)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)

Go down 
+24
ShadowPC56579
Vader
Kameleon
Veridus
Lucifer
Trinity'
Reaver
Light
Meanie.
GavinGaile
EpicJK2
Azarath
4Urban
Angelis
Hektor
Alpha'
Garretfire
Zelah
Leonardo
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
KingYodah
Battledroidlover
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Empty
PostSubject: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 1:28 pm

If anyone has any skins that aren't part of the SoL Skin Pack, post the link here. So that I may add it to the new upcoming skins download section. Smile

Hey guys, Joe requested a video on how to make a skin. Here is the link to the playlist!

JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) & Basic GIMP Tutorial

Last edited by Vader on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 10:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 3:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ooh ooh can you do this one too please, I intended it to be in the skin pack but I didn't finish it in time Sad Also with whatever your doing add this one too : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , it's basically my default skin other than gran ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 5:00 am

*sniff* *sniff* Ok.. fine.. but.. ill do that once I'm done uploading the pack.. (At 50/85)

EDIT: If anyone would like any other skins, other than the ones in the SoL Skin Pack, post the links here.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 5:35 am

<3
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 6:36 am

Uhm, Vad, I m just asking, you know the skins of troopers we had in AoF? The ones you made. Is it possible to include those too? If yes then perhaps could you make the skins with SoL and my name on back? (if I could do it I would but I have no xp with makin skins)
Just idea
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 7:25 am

;_;
Ok..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 8:08 am

haha, you're doing fine vader Smile You will get more than karma, hehe
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 8:28 am

Sweet Smile 
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 1:10 pm

Bdl, that first link doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 9:32 pm

Vader wrote:
Bdl, that first link doesn't work.
I had same problem. First 3 clicks threw me 'Invalid file ID' error. 4th click was successful so I think the link is working (dunno what was problem)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 11:16 pm

Maybe they have some technical issues. When I tried the Skin Pack around that time yesterday it wasn't working either. Idk if there is any link, but at that time our server also crashed for no reason. If those things share any masterserver or anything like that, it could be indicating a bigger problem...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 12:34 am

It's a problem they've had on their for ages, keep refreshing the page and it should eventually work.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 6:33 am

Well it's all good, it worked. Smile

Anyways, there are still some SoL skins that haven't been claimed yet. If anyone would like to know what skins are left, here they are: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And any requests can still be made ofc. So if you have any skins you like that aren't in the SoL skin pack post it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 8:25 am

Vader, I propose you change the topics name and header... and make it a sticky xP
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 8:46 am

Was thinking about that yea. xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 12:42 pm

Vader if you're skins admin master can you add Zelah's please? ^_^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 11:30 am

Sup Vade, if you could delete all current info on my skins that would be cool haha

Please replace them with these:

Assassin Recruit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Assassin Master: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Assassin Champion (my current skin): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 12:11 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Vader if you're skins admin master can you add Zelah's please? ^_^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Done, and done Tim.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:06 pm

Thank you oh wise sith lawd
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:17 pm

++
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 4:14 pm

Thanks Kernow and Vader Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 8:19 am

WOW! you done that quite well, im impressed, thumbs up for our VADER! cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 8:30 am

Emm vader could you do something for me please?

My Avatar (SoL) Skin is in the sol pack, but i want it aswell as a seprate so i dont have to download the whole pack. That other Avatar skin is the TS Clan version i cant realy use it.

All i need you to do is get me a seprate file for my sol version avatar skin.

do you know what i mean vader?
Back to top Go down
Garretfire
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Garretfire

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 5:14 pm

If these skins could be added that would be nice. I most commonly use the Cammo Battledroid. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec 2013, 3:16 am

That skin is already in the dropbox download list.
BDL's Dropbox Folder

@Aang, is SoL Skin Pack V2 the latest? If so your skin isn't there, only the TS one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next