)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Black Flame, official thread

Go down 
+41
Flendo
Light
Jacob
ShadowPC56579
Enel
Xemnas
JoeKer
KingYodah
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Vader
EpicJK2
Spartacat
raynE
Proballboy
Samfp
Angelis
andy
mereel
Lord_Draco
mantA
Zelah
Phoenix
Lelouch
Reaver
Danek
Axel
Grimmjow
Boogieman
Micr0
Lucifer
Ajunta Pall
Rachel
Leonardo
solid snake
sebbat
TheGraanulaarian
Garretfire
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Igrom
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Igrom

Igrom

Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 6:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Current Black Flame Holder: Shadow

This thread's purpose is to track the ownership of the black flame, which will undoubtedly change rapidly.

[/b]
Any SoL member can challenge the flame owner on the server to a match with the flame at stake.
They negotiate the conditions of the challenge (including but not limited to nf, ff, ffa, gk, pk), then they do it.
If the challenger succeeds, either player has to post the name of the newly elected champion in this thread. Match information and screenshots are gladly embraced, but what matters most is immediate notification.
There is an approximately one-day time-out as for the challenger. In case he loses, he must wait it out. However, the champion can nullify this.
The champion has to accept at least one challenge per week. If he fails to do so, the previous champion reclaims the flame.

Last edited by Igrom on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 3:29 pm

Ok works for me lol. Grats Sam and ggs Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 6:58 pm

As a recruit he wears a black star and when he becomes member, ghe star evolves into a flame.

Congratz sam!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 1:10 am

black star xD, why not
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 5:01 am

I think it should be black spark.

Congrats Sam! Smile

Our first recruit with the Black rank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 6:39 am

Well done Sam! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:36 am

I hereby donate my black spark/flame back to Zelah, although he is a whiny puppy who tried to get me banned, our fight was a mock fight for black flame, like practise, and suddenly I come on and black spark has been made and I now have it. I don't think this is fair on Z as it was never a serious fight, I feel like I have robbed him and wish for him to be given it back (no arguing) and continue as normal.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:38 am

No no sam it was a fair fight... I still tried my best in the fight and you deserve it. I dont accept Razz
Back to top Go down
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:38 am

Plus I did not earn this coveted flame, I am still a recruit and should take it slower, I already had red spark the day before I was in sol and I don't want black flame before I'm even a member, our joke tourney was misconstrued and Zelah was gracious enough to go along with it. Zelah earned it legitimately and thus should stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:39 am

Tough shit Zelah it's yours
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:41 am

Sam you are already mid-duel epic for it lol... if you dont want it give it to him. We had a fair fight and you won. I have a bit more pride then to just let you give it back to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:43 am

UPDATE: Zelah beat me 3-2 in yellow FFA fight, GG Zelah well played
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:00 am

EDIT: THE CAKE IS A LIE

heh waaat ifffff, wallrun NF duels or so in black flame challenge? xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 12:24 pm

ok... WHOOOO has it now?
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 12:27 pm

Sam has it xaso :p
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 12:31 pm

ok, then the topic header is right <.<
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 12:33 pm

What happens with mine and Sam's BF duel? Is it postponed until we are on the server again together?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 2:24 pm

Idk Epic....there are not concrete tournys - So you don't have to keep score. You can just re-new it if you guys want.

Sam wrote:
UPDATE: Zelah beat me 3-2 in yellow FFA fight, GG Zelah well played

This was a hoax? I changed the annoucement. :(
Back to top Go down
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 2:25 pm

Sad I want Zelah to have it and sorry for abandoning you epic my laptop overheated
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:59 pm

Don't worry mate, I think the server got lagged anyway.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 7:39 am

I won the black flame off Sam today,
6 - 4
5 NF 5 FF.

Come get meh!!!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 8:08 am

But announcement says 'Zelah got his 2nd black flame' Razz xD
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 8:15 am

I didn't tho? Lol. Congrats bdl Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 8:29 am

Maybe its was a week already, and they agreed behind your back that BDL takes it xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 8:33 am

Well someone change it ! I AM THE MASTER NOW MUAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 8:53 am

Congratz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Flame, official thread
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next