)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 A slight change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Igrom



Posts : 1132

PostSubject: A slight change   Wed 07 Aug 2013, 7:00 am

I'm going clanless. Xasomur, who's arguably been my closest friend in the clan, knows my motives; they aren't hard to discover, too. I disagreed with giving Tim another shot, but I'm in the minority. I'm not going to question anyone's relations, but I won't change my attitude, either. I'm not leaving solely because of that, though. It's just my personal choice.

I've enjoyed being here ever since Kernow convinced me to join. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this place. I might join a different clan, but that's very unlikely. Of course, I'll still be playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2321

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Wed 07 Aug 2013, 9:26 am

that figures, he runs away before we can all scream HAPPY 1000th POST!,

(anyways, iggy we all have those feelings, I felt the same way about this situation..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:00 am

I'm sorry that me being here has driven you to do this, I truly am. I wish that you'd reconsider too, but we don't exactly see eye to eye as it stands. Thanks for those duels today, you're still the best. Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4089

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:09 am

Aha.. so that's why you took your tag off today.. was wondering about that. Hope you have a good time wherever your going.

___________________




Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light
Legend
Legend


Posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:22 am

Well igrom, if you have to go then go, it´s your decision...I hope you have enjoyed your time here. I really appreciate you as a member of SoL but let me tell you something you may not want to hear. I understand that you have your own personal motive/s to leave and I won´t question that, but I will question the motive that you leave because of Tim. I think is a childish decision to leave just because of that most of people wants Tim back and you don´t because of what he did in the past. I understand, as I said before, that are other motives (which maybe more personal) apart from this one that makes you leave clan. But saying that you are going to leave the clan in part (not all) because of the decision taken about letting Tim come back to the clan, I think is just being childish and immature, is like a kid who can´t have his way! Sorry for attack you like this but that´s my opinion about this Neutral
Leaving aside all this, I wish you good luck friend! Smile

___________________
)>SoL<(~LightMaster/)>SoL<(~LightMaster

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Aang
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Wed 07 Aug 2013, 6:39 pm

Thats actully ashame that your leaving Sad I wish you good luck, and may the force be with you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 674

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Wed 07 Aug 2013, 9:35 pm

Dammit you better duel me sometime igrom Wink

~Micr0z
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igrom



Posts : 1132

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Fri 09 Aug 2013, 5:02 am

Light wrote:
Well igrom, if you have to go then go, it´s your decision...I hope you have enjoyed your time here. I really appreciate you as a member of SoL but let me tell you something you may not want to hear. I understand that you have your own personal motive/s to leave and I won´t question that, but I will question the motive that you leave because of Tim. I think is a childish decision to leave just because of that most of people wants Tim back and you don´t because of what he did in the past. I understand, as I said before, that are other motives (which maybe more personal) apart from this one that makes you leave clan. But saying that you are going to leave the clan in part (not all) because of the decision taken about letting Tim come back to the clan, I think is just being childish and immature, is like a kid who can´t have his way! Sorry for attack you like this but that´s my opinion about this.
You question my motive, but it's the truth. It might seem childish to you and it propably is to some extent, but I wouldn't tolerate Tim - not to mention I would have a legitimate reason, vide bacta (I commit such stuff to memory). Furthermore, check out those two quotes from the other topic:

Quote :
First off iggy, our server is once again dying with the lack of activities going on with the server, so to me, bringing back someone is kind of a need.
-
Iggy, as of right now, we are more desperate for active members in our clan, when our clan gets another reboot, then all of us can rethink about people coming back due to their history.
Quote :
Although generally the saying is quality not quantity we really need all the members we can get.... so even if he might not be right up to SoL material I think we still need him....
This mindset is extremely lame and I've never wanted to be in a clan which had that consciousness. It was always "quality over quantity". I'm not saying Tim's case display the reverse, nevertheless reading such posts killed the rest of my engagement here. Ultimately, I'm in this game for entertainment and I'd rather become a freeloader than stay, slightly disappointed. That is my complete motive for dropping the tag.

Light wrote:
Leaving aside all this, I wish you good luck friend!
Yeah, thanks and see you around - I'm not going anywhere, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Sat 10 Aug 2013, 2:10 am

Igrom, your attitude about this is unacceptable. I don't need to be in SoL to even see that. In fact I think I've been too nice, and I'm frankly tired of watching you talk shit on me because of one duel.

Let it go Igrom, that was a year ago. The one thing I find laughable about this, is that you ridicule me for leaving twice, but you try to justify your actions by leaving yourself? I don't understand that at all, you could have just blocked my poll forever.

And this mysterious reason you have for not trusting me? Not only do you completely fail to mention what that reason is, in its place you tell me things like:

Igrom wrote:
If you haven't noticed yet, I really don't care where you go. I'm not solving shit: I neither want to befriend you or seek middlegrounds.
Igrom wrote:
Now that that clan is gone from JK2, you're back with another, likely fake, display of shame.
Igrom wrote:
I am irritated that other clan members have already forgotten your exploits and the thought you'd ever pass a cyan examination is hilarious. Thanks to your efforts, I think you'll always be treated as a kid by many.
Igrom wrote:
Now that it's a bit more organized, it has a purpose. You're not in it.
Funny how you didnt share any of these quotes with the rest of the clan. After this Iggy, I think I'll be the one to treat YOU like a kid.

Sorry I really tried, but I'm done being nice to you, and getting harsh remarks in return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igrom



Posts : 1132

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:12 am

I'm not sure why you replied here since I was answering Light, and you weren't even the spotlight of the post (even though you got a shallow compliment). You should have done so in the other thread.

I didn't hide why I left, while you did so twice. That's propably what you don't get. If you believe leaving is a justification for something, then you're reading too much into it (too little ?). I'm doing it for myself, I said so in the previous post.

Blocking your poll forever is something you'd do, since you brought it up yourself. I think it'd be fairly rude, abuse and all.

What can I say, if after two threads and an exchange of PMs you still don't know why I don't trust you. The quotes aren't related to that, either...

I: and... ? Response to: "And honestly Iggy, what clan could I possibly hop to after this? They're all dead."
II: that's what I said. "Fake", because you acted overly friendly and dramatic even to me.
III: I disagree with being as forgiving as other members are. The "kid" is there because you had said: "I tried hard to be active, and tried to be an avid participant in the clan, but from people like Aju, or Luci, and even you, I was just a kid, not worth anyones time."
IV: the quote is about CF, mine and Dudeman's guild; you cropped it knowing that. Gee, I wonder why I wouldn't want a guy who cheated and made a fool of me in my nf guild.

I have proposed showing the PMs, but nobody gave a rat's ass about it. Here they are.

http://pastebin.com/Xs1smDcw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Sat 10 Aug 2013, 6:58 am

I am replying because it concerns me Igrom. Or are you reading too much into it (too little?).

Igrom wrote:
Blocking your poll forever is something you'd do, since you brought it up yourself. I think it'd be fairly rude, abuse and all.
Thats hilarious! Since I've heard from a couple people thats exactly what you did! Nice try though.

Out of context or not those quotes are what you personally think. And I don't think it's fair to other members of the clan that you're frustrated because you can't have your way.

Light hit it right on the nail, you're acting like a little child throwing a tantrum and starting pointless arguments because he didn't get his way. I know who I am, and I can positively affect SoL. You have a warped opinion of me, an opinion your buddy Dudeman would disagree with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light
Legend
Legend


Posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Sat 10 Aug 2013, 11:51 am

Igrom wrote:

Quote :
First off iggy, our server is once again dying with the lack of activities going on with the server, so to me, bringing back someone is kind of a need.
-
Iggy, as of right now, we are more desperate for active members in our clan, when our clan gets another reboot, then all of us can rethink about people coming back due to their history.
Quote :
Although generally the saying is quality not quantity we really need all the members we can get.... so even if he might not be right up to SoL material I think we still need him....

This mindset is extremely lame and I've never wanted to be in a clan which had that consciousness. It was always "quality over quantity". I'm not saying Tim's case display the reverse, nevertheless reading such posts killed the rest of my engagement here. Ultimately, I'm in this game for entertainment and I'd rather become a freeloader than stay, slightly disappointed. That is my complete motive for dropping the tag.
Yes, I understand this. I read them on the other post and I see your point there. I personally think that is a matter of "quality over quantity" and not viceversa like you say. However what I like particulary in this clan is that we always have proceedings about many things and that makes the clan speak their mind and have different opinions (despite sometimes it leads to an internal fight and we don´t respect ourselfs). Of course you won´t always agree with everyone, but if this you are telling me really made you be a little disappointed over the clan and decided to leave, well then that´s your feelings and your decision and I won´t question you that.

___________________
)>SoL<(~LightMaster/)>SoL<(~LightMaster

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 674

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Mon 12 Aug 2013, 6:49 am

Light is right, about many things, but mainly this is your decision. But just hammering each other about your wrongs makes this conflict worse. Igrom if you wanna leave, just leave. You don't have to let down leo cuz of a duel? I mean, I've had douchy stuff happen to me on jk2, but over 1 duel that wasn't even close to be competitive. And leo you shouldn't continue to argue with him I understand that you are mad but, why aggravate him? I love you guys both very much, Cuz of the relationships I had with both of you, and even though I know you guys are just gonna say in your heads, "fly a kite you micr0 it's not your business" Well if it involves someone of my pals leaving and the cause was over a simple duel or disliking a member then, why can't I try to make you understand that it isn't worth leaving for such a reason, and regretting to come back..
As light said and I will say again, it is your decision. But whatever decision it is, you better have thought about it clearly.

~Micr0z
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Tue 13 Aug 2013, 10:52 pm

Erm, it's kind of hard to place my answer. As this is Igrom's leaving topic I dislike making it into a argueing topic. But that kind of already happened and it happened for a reason.

Some points I want to point out:
Basically it was not Igrom prolonging your poll. It was me.
I've been in good contact with Igrom and I tried to find a compromice in order to make Tim's access to our clan possible without causing Igrom's exit. I failed.
In fact - and I'm not sure if Igrom is ok with me telling it, but I feel a need to do - I was made aware of this dilemma beforehand. That's why I put so much effort in Tim's examination. That's also why the examination was so uncomfortable and ... ugly. I tried to cause a smooth confrontation, which releases tension instead of building it up - or leaving it as it was. But it didn't work. Igrom was hiding his plans about leaving and Tim was slippery like a fish...
Basically I have to say I'm not confident with either of both behaviour. Like Lightmaster pointed out (who's english gets better and better!!!): Igrom's actions are quite childish. But he admits. Obviously his emotional condition towards Tim makes him unable to react as mature and unflappable like we know him. At least he is admitting that and trying to avoid conflict. Here is my fault: I was aiming to do so.
And I'm also not confident with Tim's behaviour. With Igrom's post here he finally shows his real thought. Tim, no-one ever wanted you to put on a smiling-face and kiss someone's feet. We wanted you to be honest. You were talking like a real politician. I really prefer you reading one ore more harsh words, but knowing you're real! Then we have a better chance to have a discussion with positive outcome... or with any outcome at all!

In this particular case we're in a double bind... Igrom is pretty much focusing on things, mainly happening in the past and personally I'm also tending to believe that Tim changed and am sure, that he is truly willing to be dedicated and loyal. It's quite a personal and emotional thing for Igrom.
On the other side there was this behaviour of Tim: avoiding the accuses (like of bacta, which he finally replied to - kind of bugged out ^^) and trying to be nice, when it forced him to hide his real thoughts. It made him look a little like the time, when he left SoL, when he also hid his real thoughts.
I think in this case was alot of space for interpretation. This space was caused by the bad impressions we had in the past, and the traces of it, we could find in the actual behaviour. Igrom was the one, who used this space for interpretation to push it to the negative end. Many others were confused or unsure. The truth may lie somewhere in the middle...

Well, so much for the feud between Igrom and Tim...
I will post another reply on the topic of Tim's reapproval (after lunch) which will be more about Tim's way into SoL and his future here. I guess it's time to update it. Sad to say, but I guess Igrom's step will serve it's purpose... I would be utterly consernated, if we'd loose both, Igrom and Timmy.

But nor for the most important part:
Bye-bye Igrom, I will miss you deeply... :(And I hope to see you at least on the server, and I'm proud to accompany you in CF.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 6:22 am

Only just saw this, sorry to see you go Igrom :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Mon 25 Nov 2013, 11:59 am

*Sorry to post on this old topic*

I thought I'd just make a record here of my notes towards the situation I just missed during my inactivty after June. I never would've taken a side in any of this and I have great respect for Igrom's commitment for SoL. I miss you as a member sir and it was good to have a slash and bash on the server today ^_^

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A slight change   Today at 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 
A slight change
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to change pictures in CAS / Sim Bin - Tutorial
» how can i change gender?
» Rankings So Far For AAA and AA - Change as season progresses
» change dentist chaos level 303 for brutes server Spanish
» How I can massively change the password of all my pupils ??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: