)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Banned without notice.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Syxx

PostSubject: Banned without notice.   Sun 08 Sep 2013, 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've heard around that I was "cheating", which I was not. I was said that I use such things as aimbot, wallhack, and health esp. As I hold my case, I stand saying that I have used a option called EAX from the options menu. It allows you to hear sounds differently, ergo; I can hear players beyond walls legitimately, ergo; i'm not wallhacking. As for the aimbot, I play FPS games such as the CoD series, fast reaction time, predictions, and play a lot in general. And as for the health esp, I have created a mod that edits pain sounds according to each character. Example, Mon Mothma saying, "3" or "2" or "1", like for the countdown of a map_restart, it can be edited and used for a pain sound, giving a legit advantage over a player, ergo; I can tell who has a lower amount of health and so on. I am only using what the game has given to me, nothing more. Also, on a side note: What is your reason for "dogging me down" per se. I can't possibly see how can people can hold a grudge this long, especially to a person that wanted to be friends with everyone, in decade old game at that, but I digress. Do you hate me? Do you loathe me, and how I interact? I've changed, when will you? If you can't move on from this monotonous subject, and accept the fact that some if not all people make mistakes, but want to correct them and learn from them, yet expressions to show were ignored, I pity. Neutral

I am requesting a unban for this crime I have not committed.
This subject grows tiresome.
I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 10:21 am

Clearly I've touched a nerve. Don't sweat it kiddo, if you're going to resort to what you can think you can do to me physically I have no problem pming you my address. But since that's irrelevant and childish I think we can skip that. And I'll let your post alone speak volumes on what I brush you off as. As far as running a clan, lol if you 'led' a clan it probably wasn't even a third of the size of AGoF, or even half as skilled as @giobels clan (whom, is probably more qualified both in skill and personality to run one than you are) so don't sit here and act like you can relate. As far as the new leaf comment is concerned. I've got video of you badgering a couple of newer players because you were acting like a little puppy and wanted revenge just last night. So I'd just go sit quietly in a corner for minute and calm down if I were you. This was settled, learn to read and move on. And np. I enjoy educating.

Edit: Oh but I'm not trying to pick a fight with you.

Edit 2: I don't even know you, but in the 3 days I've met you, you seem like a childish twat. If you want to keep up this pissing match, shoot me a PM. I won't be replying to you in this thread anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 11:11 am

Why are you telling me to calm down? xD

Whatever man, I had to edit that last post like twice so I could attempt to be nice to you but I don't really feel like trying anymore xD

If you really think I want to actually come physically hurt you then you're taking this too literal, while I was aiming for a much more figurative level.

Have fun with your argumentative tendencies lol

I have a feeling you'll need this:

Asshole

as·hohl
noun Vulgar.

1. anus
2. Slang
a. a stupid, mean, or contemptible person.
b. the worst part of a place or thing.

adjective
3. Slang. stupid, mean, or contemptible.

Origin:
1350–1400; Middle English arshole

By the way, I'd love to see this video I'm sure it would be nice to see what I did last night! Except you know, the fact that I'm at college on Wednesdays from 7 AM to 10 PM ( 15 hours wow!) and I come straight home to crash because i'm tired, I regret to inform you that not only was I not in the mood to play jk2 but I never even touched my computer! So I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but you're a liar! Very Happy

My clan AoF wasn't all that big yeah, but it was nice to run it for the time it was Very Happy Anyway you're right, this is resolved its stupid of me to continue this any further, Maybe we can be friends instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 11:31 am

Then you should probably let the [SO] Tim (R) or whatever and the two others in the server know you're being impersonated. Albeit my not replying, I'm pretty sure this is considered relevant to a reason why I don't like you, what is your in game name than exactly? Oh, not to be a lemon, but no. I find you too annoying to be friends with. But when I get home from work I'd be happy to upload said video for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 11:36 am

I am )>SoL<(*TimSkywalker.

LOL I was trying to figure out why we started out rough hahahaha. Its an honest mistake, yeah I met this same guy just today. Major case of ADD, he's start counting down from 5 and then attack everyone when we were talking about life.

And yeah I'm pretty annoying, at least the ladies think so lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 11:44 am

Oh, well than never mind. Yeah, I suppose dude. fly a kite it, idc. I have a problem with people that come off sporadically in an authoritative tone, and respond accordingly, but you seem to be handling me like I normally do those that act like myself atm. I'm just in a pissy mood today, no offense or anything. This game is truly too old for me to gaf. We're good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 11:47 am

raYne wrote:
Easiest way to initiate a team gang in CoD? Try bringing that 'lame' crap there.
I imagine it would be difficult xD
COD perhaps might not be the ideal comparison though; last time I checked there wasn't a 'Guns Down' command ^_^

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 11:48 am

Haha I understand, we all get those days! Cya around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 12:41 pm

Lol kern at the time I wrote it I was more concerned about the implications than the comparisons but you never know! They could definitely add it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banned without notice.   Fri 04 Oct 2013, 12:51 pm

'They've sent in the hounds!'

'No dog - No laming!'

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah