)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)

Go down 
+24
ShadowPC56579
Vader
Kameleon
Veridus
Lucifer
Trinity'
Reaver
Light
Meanie.
GavinGaile
EpicJK2
Azarath
4Urban
Angelis
Hektor
Alpha'
Garretfire
Zelah
Leonardo
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
KingYodah
Battledroidlover
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 1:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

If anyone has any skins that aren't part of the SoL Skin Pack, post the link here. So that I may add it to the new upcoming skins download section. Smile

Hey guys, Joe requested a video on how to make a skin. Here is the link to the playlist!

JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) & Basic GIMP Tutorial

Last edited by Vader on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 10:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 9:25 am

hey vad, we couldnt find clonebho
where is that thingy?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 9:48 am

Sigh, it was called "yodaclone(with music)". Fixed.
clonebho
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 9:51 am

Everyone dl my skin..! you cant use it if you dont know the cmd but you will recognize me :-) because i noticed that some ppl start to fake me .....
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2014, 7:48 am

Added:

• DarkMaster.pk3

This is as you probably guessed it, Light's skin except recolored to black and red. Added new sounds as well. No team skins yet, but since I've taken a liking to it, I'll make some later. Note: Light did not request this, I just thought I might do it since I made Leo's skin. If he would ever request one, I could change things up if he wants.

• Leo.pk3

Leo requested a white and red version of Light's skin, simple as that.

Editx2: Seems I can't make up my mind, I forgot to change the icon for Leo's skin. So Leo, tell me what you want there. Ex; Simple screenie of skin, your name. etc
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2014, 12:41 pm

An AC logo would be fine. If thats too hard, then just "Leo" would be good xD
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2014, 12:54 pm

Vader wrote:
How does this look? xP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

YES!

except make it black.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2014, 1:06 pm

Alright FINE ang, I was lazy and took the black stormtrooper from the CA skins and made the head big, and ofc added the taunt.

@Leo: Mk, that's no problem.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2014, 11:03 pm

Vader wrote:
Alright FINE ang, I was lazy and took the black stormtrooper from the CA skins and made the head big, and ofc added the taunt.

@Leo: Mk, that's no problem.

STOP YER COMPLAININ' OR I WILL TAKE ALL YER SYRUP!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2014, 11:35 pm

NOT MY (PRETTY MUCH) UNLIMITED SYRUP!
Back to top Go down
4Urban

4Urban

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2014, 11:33 am

Vader, I want to add my favourite skinns to SoL skinn pack. Here's link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope you add there skinns.

4Urban
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 4:14 am

July 8th.. how come I didn't see this.. :s

Added:

• Urban's Skin Folder
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 5:48 am

Updated:

• clonebho (with music).pk3
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 5:51 am

thankyouuuu
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2014, 6:22 am

Added:

• Angelis.pk3
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 12:20 pm

Added:

• Angelis (with music).pk3
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 1:03 pm

I didn't think moving at all would stop the music, can you delete that version and re add the old one, thx.

I even tried getting rid of all sounds, but it just adds default reborn ones.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 2:11 pm

If you jump, yes it will stop the music. That is with all taunts in jk2, regardless of music.
I can make it so that when you die, the music will play. Want that instead?

Edit: The old version is still there so.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 4:47 pm

Vader wrote:
If you jump, yes it will stop the music. That is with all taunts in jk2, regardless of music.
I can make it so that when you die, the music will play. Want that instead?

Edit: The old version is still there so.

Yeah that works I guess.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2014, 12:10 am

Actually, I must've been drunk earlier (I wasn't >.>), the death music will also go away if you jump or roll as well. I could still make it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2014, 3:30 am

Added:

• Angelis v1.5.pk3
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 12:55 am

Added:

• The Grim Death's Skins Folder
  • grim_reaper.pk3
Back to top Go down
Azarath

Azarath

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2014, 9:02 am

Hello.

Sorry for the interruption. I shouldn't be here but I'm in the need of some assistance.

I've been trying to get a custom saber hilt made for Jedi Academy into Jedi Outcast.
I like the single player campaign more in Outcast than Academy.
The hilt in question is Yun's Saber by Inyri Forge. I have a link to it but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here on this forum.

I've tried to get it into Outcast myself but I either end up with a hilt with no textures and the blade comes out of Kyle's legs or the hilt and the blade are invisible. I've been twaking with textures and hilt size but no difference.

I found two tutorials how to make saber hilts but they both are made for Academy. I found a few hilts for Outcasts that overwrites Kyle's hilt and I tried to replicate that pk3 file setup using Yun's hilt but it won't show up in game.

I have also tried to put Outcast's single player campaign into Academy using mods, it works but then I can't use any other mods, the hilt included.

I've been looking everywhere how to convert Academy mods to Outcast or how to make Outcast mods/hilts from scratch but I've found nothing.
Now I found this site which seems to be quite active and is about modding, I have now come here to seek your help.

If someone could show me how to do (So I can do this with future hilts that I want converted) or convert it for me or direct me to a forum more suitable for this I will be on my way.
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2014, 12:04 pm

As much as I'd like to help I am pretty useless in this matter. I have close to 0 knowledge as well as experience in modelling.

From what I've searched I did find this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But judging by you getting it to work somewhat, it must be the actual model itself. Since that is a common problem ex; skins. Skins that are made for jk3, but will not work right in jk2. (ex; disfigured body (usually arms))
Back to top Go down
Azarath

Azarath

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2014, 7:10 am

Thnaks for the link. It helped a lot.
I have now managed to convert the hilt from Academy to Outcast myself. Took some time but I did it.
I will now take my leave. Thanks once again

Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2014, 7:13 am

If you fancy playing Outcast multiplayer, pop in and see us in the server sometime Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)   Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skin Requests / JK2 Skinning Tutorial (Basic)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next