)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Do we still take on recruits ?

Go down 
+4
motozilla
Igrom
Axel
Battledroidlover
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Do we still take on recruits ? Empty
PostSubject: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 9:33 am

I know that a lot of us a quite inactive, but I just wondered, do we still take on recruits ? One active user of the server : Garretfire , has pm a few people to no avail, and would really like to join the clan, I think he would be a great member and he is very enthusiastic, so.... ? scratch confused
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 9:39 am

no...yes...maybe?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 9:38 pm

That's what I asked you Razz
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 4:42 am

Well he would't have a fellow recruit to duel with to make him eligible for white but why does that really matter as we are more of a 'screw your rank we love you anyway', so I say that we bend the system around him.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 6:52 am

Hmm, I guess so, so do we accept him ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 8:51 am

He's on often, though I can't see how he'd benefit from getting the rank... he'll just get bored of them bots and quit.
Back to top Go down
motozilla

motozilla

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013, 1:02 am

I dont have a say so here .I'm ]=ATS=[~motozilla

***The following comment is for the good of the jk2 community regardless of clan grudges or past problems***

For the good of the JK2 Community:

I say take him,I have seen him on serveral times along with a few other new players that regularly play on your server. Take him and try to recruit a few others and train them the right way.Even though Sol and ]=ATS=[ have had there problems in the past ,I peronally dont have any problems with Sol members. Since most of you hold similar values like ]=ATS=[ . I say once again take him and a few others and start training them the right way.For the good of JK2 community or there just gonna eventually just sit on certain other servers and be AFK or on chat allday.So take them and train them.
Back to top Go down
Garretfire
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Garretfire

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013, 5:41 am

Igrom wrote:
He's on often, though I can't see how he'd benefit from getting the rank... he'll just get bored of them bots and quit.
The bots do get to be boring a little, but their are other people on often enough. I try to teach them what I do currently know of the game, such as how to not be named Padawan. XD
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 3:11 am

Greetings

Why is this topic in this section?

why do we keep taking on more and more members, when hardly anyone plays anyway?

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Garretfire
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Garretfire

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 4:21 am

Greetings

Why is this topic in this section?

why do we keep taking on more and more members, when hardly anyone plays anyway?

Yours Sincerly

As far as why the topic is in this section I do not know, but perhaps you should take on the members that still do play the game even if you do not anymore. If it is dead the let it be dead. But let those who want to be part of what is dead be so.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 6:40 am

I'm inclined towards letting Garretfire try for recruit, we can figure out how we get passed the obvious problems later. He shows enthusiasm which we all looked for in new recruits when the game had a lot more people and we could afford to be picky. The game seems to be reviving it self from 'on life support' to 'need medication' so to keep up with that we should do a push which allows more people into the clan.
Back to top Go down
motozilla

motozilla

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 1:46 pm

To all.
WE ARE THE GAME.
Let those that want to play, play.I see new players daily ,period. If you think it's dead ,that's your opinion.There are still tons of players that play this daily and Guess what? Your server is the first they try and hangout in for awhile (kinda like I did) so ,if I were you active Sol members I would take advantage of that and welcome all new players. I know there are still some SOL that play,Ive seen them and Ive seen some that no longer want to be associated with SOL (they just play with no tags) .However,let those that love this game do as they please.
Back to top Go down
Garretfire
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Garretfire

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 2:27 pm

I agree with Axel and moto (even though moto you really dont have a say as your not in SoL, but then again neither am I? Very Happy scratch ) but today around 2 for me there were 0 bots on, all real players. Still think the server or even the game is dead?..... bounce scratch
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 8:26 am

I think most of the rules are cast aside during inactivity, especially for recruitment. If we insist on following 'time waiting rules' and be too selective we won't have any new members which is the only chance to have people who will have future commitment and activity to the clan.

Motozilla, nice to see you here and thanks for your messages. I see the bulk of ATS members these days are friendly and warm-hearted people like yourself and Guardian Luke, who's interests lie in all the good values of JK2. Thank you for your valued input. I see you applied to the clan here during our most inactive period, it's a shame I wasn't here to push things; we would've welcomed you had the attention been directed to the topic I'm sure. Outcast should consider himself very lucky ^_^

Garret would you answer this application please? Then I'll push for your immediate recruitment.

Questionnaire wrote:
Hello applicant! A couple of questions that you have to answer carefully if you want to join the clan. So open a new Topic and answer following questions (you dont have to copy the questions).

1) Why do you want to join this clan? (how did you get to know it? who do you know here already? what do you know about it? give several reasons why you want to be in this clan!)
2) What do you expect from the clan? (How shall the members treat you? What do you want from the older members? What do you expect from following generations? Tell us how you imagine how it should be when you are a member.)
3) What can you contribute to the clan? (Keep in mind: skill, social friendliness, possible mods, mapping experiance, previously knowledge of admin/moderation.)

(Note: These were hard questions. But there is no perfect answer on them. We only want to see that u have thought about this clan and being in it more deeply than only to wear a tag.)

4) Where do you live, and which languages do you speak?
5) When do you play usually? Who do you normally see on the server with you?
6) How long are you playing jk2 multiplayer until now?
7) What is your ingame name, with colors?
8 ) Did you read the rules? (this is required, if you want to be a recruit) Do have questions about them?
9) Did you read the ranks? (this is also required) Do you have questions about it?
10) Have you read 'SoL System' in The Clan forum (Reading the General Overview is a neccessity) Do you have any questions about it?
11) Are you willing to inform yourself about the system of the clan (elections, council, administratives) as soon as you are a recruit?
12)Do you have any other siblings or relatives that play JK2 in your household? If so please identify them and their clan/guild/community membership (if applicable).
13) Do you agree to
a) never lame?
b) never insult?
c) never script or hack?
d) to wait with putting the tag on until your poll finished positvely?
e) to not be a member in any other clan, only SoL while you are here? (Membership in Small guilds and teams are tolerated)

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 11:06 am

Why do I always seem to come on once a week with my name and no one else is around, I have even have 3rd shift. Oh well, I had a few duels today with a couple of peeps. Good to get the saber out again
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 11:52 pm

I would come on more Luci, but I'm busy ^_^, I always try to come on saturday evenings, and whenever I have free time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we still take on recruits ?   Do we still take on recruits ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do we still take on recruits ?
Page 1 of 1