)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Black Flame, official thread

Go down 
+41
Flendo
Light
Jacob
ShadowPC56579
Enel
Xemnas
JoeKer
KingYodah
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Vader
EpicJK2
Spartacat
raynE
Proballboy
Samfp
Angelis
andy
mereel
Lord_Draco
mantA
Zelah
Phoenix
Lelouch
Reaver
Danek
Axel
Grimmjow
Boogieman
Micr0
Lucifer
Ajunta Pall
Rachel
Leonardo
solid snake
sebbat
TheGraanulaarian
Garretfire
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Igrom
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Igrom

Igrom

Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 6:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Current Black Flame Holder: Shadow

This thread's purpose is to track the ownership of the black flame, which will undoubtedly change rapidly.

[/b]
Any SoL member can challenge the flame owner on the server to a match with the flame at stake.
They negotiate the conditions of the challenge (including but not limited to nf, ff, ffa, gk, pk), then they do it.
If the challenger succeeds, either player has to post the name of the newly elected champion in this thread. Match information and screenshots are gladly embraced, but what matters most is immediate notification.
There is an approximately one-day time-out as for the challenger. In case he loses, he must wait it out. However, the champion can nullify this.
The champion has to accept at least one challenge per week. If he fails to do so, the previous champion reclaims the flame.

Last edited by Igrom on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Dec 2013, 1:31 pm

hohoho! that sounds fun!
and it sounds like a good time!

(can't know what happens to me in the free days, but it sounds good now)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec 2013, 12:47 pm

We fought - No sniper duels though as the time limit was running out. We did 5 nf and 5 st duels - I got clean streaked again by that Black Flaming whore! xD
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec 2013, 1:09 pm

KernowPilgrim wrote:
whore!

Xaso a whore? wat? You heard it folks. xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec 2013, 3:39 pm

hahah xP it was on US though Razz
Later Aju challenged me too. I won 6-4. I could have won higher, but that puppy got all those close FFs.
But also Aju could have won, if we were on EU or if he would have taken the time to wark up. dat puppy Razz
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec 2013, 3:51 pm

So we got the whore and the puppy, who's next? XD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014, 12:09 pm

Surely someone thinks they can have better sniping wars or pistol duels for the black flame? xd
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014, 12:47 pm

As in challenge Xaso to sniper war or pistol duel? Or think of a better creative idea to challenge with? (I wouldn't mind challenging xaso with snipers >Razz)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014, 2:00 pm

I won 3 challenges today:
5 pk fights against Zelah
3 st fights against Vader
and a very creative and very, VERY enjoyable challenge by Kernow:
15 nfs: 5 blue lunge only, 5 yellow dfa only, 5 red dfa only

ggs Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014, 2:17 pm

Well:

We had challenge fights:

Zelah declares a tourny for five pk duels - Xaso wins 5-0
Vader declares a tourny for three st duels - I don't know the score but Xaso won.

SO Mr Kerozin thinks - Hmmm what will be interesting. He decides to go for the unexpected, or perhaps the expected....whatever would lead the sub-concious that it isn't to be expected. OMG I have Ben and Jerrys ice cream in my freezer I want to make this report fast!

Fight! 5 Blue DFA  Fight! 

Xasomur: XOXOO
Kernow..: OXOXX

Xaso mastered the art of walking (holding shift) just before getting the BDFA in, to get a quicker swipe as opposed to the delay while running, yet he didn't hold on to the shift so long as to give away his trajectory path. It was a high level match where one needed to look ahead, keep focused feign movements.

bounce 5 Yellow DFA  Basketball 

Xasomur: OXXOX
Kernow..: XOOXO

I found this to be a game of cat and mouse, with bluffing a YDFA as much as using one to attack. Once Xaso was engaged in the move I found him easier to target. In itself it was the most beautiful set of moves, we flew like butterflies...we stung like bees....

Darth Maul 5 Red DFA Darth Maul 

Xasomur: OOOOO
Kernow...: XXXXX

As the tournament matches changed style from blue to yellow and to red I felt the skill level go down, which was a releif as the blue swipes were crazy. In all these duels you had to look ahead, the focus and concentration demand was high and went to fun randomity as our red lunges became ever so chaotic and aggresive. Many times we could've done an interpretive dance with our movements....perhaps 'Strictly come Dancing' can come to JK2.....
The second and fifth duels proved a long stalemate, our HP being below 100/40 it was quite likely a full hit would kill. Otherwise I got a full slam of Xaso's sword (giggity....) quite a few many times in the brain.

Final Score:

king Xasomur: 10-5
jocolorKernow..: 5-10

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014, 2:33 pm

lol, what a nice review Smile
only thing is, like I said above: st was against vadarr. Smile

++ anyway
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014, 3:59 pm

Oh cmon Kern, its quite obvious what the score was.. 2-1 (actually it was 3-0 D: )
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan 2014, 12:15 pm

Kernow challenged Xaso on Yavin_Temple over on the EU server. The terms were 5NF and 5 Sniper duels.

Xaso won the NF block 3-2

The NF Block took place in Training.

Kernow won the Sniper Duel block 4-1

The Sniper Duel Block took place at the rock.

This makes Kernow the winner with a final score of 6-4

The rules of the Sniper Duels were as follows:

-No Heal

-No using force powers (except for jump)

-No pickups

-Both Combatants start behind cover until the match starts (This prevents cheap starting shots).

-And of course, Sniper Rifles only.

Also: please do correct me if I am wrong. I was subject to frequent (unforseen) interruptions during this tourney. Thanks to Luci for keeping track of the score.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan 2014, 12:28 pm

Congrats Kernow well fought!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan 2014, 1:32 pm

yep... congratz!
I let you change the announcement though xP
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 1:39 am

Congratz kern! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 8:23 am

Kern, fix the announcement at top of page already xDD
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 8:43 am

Now that I am part of the clan again, I will have to try and get this flame once or twice. :>
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 1:24 pm

FINALLY!!!

I'm glad it had elements of a traditional tourny alongside something imaginative. I'll be much easier to releive than Xaso was.....although it just goes to show even someone as relatively weak as me can get the heyho bro with dedication and perserverance!
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 2:10 pm

Oh I can think of some creative stuff for the battles for the Black Flame. Just the question is do I do that, or just do an honorable fight. Either works for me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 3:34 am

KERNOW! I challenge you to 5 nf bunny hop duels in temple Wink
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 3:40 am

BRING YOUR OWN BUNNIES!!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 3:44 am

Zelah wrote:
KERNOW! I challenge you to 5 nf bunny hop duels in temple Wink

*opens mouth to speak* ... *closes* ... *opens again* ... *closes*
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 3:48 am

Vader wrote:
*opens mouth to speak* ... *closes* ... *opens again* ... *closes*
*puts down helmet  ... *opens mouth to speak* ... *closes* ... *opens again* ... *closes* ... *puts on helmet*

xD
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 3:55 am

Tehe ur just jealous vader Wink
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 3:59 am

I'm not jealous you just took my idea is all. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Flame, official thread
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next