)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Disrecruitment of Kai,if

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Igrom



Posts : 1132

PostSubject: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Sun 26 May 2013, 5:19 am

First topic message reminder :

It has been a while since we were forced to throw out a clanmate. It is never a cause for celebration, however it still needs to be carried out. Today, I get the dubious pleasure of writing this. I'm informing that we are disrecruiting Kai,if, aka Dark~King. A major discussion amongst server and forum administration concerning the issue has taken place, during which Kai,if was found guilty of the following charges:

  • usage of hacks/scripts

  • multiclanning

[*]
Suspicions of cheating arose prior to recruiting. Multiple clan members and players alike expressed their observations: simultaneous input from different parties is uncommon and demanded further investigation. Features characteristic of JK2 hooks have also been discovered on Kai's game feed. Finally, clear usage of aimbot has been witnessed and captured on video, confirming the charge. The video can be temporarily downloaded here:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23341846/Kai+aimbotting.zip

We have also received information from an affiliate player which hints heavily at multiclanning. Kai,if is thought to be Enomiss, leader of JSO (Jedi Sith Order).

Kai, Sunrise of Liberty has a long history as a clan oriented around fair play. Securing a place for an enjoyable match, we do not condone cheating: clan members are not exempt from this rule. I am proud of this, and this will never change as long as our mindset survives. We also run a policy on multiclanning: a SoL member can not be a member of another. You've lied to us on multiple occasions, beginning with the questionnaire. I want you to know that several of us had placed trust and respect in you, and you've betrayed that trust. If you are really set on founding a clan, then you have a long way to go before you can be considered a role figure.

Your extended access to the forums has been reverted, and you are no longer eligible to wear the tag. I thank everyone who shared their opinion and information, including Aju, Rachel, Snake, Axel, Xaso, Kernow, Mick, BDL, Lucifer, Nick, Draco and Peg.


Last edited by Igrom on Wed 19 Jun 2013, 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kai,if



Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Fri 31 May 2013, 4:42 pm

Rachel wrote:
Kai,if wrote:
Rachel, don't be mad because you attemptively lamed me multiple times today and lost miserably as a result.

This ^^^^ This is why you don't belong in this clan. Your attitude, your bragging, even if what you say actually wasn't made up, thats not the way to go about it.

Farewell Kai

Because we played on the server and you lost repeatedly. You blatantly showed your anger and beliefs openly/publically with every death dealt making comments such as 'Nice KS' and 'aimbot lol' or something to that extent. I'm stating facts not bragging. Within I believe 2 days, your videoing me and riding the bandwagon of FALSE accusations of me cheating. It's truly sad your that afraid of competition that you have to further slander my name due to your lack of skill in force fighting. Call it bragging, I'm stating facts. Your misperception/conception is furthermore proving your lack of understanding/comprehension. Meaning, your problem, not mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Fri 31 May 2013, 7:47 pm

Kai,if wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Kai,if wrote:
Rachel, don't be mad because you attemptively lamed me multiple times today and lost miserably as a result.

This ^^^^ This is why you don't belong in this clan. Your attitude, your bragging, even if what you say actually wasn't made up, thats not the way to go about it.

Farewell Kai

Because we played on the server and you lost repeatedly. You blatantly showed your anger and beliefs openly/publically with every death dealt making comments such as 'Nice KS' and 'aimbot lol' or something to that extent. I'm stating facts not bragging. Within I believe 2 days, your videoing me and riding the bandwagon of FALSE accusations of me cheating. It's truly sad your that afraid of competition that you have to further slander my name due to your lack of skill in force fighting. Call it bragging, I'm stating facts. Your misperception/conception is furthermore proving your lack of understanding/comprehension. Meaning, your problem, not mine.

Its actully quite funny what/how you write kai. Just for advice, you dont need to write sooooo... how do you say?... Professer? Yes i think thats the word. Your write as if you were someone big but in the end of the day your just a Lap xD
Sorry had to write that xD
anyway, just stop arguing and admit what you have done wrong. Thats all you need to do, no more is being asked of you xD
Then you can leave this clan, and then its over with.

Farewell Kai

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Fri 31 May 2013, 9:30 pm

Uhm, Aang.... please just shut up ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1303

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Fri 31 May 2013, 11:53 pm

Aang do not be rude even if you want the topic shut, I will not tolerate it.

Discussion is a sign of freedom of speech and it is needed to solve problems so you trying to end a discussion prematurely is wrong.

If anything here offends you or annoys you just don't look into the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Sat 01 Jun 2013, 2:20 am

Call me abuser, but now i will close this topic. Wink It's clear to see, that kai isnt going to admit what he is already convicted to do.
Almost everyone has posted and no new arguments are being shown. so i dont think it is prematurely, if i close it now. There is no benefit in leaving it open. Kai wont admit, and the people cant bring him to admit. And to avoid further struggles between kai and others AND between aang and others, it is best to close.

@kai
no-one is stating facts here. its hard to prove one is not guilty. Sorry, that you've been put into this situation, especially if youre right. because we're also not stating facts. but we all agree in our opinion and observation about you, no-one has any doubt, and your pseudo-intellectual talking wont convince anyone of us nor give us a bad conscience. i still recommend you to stop the aimbot, since on our server it is strictly forbidden, and aimbotter can be banned. besides that, i would be pleased to see you on server, since youre a challenge to play with.

@those who pick on aang:
sure, he doesnt always find the right words, but to constantly dekarmarize him, or the ppl who defend him, is infantile. plus, in my world "shut up" and other saying in that line, arent nice either. to close this topic wasnt even a bad idea back then, it would have saved drama, and i was inclined to do it, but new ppl were still bringing up new arguments and opinions. but the idea itself isnt bad, and when the time has come to do it, it should be done, and not refused to be done, because someone dislikes the person, who is asking for it to be done. (wow, anyone who understands this sentence, is genius ^^)

@ aang
no worries, youre still a respected member, but sometimes you come along kind of... a bull in a china shop. you still need to lern to get get a feeling for the situation Smile

dance, small friend, dance! Mr.Locky

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Today at 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
Disrecruitment of Kai,if
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Disrecruitment of Kai,if

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: