HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Black Flame, official thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Igrom

Igrom

Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 6:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Current Black Flame Holder: Shadow

This thread's purpose is to track the ownership of the black flame, which will undoubtedly change rapidly.

[/b]
Any SoL member can challenge the flame owner on the server to a match with the flame at stake.
They negotiate the conditions of the challenge (including but not limited to nf, ff, ffa, gk, pk), then they do it.
If the challenger succeeds, either player has to post the name of the newly elected champion in this thread. Match information and screenshots are gladly embraced, but what matters most is immediate notification.
There is an approximately one-day time-out as for the challenger. In case he loses, he must wait it out. However, the champion can nullify this.
The champion has to accept at least one challenge per week. If he fails to do so, the previous champion reclaims the flame.

Last edited by Igrom on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 4:29 am

D: you can challenge him after i lose tehe xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 5:07 am

Ok! I'll be on server (US or EU) around midnight GMT+0 (London time)

Fought Andy yestarday - His challenge was five normal duels and five pistol duels in training

NF:AKKKK
Pistol Duels:KAKKK

Finay score:

Kernow - 8
Andy - 2

Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Cornish_flag
Onen hag Oll

~Forum Moderator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 5:43 am

Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 E965b4ffd1401bfd52d8bde869a4fdb090ba567b1dba02ff166e049054997de0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 6:23 am

that day andy found out that kernow is still good at aiming with a pistol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 7:01 am

I challenge you Kernow (Or if I'm not on tonight and someone takes the star, them instead) to a duel with every weapon from 0-9. Lightsabers included, not trip mines or remote bombs but Thermals are. One duel per weapon, you can pick the arena, do you agree to these terms? Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 8:17 am

Xasomur wrote:
Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 E965b4ffd1401bfd52d8bde869a4fdb090ba567b1dba02ff166e049054997de0
I challenge Xaso in hard stares, 5 Fast blinking duels and 10 Hard stares duels Razz

Nelson Mandela wrote:
No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Five_m10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 9:33 am

ok yodah, challenge accepted
l
l
v
Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 10:07 am

Okay xD
Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Scowl10

Okay I make up something more normal xD

Nelson Mandela wrote:
No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 12:50 pm

Well I challenged kernow to 5 DS ffs and 5 pistol battles:

Very good fights and all the ffs were all close but I won 4-1

The pistol battles were so fun and lasted FOREVER Wink and Kernow won that 3-2

Final score Zelah:6 Kernow:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 12:59 pm

He Out-Sithed me! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Darth Maul Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

GGs Zelah, congrats on da flame ^_^

Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Cornish_flag
Onen hag Oll

~Forum Moderator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 12:59 pm

Tehe GGS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 3:07 am

Congrats mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 3:08 am

I have a challenge from Lightmaster to 5 NF duels so stay tuned for the results Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 3:28 am

Zelah wrote:
I have a challenge from Lightmaster to 5 NF duels so stay tuned for the results Smile

I want to be there to witness that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 11:16 am

sam the samfp challenged zel the zelah for black flame xD

plain 5 NF + 5 FF

our samie finally grew... I MEAN he won 9-1 xD, so edit the name up there to current black flame holder - sam Razz

Nelson Mandela wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 11:31 am

Congratz. This guy pwns. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 11:50 am

Lol this was fake tourney
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 12:13 pm

tehehe, Zelah too proud to lose? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 12:34 pm

damn you zelah :/

Nelson Mandela wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 12:54 pm

No it was! Lol. I thought recruits couldn't fight for black flame so he said just a joke. If they can then he can have it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 12:57 pm

good question indeed...................
idk basically Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 2:03 pm

it doesn't matter to me lol... if recruits can have it its all his Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 2:51 pm

I see no problems in a recruit having it. It's just a fun thing anyway, no harm to come from it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 3:23 pm

we let them wear a black star then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 3:24 pm

that's racist BRO!!
jk sure star is fine ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Flame, official thread
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next