)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Get in line to see Ken

Go down 
+4
Lucifer
Xasomur
Light
Leonardo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Get in line to see Ken Empty
PostSubject: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 6:34 am

Get in line to see Ken 3Qop6

Ken's got some groupies :O
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:57 am

LOL! I don´t know why bots do that xD maybe it´s because...oh no! they are planning a virtual war to get our server and then try to access to the human world and take over it!! Orrrr maaaaybe is just my imagination xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:59 am

Lol? Did an admin help that construction??
Glad someone took a picture! XD
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:11 am

I call hax... Light must of helped!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:56 am

World's biggest staring contest, go!
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 10:37 am

Allow me to take the magic out of it. It starts when a player is nearby with their saber down. The bots are set to put their saber down and stop moving when their target also has its saber down. Once it happens to one bot, a second bot may come along and target the first bot, and then the second bot puts its saber down too. This can keep happening until you've got a nice little group of social bots, and then the first bot(s) switch targets to an existing bot with its saber down after the player leaves.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:27 pm

It started with just two of them, deep in an intimate stare that only bots could understand.

I had gone on a rampage to destroy all bots, and they started to disappear xD I found them in line to worship Ken like he's justin beiber
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 5:42 pm

http://sadpanda.us/images/1766141-L4TF6YH.jpg

http://sadpanda.us/images/1766142-68BRFW5.jpg

its happening again!

( old pics ftw )
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:50 pm

@ Nick: Yea, but the wonder is, that they're all standing in 1 line, coming from the elevator. Did all bots spawn there, one after another? It's still very rare to happen this particular way.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:07 pm

Bots seem to spawn in cycles.

They spawn at the rock, then the hangar, and then the courtyard haha, you just have to kill them a few times lol
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 4:09 am

Nick wrote:
Allow me to take the magic out of it. It starts when a player is nearby with their saber down. The bots are set to put their saber down and stop moving when their target also has its saber down. Once it happens to one bot, a second bot may come along and target the first bot, and then the second bot puts its saber down too. This can keep happening until you've got a nice little group of social bots, and then the first bot(s) switch targets to an existing bot with its saber down after the player leaves.

NOO! Why Nick? I wanted to believe that it has something special about it D: But well I would have been lying to myself xD
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 5:17 am

Intresting indeed! Pretty cool done! Wink

Last edited by Avatar Aang on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 10:38 am

Called it, well in my head I called it. It's the only thing that made sense. Very Happy

Also, when a player respawns, the spawn point on the map that they respawn on is chosen at random from any of the possible spots for that player to spawn. If you don't kill the bots that are having the staring contest, they'll all eventually congregate.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 10:31 pm

Lord_Draco wrote:
Called it, well in my head I called it. It's the only thing that made sense. Very Happy

?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 5:14 am

Lawd Draco knows all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get in line to see Ken   Get in line to see Ken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get in line to see Ken
Page 1 of 1