)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Banned without notice.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Syxx



Posts : 4

PostSubject: Banned without notice.   Sun 08 Sep 2013, 2:50 pm

I've heard around that I was "cheating", which I was not. I was said that I use such things as aimbot, wallhack, and health esp. As I hold my case, I stand saying that I have used a option called EAX from the options menu. It allows you to hear sounds differently, ergo; I can hear players beyond walls legitimately, ergo; i'm not wallhacking. As for the aimbot, I play FPS games such as the CoD series, fast reaction time, predictions, and play a lot in general. And as for the health esp, I have created a mod that edits pain sounds according to each character. Example, Mon Mothma saying, "3" or "2" or "1", like for the countdown of a map_restart, it can be edited and used for a pain sound, giving a legit advantage over a player, ergo; I can tell who has a lower amount of health and so on. I am only using what the game has given to me, nothing more. Also, on a side note: What is your reason for "dogging me down" per se. I can't possibly see how can people can hold a grudge this long, especially to a person that wanted to be friends with everyone, in decade old game at that, but I digress. Do you hate me? Do you loathe me, and how I interact? I've changed, when will you? If you can't move on from this monotonous subject, and accept the fact that some if not all people make mistakes, but want to correct them and learn from them, yet expressions to show were ignored, I pity. Neutral

I am requesting a unban for this crime I have not committed.
This subject grows tiresome.
I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:37 pm


___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Mon 09 Sep 2013, 8:40 am

OFFICIAL NOTICE:

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Wed 25 Sep 2013, 10:47 am

Lol Tim

JameY I've been on and off this year so if you want my advise I recommend just waiting out a bit. SoL need to time to calm down from the latest drama from you so hopefully in time we might reconsider.


___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 27 Sep 2013, 9:35 pm

Syxx wrote:
I've heard around that I was "cheating", which I was not. I was said that I use such things as aimbot, wallhack, and health esp. As I hold my case, I stand saying that I have used a option called EAX from the options menu. It allows you to hear sounds differently, ergo; I can hear players beyond walls legitimately, ergo; i'm not wallhacking. As for the aimbot, I play FPS games such as the CoD series, fast reaction time, predictions, and play a lot in general. And as for the health esp, I have created a mod that edits pain sounds according to each character. Example, Mon Mothma saying, "3" or "2" or "1", like for the countdown of a map_restart, it can be edited and used for a pain sound, giving a legit advantage over a player, ergo; I can tell who has a lower amount of health and so on. I am only using what the game has given to me, nothing more. Also, on a side note: What is your reason for "dogging me down" per se. I can't possibly see how can people can hold a grudge this long, especially to a person that wanted to be friends with everyone, in decade old game at that, but I digress. Do you hate me? Do you loathe me, and how I interact? I've changed, when will you? If you can't move on from this monotonous subject, and accept the fact that some if not all people make mistakes, but want to correct them and learn from them, yet expressions to show were ignored, I pity. Neutral

I am requesting a unban for this crime I have not committed.
This subject grows tiresome.
I rest my case.
Well I also play FPS games alot. Heard of Team Fortress 2? I don't cheat over there but I sure as hell have encountered aimboters, wall hackers and the most common of them all, speed hackers. Sometimes they even blamed me for aimbot while they kept flying in the air and I were lucky enought to headshot them. Suspicion exists everywhere these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 1:55 am

lulz, cheater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 9:46 am

On a serious note though, why ban him. You can't prove he cheats, just guess, and we all know how well trained the jk2 community is at spotting kick scripts. Everything he said is a valid technique, sounds dodgy but even if he is cheating the absolute worst case scenario is that he's harder to beat. As long as he's not an asshole about it, that doesn't seem to be a big deal to me. It's not like he's using it in tournaments. Besides, decent players in jk2 are lonnnng past. Cheats keep the competition healthy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 9:58 am

Our server rules state: "No Scripts/Cheats - Aimbot is strictly forbidden and could get admin to prevent this in some way. Kick Scripts and other JK2 cheats are against the clan morals of fairplay and equality."

We have a video of him clearly aimbotting on our server, that alone is enough for a ban. Nothing else needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 10:01 am

cheats destroy the competion. when cheat, why play? lulz.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 10:11 am

Lol Xaso. What competition? 90% or the 15 players left on jk2 can barely use St let alone kick. I'm very well aware of what your server rules state, but I don't think now is the time to enforce them so bluntly and point of fact. This is a diminished community, and I'm not disputing whether or not he cheats or why he was banned. I'm simply pointing out that such aggressive action in the games current state is more of a bad thing than good. Think about it. You're removing players from a game which at any given time has maybe 15 players? I'm simply wondering at what point does this stop mattering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 10:15 am

People with cheats are removing any new player from this game. Cheating in this game is more of a bad thing than good. If anyone of those cheaters would care a F U C K for the game, they wouldn't be cheating. They should get their heads out of their asses and either stop scripting or stop complaining.
Soz for the wording, but I grow tired of those excuses. I am glad nearly every player in this game. But if there is someone who is lying into my face, while is botting on me, I don't want nor need to play with him.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 10:19 am

Yeah, the least anyone can be is honest about it. I hear where you're comin from man. I guess I just have a more cynical point of view as to the future of this game. Not to mention I hate NF, so new players doesn't mean too much for me lol. I spent most of my time in jk2 playing with people like that, I suppose I'm just more understanding about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch



Posts : 583

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 10:49 am

I don't cheat and I never have

http://fr.xfire.com/video/557bc5/

okay sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Wed 02 Oct 2013, 1:34 am

raynE wrote:
lulz, cheater.
Hardcore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Wed 02 Oct 2013, 11:25 am

raynE wrote:
Lol Xaso. What competition? 90% or the 15 players left on jk2 can barely use St let alone kick. I'm very well aware of what your server rules state, but I don't think now is the time to enforce them so bluntly and point of fact. This is a diminished community, and I'm not disputing whether or not he cheats or why he was banned. I'm simply pointing out that such aggressive action in the games current state is more of a bad thing than good. Think about it. You're removing players from a game which at any given time has maybe 15 players? I'm simply wondering at what point does this stop mattering.
It'll stop mattering when people decide to start following the rules that have been set. If you break the rules, you get punished. It doesn't get much more clear than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Thu 03 Oct 2013, 9:04 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:

It'll stop mattering when people decide to start following the rules that have been set. If you break the rules, you get punished. It doesn't get much more clear than that.
You do realize that you completely contradicted yourself in attempt to sound like a hardass, and your monotonous comment is useless because I more or less told Xaso I would agree to disagree. Besides, since this is your 3rd attempt at a 'new leaf' perhaps you should ease off the acting hard for a little bit Mr. Ex HACKs, leaving for school lulz etc. I suppose you're too young to understand the concept I was referencing earlier.

I have a feeling you'll need this.

mo·not·o·nous
məˈnätn-əs/
adjective
adjective: monotonous

1.
dull, tedious, and repetitious; lacking in variety and interest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Thu 03 Oct 2013, 10:06 am

raynE wrote:
Lol Xaso. What competition? 90% or the 15 players left on jk2 can barely use St let alone kick. I'm very well aware of what your server rules state, but I don't think now is the time to enforce them so bluntly and point of fact. This is a diminished community, and I'm not disputing whether or not he cheats or why he was banned. I'm simply pointing out that such aggressive action in the games current state is more of a bad thing than good. Think about it. You're removing players from a game which at any given time has maybe 15 players? I'm simply wondering at what point does this stop mattering.
Let's assume there are only 15 people left in the game (there are more). If one of them makes the game significantly less enjoyable for even only 5 of those people, isn't it better to increase enjoyability of the game for those 5 people and lose out on that 1 person playing? I think it is.

It would be different if there were only 15 people playing and 5 people made the game significantly less enjoyable for 5 other people. Then there would be more balance, and it would be too big a sacrifice to punish one third of the JK2 community just because it would make another third of the JK2 community happier.

Put more simply: Since there are rarely people who ruin the experience of others enough to warrant a ban, we are able to ban the few who do because the positive effects on the majority outweigh the negative effect of one banned person.

In reality, we ban far less than 1/15 of the players who visit our servers. Let's also not forget that there are other servers where these people are not banned; they are not excluded from JK2 simply because they are banned on our servers.

I think it's clear which is the better choice for our clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Thu 03 Oct 2013, 12:48 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
I think it's clear which is the better choice for our clan.
Oh I don't dispute that in the slightest. Smile But my competition... It's seemingly less, as all the better forcers are Euro. Sad All I need is someone other than Impact to convince me NF is even worth spending time on. So far it seems way too luck based.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Thu 03 Oct 2013, 1:32 pm

Then you should duel more, and duel more people. Try duelling Scorp, Darthman or any LM: or Jj, there are some good Euro duellists too, it's not luck based at all. Anyways, how'd the topic change to this o.o?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Thu 03 Oct 2013, 2:02 pm

raynE wrote:
I'm very well aware of what your server rules state, but I don't think now is the time to enforce them so bluntly and point of fact.
raynE wrote:
NickdeClaw wrote:
I think it's clear which is the better choice for our clan.
Oh I don't dispute that in the slightest.
These two quotes of yours are contradictory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:24 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
raynE wrote:
I'm very well aware of what your server rules state, but I don't think now is the time to enforce them so bluntly and point of fact.
raynE wrote:
NickdeClaw wrote:
I think it's clear which is the better choice for our clan.
Oh I don't dispute that in the slightest.
These two quotes of yours are contradictory.
While I admire you coming to the aid of your clan mate, I have to disagree because they aren't contradictory. YOU feel that it's a better choice for YOUR clan, and I don't dispute that at all, because it isn't my clan so I can't decide what's best for it. However in MY interests which, I have plainly stated I prefer the experienced over the new and, without going into an elongated dull/boring rant about why, my statement is MY opinion. I feel that you should keep the better players in because they've been around longer, and while the new players will more than likely get bored because nobody plays... The people that have stood the test of time WILL be there. That is why I feel now isn't the best time to enforce those rules based on an interest of having better players. But for your clan, and how you feel things should be done I don't dispute your reasoning for your actions.

In any case I hope I've made myself more clear, and in light of the recent string of redundant attempts to contest something so simple as my opinion, inb4 "this isn't your clan, these aren't your choices, rules are rules". I'm aware, and even aware that you didn't ask for it. It's simply my opinion, and nothing more. Smile

@Rachel: Well, I've dueled quite a few random people, and it never seems to be a consistent destruction on my part. I win one, they win one. Impact crushed me like, 5-0 in duels. There's either a shortage of really good duelists, or I'm expecting it to be like ffa, where the skill difference in most cases is very clear. I am a TERRIBLE NF player, I've disliked NF since Dark Forces II and have never felt that dueling merited any sort of skill in the slightest. I just need some direction of what I'm supposed to be looking for. Obviously ffa has increased at the very least my ability to keep my target on my opponent, and time swings, but some of the moves that I've seen the really good duelists use seem to be a foreign concept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Thu 03 Oct 2013, 9:19 pm

Thanks for removing the ambiguity. I think that's a reasonable position.

I also think the degree to which you "don't dispute [our] reasoning for [our] actions" and successfully convey the message that "it's simply [your] opinion, and nothing more" varies from post to post, particularly in spirit and tone, but in light of your previous post I'll assume that's just conversational blurring of personal opinion and prescription.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Thu 03 Oct 2013, 11:48 pm

raynE wrote:
I am a TERRIBLE NF player
raynE wrote:
I have never felt that dueling merited any sort of skill in the slightest.
I think the first quote influences the second. Not vice versa.

What you have to look for is the interplay of timing, aiming (dragging) and footwork. And these are different for every saber style. And the combinations of which saber style is used against the other's saber style is another part. If you want, we can have some NF sessions sometime. Smile

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 1:38 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
I also think the degree to which you "don't dispute [our] reasoning for [our] actions" and successfully convey the message that "it's simply [your] opinion, and nothing more" varies from post to post, particularly in spirit and tone, but in light of your previous post I'll assume that's just conversational blurring of personal opinion and prescription.
I'm not sure what this post is implying, but yes. That's probably the case. Smile

@Xaso It definitely does. I wouldn't practice something I don't feel takes any significant amount of skill because it would seem like a waste of time. I don't even know how to drag lol. But what I mean is that when you're ffa'ing somebody, it's either even or fairly obvious who the better player is. When I'm dueling, doesn't seem to matter who, sometimes I win 100/40 sometimes they win 100/40, it's never a clear cut difference in level of skill. Is it HOW they play, and not whether or not they win that makes them a good NF player?

Edit: Sorry, I missed the invitation to the NF session, sure. I'd like that Smile
Edit 2: Rachel crushed me. So I guess it does matter who.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 6:59 am

raynE wrote:
Tim Skywalker wrote:

It'll stop mattering when people decide to start following the rules that have been set. If you break the rules, you get punished. It doesn't get much more clear than that.
You do realize that you completely contradicted yourself in attempt to sound like a hardass, and your monotonous comment is useless because I more or less told Xaso I would agree to disagree. Besides, since this is your 3rd attempt at a 'new leaf' perhaps you should ease off the acting hard for a little bit Mr. Ex HACKs, leaving for school lulz etc. I suppose you're too young to understand the concept I was referencing earlier.

I have a feeling you'll need this.

mo·not·o·nous
məˈnätn-əs/
adjective
adjective: monotonous

   1.
   dull, tedious, and repetitious; lacking in variety and interest
Luls don't brush me off like a kid. I dont need to be even half your age to take you out to the back alley to teach you some manners.

This also isnt over me "turning a new leaf" LOL You're late to the party that was themed "Bash the hell out of Timmy for returning".

There was literally no contradiction in what I said, its pretty damn simple. Don't break the rules, and we won't enforce the rules haha! See we can't give breaks to people. If we give a break to a person like Syxx/Jamey then we'd have to give everyone a break because it's fair and they'll complain if they don't get one too!

Then basically, our rules will be useless you see? Jk2 may be breaking down but that is no excuse to dissolve the rules that we placed. Look, I get your argument I really do, and when I led a clan a few months ago I thought the exact same as you did, in a sheer drive for members, there basically were no rules and unlimited second chances. I also knew Jamey when he was in SoL and I miss him and I wish he never left. So maybe you're right but I think we should give Jamey a little time to cool down, he seemed pretty mad from that post. When he's ready then we'll talk it out.

I'm not tryin to pick a fight with yah, I just want to explain it a bit okay?


Oh also, thanks now I know what Monotonous means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Today at 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Banned without notice.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Things that can get you banned
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» Resignation Notice

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: