)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

How long have you been in SoL

Go down 
+8
Battledroidlover
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Axel
Xasomur
Danek
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 7:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Greetings

I was thinking about how long i have been in this clan, and it would be intresting
to know how long each one of you have been in SoL.
So how long have you guys been in SoL?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well i have been in this clan now for 3 years, its actully quite funny how fast the time goes by xD

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:20 am

Perhaps your right Xaso, was a long time ago so maybe i'm mistaken
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 6:04 am

Summer of 2010 is when I joined, been playing a short while as a freelancer, then in ATS, then I got banned after posting my leaving topic. Kernow got me.

My game back in something 'round '05 is nothing short of mythological. How completely random people recognized me as their former clanmate in FoU (Fate of Unwanted), I will never understand. Makes me wonder how I used to communicate as a twelve year old.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 8:40 am

oh yea. at that time kernow was like the ats police. anytime they mistreated someone he welcomed them with open arms Smile
i never knew why you left ats iggy. any particular reason?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 3:08 pm

I was in SoL when it used to be ATS, for about a month and left due to no one telling me anything.

Then I applied again, I submitted my app like a couple days before ATS reformed as SoL and had been in the clan until about a year ago, maybe a little longer.

I may apply again at some point...

Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:56 pm

I was at one point in SoL for the long haul from the beginning. I was in ATS for longer before than. I look back at the years I had with both ATS and SoL and am glad I made the friends I did. I also live with a lot of regret. I hope those people realize I am sorry and hope they forgive me. I also hope that even if JK2 dies that it be a waste for this clan to disappear. To give up and die. I mean, we started SoL on the ideals to live on together as a group, so why now give up. Please live on like the Phoenix you guys are.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 10:34 pm

^^ Hai mereel Very Happy lol, @Draco... I am in love with your profile pic xD. @Iggy, yeah lol, having looked back at some of the posts I made when I was 12 I feel a bit embarrassed xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 4:41 am

hai draco hai mereel. we still need bios from you guys ^^ (not only of you tho, but we dont see you too often)
you both are most welcome Smile

SoL=Phoenix ^^ Phoenix will wonder...
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 10:32 am

Xasomur wrote:
hai draco hai mereel. we still need bios from you guys ^^ (not only of you tho, but we dont see you too often)
you both are most welcome Smile

SoL=Phoenix ^^ Phoenix will wonder...

Bios? Where does one find those?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:32 am

not many players have posted one...
but here are the few: https://soljk2.forumotion.com/f34-player-biographies

there was a project by kernow, in which he wrote bios about famous jk2 players and also clans. there is alot of info and text. but it was never finished, so never been released.

im very glad for any input Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:34 am

Now, where do I make mine, since I can't make a thread in that section? I would be glad to do one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:36 am

you can post it anywhere you like. after a short while, when ppl recognized it, it will be moved there.
cant wait for your bio! such a damn i need to sleep now. otherwise i would wait for it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long have you been in SoL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2