)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)

Go down 
+20
Abrum
NickdeClaw
Spartacat
tweetie
Phoenix
Lucifer
Battledroidlover
Ali3N
Junior >X<
Leonardo
motozilla
Dark Misery
Xasomur
TheGraanulaarian
Igrom
Ajunta Pall
solid snake
GONZA
Vader
Axel
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

As im sure you all know jk2 is (basically) dead which means that SoL is nearly dead.

I have compiled a list of games that I play that we could move to, feel free to suggest your own games.

Left 4 Dead 2
Minecraft (good for server management and donations)
Runescape
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (don't reccomend moving there though)
Killing Floor
Pokemon online (PC)
Team Fortress 2
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:42 am

But then whats the use of a clan when there is no game..? :S
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 5:58 am

I see nothing wrong with a SoL steam group.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:50 am

That sounds like a great idea actually. Pick a few games and either have 1 forum seperated with tabs for each game or just have seperate ones.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 2:21 am

Look guys seriously, we dont have to leave JK2, we dont particulary need a server, just meet on CA or UG,
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 4:59 am

Thing is people may think you guys cant afford a server.. meh idk not my buisness anyway.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 8:13 am

As long as people have conflicting views nothing will happen, so we need common ground to agree on.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 8:28 am

Axel wrote:
I see nothing wrong with a SoL steam group.

If I or anybody else here wants to create a SoL steam community group we could gain over 500+ members in that group in a weekend by recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 8:29 am

Vader wrote:
But then whats the use of a clan when there is no game..? :S

Some former JK2 clans changed to community instead and are more alive today. However I do not propose to dismantle our clan title.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 8:32 am

Vader wrote:
Thing is people may think you guys cant afford a server.. meh idk not my buisness anyway.

Sure I am very certain that if we created a fund that get donations from people that is used to host JK2 servers then we wouldn't have a problem with inactivity in the game. In fact, we would have three or four servers that is set up for different gametypes.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 6:37 pm

SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 RIP-LOL
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 2:50 pm

i think you just need to step forward and forget this guys. seriously, just find anything else to do, within a week you'll have forgotten this game
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 5:03 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i think you just need to step forward and forget this guys. seriously, just find anything else to do, within a week you'll have forgotten this game

You found Lord of the Rings Online. Cool
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 12:35 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:

You're free to leave if you want but I don't think everyone will leave. The free time I get when I am not working is spent on gaming or with friends.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 10:48 am

Just hang in there guys. Why don't you allow map change by vote. I see the map is stuck on same place to infinity and beyond. If you allowed vote to map change maybe you'd get some people in server. I'm thinking about playing around December. My gf is going to Florida to visit relatives for a couple weeks and it would be nice to visit Bespin.

w
e
h
r

PS- Wehr is going to Europe next year, either Mont Blanc or Norway.... Mont Blanc is dependent on if I can get a friend to do it with me.... Heading out west to climb in about a week. Take care guys.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 1:36 pm

Dark Misery wrote:
Ajunta Pall wrote:

You found Lord of the Rings Online. Cool

no i work 50 hours per week as barman, and i also go to college. I'm just zombie now, no time to sleep nore live, just work / study
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 1:38 pm

Which will hopefully be paid off in the future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 11:54 pm

wehr wrote:
Just hang in there guys. Why don't you allow map change by vote. I see the map is stuck on same place to infinity and beyond. If you allowed vote to map change maybe you'd get some people in server. I'm thinking about playing around December. My gf is going to Florida to visit relatives for a couple weeks and it would be nice to visit Bespin.

w
e
h
r

PS- Wehr is going to Europe next year, either Mont Blanc or Norway.... Mont Blanc is dependent on if I can get a friend to do it with me.... Heading out west to climb in about a week. Take care guys.

When I go skiing I can see Mont Blanc, very big mountain lol, good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
groudon4616

groudon4616

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 5:53 pm

Pokemon FTW : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)   SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL has to move games NOW/(Very soon atleast)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4