, yes you suck and can't stand it laaf, so you play only where you can drain as much as you want, and let the other with no force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:34 am

Wehr: Lol fail again I 1vs1ed you plenty of times and . The cave fight you mentioned was not a a match or fight, it was to prove a point. You got 1 kill on me or so randomly? I don't remember because loL that was random, I guess only you would remember killing me, your like finally done it!!! This is my magnum opus! It wasn't 500-5, and I didn't 1vs1 everyone. The person wasn't Jenny or Rachel, it was Missy. loL amnesia.. She was just standing there the whole time, nib was the one mainly fighting me, but you went LS and done a knockdown+slash on me and left. thats 1-0 wehr, good job. loL exaggeration?

Now back to the real thing 21-1 5-2 5-0 etc. I even raped you when you were using an emote KS. GG.

And about jerek, no we don't really like each other, for one you should know that I could tell the difference between buff and jerek. For two, yes we talked, and still do talk even so, the problem only arises when hes in denial of getting raped by me. For three he wasn't talking to me about whoracle, but to someone else, don't remember who. Yes Fail again.

Aju: It's pathetic to rely on the map. Have you ever seen a fight, any, including street fights? When the other guy turns around and runs away, the fight is over. The guy who didn't run is the winner. He is not obliged to run after him loL.

I mean you should know Aju, didn't you make the ATS and SOL maps? Both of them have an arena. There's no running out of the arena loL. The arena doesn't look anything like bespin for some reason.

Wormy doesn't play anymore right or hasn't for years (unless its like 1 day a month thing)? And I heard slayer sucked 3 years ago. I also heard that slayer is better then wormy. Yes.

About Bespin::
Doom: Lol if you don't abs you won't get delivered from grip. How do you think dserz fight each other and can last minutes on a doomed area, they dont have abs. and drain could only make things worse. It's pull and push timing. A Lser always also has that.

And siny and ritual aren't pro Dsers, loL. And of all the times I seen nasty in euro, I never seen him being able to grip a lser to doom, especially pro lvls.

Caves: Why would you want to spam ST when u knockdown someone. Maybe thats why you always have no force, because ur wasting it on moves that have no meaning. You either slash and do over 100dmg which requires no force for slashing. Or blue fan, which actually does more dmg if perfectly dragged. 6 blue fan slashes = 200dmg+. Takes less then 2 seconds to acomplish. The problem is people just suck at this game to pull tricks like this off.

Items: Example with shield open area in bespin: You can Abs and do attacks without being moved. What is dser supposed to do if hes in shield area, Lser is coming with abs and slash, best thing is get out of the way and maybe ST twice? but then Lser gets shield loL and you have lower force.

2nd Example with cave area: Lser isn't as trapped as Dser. K lets say Lser is in control, Dser gos and kicks (20dmg), Lser slashes him while he kicks, 100dmg. Or can just push him away if he wants more time for shield. PLus LS has protect if somehow all is lost, DS has rage, rage always fails in caves if you cant kill Lser instantly with it. Even if you get the shield and have bacta rage is so slow outside unlike on the outside in caves theres no hope with it, Lser abs speed + 2 slashes + st+pk 300DMG FTW!

Aju how about we go to euro, you go DS and I go LS and you show me your godly skills loL. I'm not saying I'll win or this is a match, but I really want to see you prove me wrong. Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:15 am

Rage+speed+dfa = most dmg in the entire game. You just gotta know when to turn it on to catch them by surprise.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:43 am

Exaggeration.... LMFAO.. You have bad memory. Dude we all killed you so many times it was just sad. Laaffy's counting, imagination and memory reminds me of Ariez......

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Thu 15 Mar 2012, 12:15 pm

as i've never ever trained ds of my life, give me some time, i promess you'll have your fight, you ls vs me ds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Thu 15 Mar 2012, 12:53 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
as i've never ever trained ds of my life, give me some time, i promess you'll have your fight, you ls vs me ds.

K, then I'll start training LS! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:09 am

You guys still talkin? S-TF-U and stop wasting your Fcking time on fourms.
and arguing about who is better on jk2. A DEAD! game. That is what is pathetic.

~m00n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:49 am

the game are dieing and you guys are talking shit...and now ban a guy who maintained the server with ppl on. I have no reason for still playing in sol. But always get ban the ppl who play FFA with pros and win.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:00 pm

lol laaf maintened nothing on. there are still people playing and fighting everyday on sol ,ctf with 20 people and such, everyday lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:55 pm

If you guys think he is soooooo pathetic, then he isn't any of your fcking time. Don't fcking answer. How about that?

~m00n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Sat 17 Mar 2012, 7:23 am

it's not cuz i find him stupid that i can't give a try explaining him things !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Today at 7:51 am

Back to top Go down

Unleash the Forbidden One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next