)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Black Flame, official thread

Go down 
+41
Flendo
Light
Jacob
ShadowPC56579
Enel
Xemnas
JoeKer
KingYodah
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Vader
EpicJK2
Spartacat
raynE
Proballboy
Samfp
Angelis
andy
mereel
Lord_Draco
mantA
Zelah
Phoenix
Lelouch
Reaver
Danek
Axel
Grimmjow
Boogieman
Micr0
Lucifer
Ajunta Pall
Rachel
Leonardo
solid snake
sebbat
TheGraanulaarian
Garretfire
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Igrom
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Igrom

Igrom

Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 6:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Current Black Flame Holder: Shadow

This thread's purpose is to track the ownership of the black flame, which will undoubtedly change rapidly.

[/b]
Any SoL member can challenge the flame owner on the server to a match with the flame at stake.
They negotiate the conditions of the challenge (including but not limited to nf, ff, ffa, gk, pk), then they do it.
If the challenger succeeds, either player has to post the name of the newly elected champion in this thread. Match information and screenshots are gladly embraced, but what matters most is immediate notification.
There is an approximately one-day time-out as for the challenger. In case he loses, he must wait it out. However, the champion can nullify this.
The champion has to accept at least one challenge per week. If he fails to do so, the previous champion reclaims the flame.

Last edited by Igrom on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2014, 6:40 am

Is Black Flame continuing? I think there's a timeframe Hek must respond to this before an resignation through absence. Or did this fight happen?

I'll challenge anyway ol Heky to a 5 duel sniper match and 5 pistol duels with 3 blue style only normal fights and 3 ST duels. Do you accept?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2014, 7:09 am

Black flame is continuing but no one much wanted to challenge Hektor Razz (or maybe ppl were too little creative with how to challenge lol)
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2014, 4:33 am

Hi kernow.. Nice challenge Smile
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2014, 5:57 am

A Black Flame tourney happened today between the challenger Kernow and the title holder Hektor! It was 5 sniper duels, 5 pistol duels and 5 NF duels.

Snipers 5-0 to Hektor

Pistols 3-2 to Kernow

NF 3-2 to Kernow!

Final Result - 9-6 to Hektor

So although Kernow started to pull it back with some close pistol and NF fights, the initial 5-0 won it for Hektor who retains his title. GFs both!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2014, 6:35 am

Was funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2014, 9:54 am

Twas a very good duel. Next time though I want it on bespin streets. gg Sir Legend ^_^

Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2014, 7:21 pm

I am happy that someone challenged me :-)... sol is full of...ehm... Razz old school rulez
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2014, 10:20 pm

I challenge you Hek to 7 ydfa only fights Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2014, 2:52 am

Is the Black Flame like the SOL Championship belt? Kind of like WWE?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2014, 4:02 am

Spartacat wrote:
Kind of like WWE?
Kind of xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 3:40 am

Hek:

I have a new tournament stipulation for you xD
We could make it a large party tournament - so lots of people have a chance to win the flame.

https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t6907-the-hunted-racing-gauntlet-bespin-streets#120378 xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 1:31 pm

Oh Hek? Yay or nay?

Or we cld just do private race with guys to open office and basement.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 4:52 pm

KingYodah wrote:
Spartacat wrote:
Kind of like WWE?
Kind of xD

WE SHOULD RENAME THE BLACK FLAME TO THE SOL CHAMPIONSHIP
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2014, 3:12 am

Hektaahhh! You need to reply to this challenge - I've pitched a vacated title just so there might be someone else to have it xD

Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2014, 10:49 pm

ok, i accept any challenge but idk when i ll be on.. if you wont see me - take the black flame.. idc Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 12:12 am

3 lightning only duels (no heal, yes abs+pull/push), 3 grip duels (no gk, no heal, pull/push yes), 3 NF, 1 gun duel (any gun, but no flechette/rockets)

Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Simpsons-homer-duel-o
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 12:20 am

I challenge you to 3 YDFAs, 3 RDFAs and if it's a tie 1 BDFA to decide the winner!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 1:36 am

i accept everything..just 1/2 of the amounts of duels..this is too long ^^
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 2:01 am

I want full length proposed challenge not half of it Sad , its no fun then
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 6:25 am

Well seeing as I have been pushing for this challenge and Hek has accepted - RACE ARRANGED!!

Hek would be good if you let me know if this is convenient or w/e because if you no-show it'll have to be a vacated title race.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014, 8:59 am

Me and Hek fought for the Black Flame today. The challenge was 3 YDFAs and 3 BDFAs.

I won the YDFAs 2-1 then Hek raped me in BDFAs 3-0. So final score 2-4 to Hek!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014, 9:00 pm

hehe gg, you forgot to mention the /amhunted challenge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014, 10:29 pm

5 nf duels in area above courtyard (gotta use sense ofc) + 2 grip only duels there

yay or nay, hektor? xD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014, 11:31 pm

KingYodah wrote:
5 nf duels in area above courtyard (gotta use sense ofc) + 2 grip only duels there

yay or nay, hektor? xD

:O Ive never done this before. I accept everything on the server.. Just challenge me Wink I don't wanna keep the flame anymore but giving it for free would be a dishonor for the one who would get it. Kernow talked about his game. Why hasn't it been done yet?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:46 am

Because with 3 ppl and random schedule its bit eh to have the race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Flame, official thread   Black Flame, official thread - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Flame, official thread
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next