)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....

Go down 
+10
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
sebbat
TheReferee///
Phoenix
Abrum
Xasomur
TheGraanulaarian
BlueNinja
Grimlore
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Empty
PostSubject: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:53 pm

well **** after hearin that i am losing my f***kin poll i better take a f***in break....

and b4 you guys say yipee stfu cuz even if some of ya hate me & and me own guts atleast discreetly hate me -.-

Ah well if i can get myself some internet that isn't f***kin slow and with more memory i can save more damn skins in my f****kin Base folder

And i am NOT quiting ats or jk2 though i am unstalling it to save memory and space and i won't be on til i can get better internet and a computer that ain't s****ty
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:01 pm

This is all on you, and you know what really pisses me off? You're trying to blame us for this, trying to make us feel bad, when you're the reason we hate you, its not because we're naturally bad people, it's because you don't know how to act around people and you're completely annoying and you have absolutely no regard of how other people feel. A perfect example, how you were winning 11-3 before, then you started acting annoying and think that you were already in our good graces and you started acting idiotic and immature again. Your fault, not ours.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:04 pm

Seriously wolfe...dont blame us for ur own demise...
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:07 pm

i don't blame all of ya i blame my f**kin internet xD

no SERIOUSLY i blame my f***kin computer and i now wish i asked my dad to custom build a computer with Windows 7
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:10 pm

Grimlore wrote:
well **** after hearin that i am losing my f***kin poll i better take a f***in break....

and b4 you guys say yipee stfu cuz even if some of ya hate me & and me own guts atleast discreetly hate me -.-
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:25 pm

grim... sometimes in your life you are at a point where you should just lay back and shut up.
there were several in relation with us...
but u recognized none of them
this was another one
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:45 pm

You think it's our faults that you haven't done very well here? Maybe some of it was/is, but the base of the problem and vast majority is your problem to handle, ultimately your 'fault'.

"The lower you dig yourself into problems, the larger the sky, the stars may seem. More opportunity can cause jealousy when you see others already at the top, anger and hate are on the same boat as jealousy." ~Abrum

If that be the case, keep trying. Change wont happen overnight either, only if you try to be perfect in something one day and face the next, will you understand. Change takes time, hold your successes closely, to achieve perfection or decency (the first step). There will be many failures, as I said: The lower you fall, the higher but bigger your dreams become.

Take your time, fellow person. Don't prepare for you failures, prepare for the best you can achieve.

~Abrum - |Host To No Character That I'm Aware Of|
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:02 pm

Grim for feck sake, nobody has said they hate you, u just show alot of disrespect to people, spam all the time, and generally just be a total nuisance. You get on peoples nerves and therefore people are reluctant to have you with us.

The way u talk, its like u think we owe u something, like we are in your dept. We dont owe you a damn thing mate so get that into your head.

The worst thing is you cant accept responsibility for your actions, everything you do is somebody else fault, all the time. Whatever the outcome you always blame somebody else instead of yourself.

this is what you sound like:

"my poll is failing, that is everybody elses fault because i deserve to be in ATS, and the guys voting no dont understand me and are being unfair for no reason, damn them!"

"ive been trying for ATS for 7 months and you guys have stopped me having the chance!"

"Ive put up with you guys for too long and im sick of it!"

When u spam and somebody tells you not to:

"oh i dont spam, but u do realise u telling me to not spam means you are spamming yourself, maybe you should obay the forum rules!" (that is just bare faced cheek)

In life you need to learn responsibillity for your own actions, because everything that you do that is wrong, you try to twist it, and palm it off on somebody else. Its like you think everybody is responsible for the fact that you arent in ATS, and that u are not popular. You think just blame everybody else for your own mistakes. You dont listen to anybody or anything its like talking to a brick wall. u look for sympathy all the time when u have done wrong (like here) and expect us to accept your sob story without question, but then u just go and do the same thing again. Let me tell you, i dont want to hear sob stories from a guy who doesnt listen to anybody, and is disrespectfull. Sometimes i also think that you dont really care about us that much, its more the fact that u want to be accepted, that the fact that u really have respect and like all of us, and sorry but u definatly dont uphold the ATS morals and triats that we require, because the only person you think about is yourself. Sometimes i think the only reason u make skins for people is so that they will like you, and put your poll up. (Maybe thats a bit harsh)

So dont dare blame anybody else if your poll fails, take responsibillity for your actions and stop blaming everybody else! IF IT FAILS IT IS ONE PERSONS FAULT, YOURS! Not mine, not kernows, not xaso's, not blue's, not daneks, not mereels, not sebbats, not anybodys! YOURS.

And btw you sound suicidal, you better not do anything stupid. Remember all of us love Jk2 and ATS, but when night falls it is still game, thats it, just a game. So dont be sounding like your going jump of a bridge if you dont get your poll. There is much more to life than internet gaming. (even though we all love it Very Happy)

If i was you i would have gone by now and applied for another clan, maybe try TS, im sure they will take you. And also you say you hate your own guts, thats either a plea of sympathy or there is something sadly wrong with you, if you dont like yourself then how could anybody else. Get a grip man! And change your ways!

@abrum, nice speech, but waste of breath, we have all told him a million times, he doesnt listen at all.

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri 05 Feb 2010, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:06 pm

Last edited by TheReferee/// on Fri 05 Feb 2010, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:18 pm

He is a kid ref, dont get angry
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:52 pm

Lol ref deleted his post Very Happy
abrum wrote:

"The lower you dig yourself into problems, the larger the sky, the stars may seem. More opportunity can cause jealousy when you see others already at the top, anger and hate are on the same boat as jealousy." ~Abrum

This is a brilliant quote this is, karma for abrum. What he is saying is that it is the thought the acceptance into ATS that you desire, more than the real thing. The futher away you get from your goal the bigger the reward seems to get. Once you get into ATS the novelty will wear off and it will seem like no big deal. Its like because we have all rebuked you, your desire to be in ATS will get even stronger because of the mountain you have to climb, but once you have done it, you will realise than your not really missing all that much if you didnt get into ATS.

But it is the possiblility and the thought of ATS that you love and cling on to, rather than the actual real thing. Once you get accepted that great desire will wear off and then you will just feel ordanary.

Its like me: overjoyed once i was recruited, then after a while it became the norm and i desired more, soooo happy when i got my white ~, but then it became the norm, the same when i got my green flame, then that now has become normal to me because im used to it, despite the fact im happy about green, im also indifferent about it. Im now looking forward to yellow.

Some goes for being an elected council member, i was over the moon to elected, but after a while i got used to it, im still very pleased to be on the council but the novelty and the origional desire has worn off, now i just feel it is just a duty and a privalage to be on the council, rather than the intial euphoria i felt at being appointed the role.

What im trying to say grimlore is that it is the thought of ATS you love, and the fact that you havent been accepted that has strengthend your desire to be part of us, but once you get accepted you will realise after your intial pleasure and got used to it, that it is no big deal at all. Honestly mate once you get in, after a while the novelty wears off, u will become indifferent about your recruitment and most of all you will wonder why you were so desperate to be with us i the first place, because u will realise that you arent really missing that much if you dont get into ATS.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:08 pm

Great words Phoe, please try to listen Wolfe. I'm still working on this stuff a lot too. I'll never know any one answer to my problems either.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:44 pm

And you all think Wolfe will read this? I'm done with long messages for Wolfe. He talks but doesn't listen, he'll write a post but won't take in the true reply.

Take responsibility for you actions Wolfe....just grow up mate.....
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:01 pm

You didnt have to use so these cool words : f**k , f**kin
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:08 am

yeah i guess i was in a mood and so was my vocab....

but damn yall write huge posts.....

i do feel a bit desperate...it's just cuz of Outcast....that well i didn't feel accepted by yall
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:45 am

O.o lol, hey hektor outcast has his own server and site now dosn't he no needing to worry about him Smile?
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 7:27 am

ok. grimmm see u when u get back mate Cool
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:43 am

dude we havn't banned you like outcast did u should be happy you can still see ATS ever........
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:14 am

yeah but i wish i can actually help get rid of lamers
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:56 am

I' didn't get banned from any server referee lol ^.-??, you must mean someone els.. not me..
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 12:26 pm

it was to wolfe.......
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:52 pm

Grimlore wrote:
yeah i guess i was in a mood and so was my vocab....

but damn yall write huge posts.....

i do feel a bit desperate...it's just cuz of Outcast....that well i didn't feel accepted by yall

OMFG WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND A SINGLE FUCKING WORD WE EVER SAY!? YOU SPAM, YOU'RE ANNOYING, YOU NEVER LISTEN, YOU BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND IGNORE EVERYBODY WHEN THEY TRY TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU'VE DONE WRONG, AND THEN THESE SINGLE STUPID POSTS THAT SHOW US HOW MUCH YOU IGNORE ALL WE SAY IS WHAT REALLY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL, BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN BE AS IGNORANT AND HARDHEADED AS YOU! THIS IS WHY WE DON'T ACCEPT YOU, AND WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH OUTCAST HUH? ANSWER ME THAT AT LEAST, INSTEAD OF IGNORING MY POST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE'S.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 2:02 pm

-.- blue i was told this so im going to pass it on
chill out he is just a kid
ik u hate him ik u want to kick his ass but.............
CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!!
just ignore his post and spam and stuff like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont let him get to u !!!!!!! its a friken game!!! there is more action on this forum then there is on the SERVER!!!!!!!!!!
if u are just going to bitch about each other instead of play the game then call this site the CHAT BOX (or something)
POINT: play the game! kick ass there and deal with him,quite, or bann him i dont know y we have to keep talking about him
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 2:17 pm

Wolfe really needs to improve...he's stereotyping Texans..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 2:25 pm

stereotypin my....

aw kernow you always fail to tease me and you're still weak at wise cracks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....   Yours Truly takin a damn huge break.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yours Truly takin a damn huge break....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next