)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

player biographies

Go down 
+7
Garretfire
Leonardo
TheGraanulaarian
Lucifer
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 9:33 am

hey guys. i was reading some of the history we topics we have and some of the player biographies...
it brought back many memories, which was really moving... its sad that i cant remember it all, and that theres not everything in those archives...

so i would ask you guys to write at least a little about you and your way in jk2 and make a topic of it... that would be really nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 11:21 am

Meh my story is boring D:
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 11:34 am

My story is boring, im nothing special lol..
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 2:36 pm

It doesn't matter whose story is exciting or the best or anything like that. Everyone in the clan has their place in the archives of jk2. My story is no more exciting, but I'll summarize it anyway.

I first played jk2 a long time ago when I was a kid on the GameCube. It was a great game, but for a few years I forgot about it. I soon went looking for it on the internet again and saw youtube videos of it on the pc which made it look so much more awesome. So I picked up a disc copy, installed, joined the ATS server, and here I am now.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 4:03 pm

It all started 3 long years ago (Can you believe that?) that I found this clan. Sure as hell glad I did!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 4:35 am

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
It doesn't matter whose story is exciting or the best or anything like that. Everyone in the clan has their place in the archives of jk2. My story is no more exciting, but I'll summarize it anyway.

I first played jk2 a long time ago when I was a kid on the GameCube. It was a great game, but for a few years I forgot about it. I soon went looking for it on the internet again and saw youtube videos of it on the pc which made it look so much more awesome. So I picked up a disc copy, installed, joined the ATS server, and here I am now.

haha xD
youre right, but youre overmodest with your own story. when importance and length has any correlation, your story should be longer.
so does the story of everyone in this clan!
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 5:58 am

i done myn already xD
Back to top Go down
Garretfire
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Garretfire

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 9:20 am

You should all know mine, as I am recent, but if not ill post anyways. I recently joined and am glad to be apart of the community that seems to be growing and becoming more active once again. Very Happy We have had days where the server has lagged because of so many people on which is great(except for the lag of course!)! Now that I think of it, was all this here before I got here or did I start all of you getting active again? Very Happy My experience with JK2 is just this game so far. Always been a small fan of the series so when I saw this I thought, sure! Why not? Sure glad I did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 2:22 am

i won't have patience to write it soz, or not now lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 3:08 am

haha, aju, your story would be most interesting though Wink
and im sure someday garrets story will be longer :>
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 7:22 am

I should have done it sooner... I don't remember jack shit. ARGH

Garretfire, you wish you were here sooner.
Back to top Go down
Garretfire
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Garretfire

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 9:11 am

Lol, indeed it would have been cool. And yes, my story should continue. Smile
Back to top Go down
groudon4616

groudon4616

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 3:17 pm

I got Jk2 in 2011 summer not knowing what it was and I thought it would be a terrible game. So plopped it in and I couldn't stop playing for almost a week, I met Vader and he helped my find my way here : P... Been long enough since I posted.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 9:48 am

Meh, my story be too long, and no one would care. It's why I save it for people that ask me in person. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

player biographies Empty
PostSubject: Re: player biographies   player biographies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

player biographies
Page 1 of 1