)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

No more new maps... please...

Go down 
+7
Lelouch
Grimlore
sebbat
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
Battledroidlover
Skambak
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

No more new maps... please... Empty
PostSubject: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 3:50 am

Ok, guys. I am tired of new maps. Everyday, new map, I can't download all the maps as I have a very slow computer, and very old too. I'm not saying you can't play in any maps you want... I just want you (Admins) to stop changing maps to often. The clan can have a few maps, not all of them... I think we don't need too much maps. Do not misunderstand me... I just want a solution. Thanks all for reading.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 4:44 am

yeah they do change maps alot D:
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 4:49 am

You have a point Skam.....I will make sure we dont change as often. Smile
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:22 am

Why you think I haven't changed the map at all lately? xD

I totally agree. (stares at Kernow, Hektor, and Sebbat)
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:50 am

Ok.. i will stop of changing map Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:05 am

and skam does understand the point of upgrading to Windows Vista or Windows 7 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:34 am

Do you think that is easy to upgrade to other windows? here in argentina not Smile isnt cheap Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:07 pm

ofc it isn't cheap and easy Razz
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:53 pm

Dude in usa were spoiled pro. PURE pro! XD to usa were like oh cool free windows 7 i dont rly care. To them its like getting a new car. U should appreciate things more. Take a trip to africa. That will help u and realize how luckey u r to even have food and water. Im not tring to be rude to any1 im just making a point Wink.

And yeah we do change alot but, I LIKE TURTLES OOKS HAUNTED HOUSE FTW!!!! /bind all say ^7GHOST BUSTERS!! LOL and bikini bottom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:32 pm

I have my bind dude Razz for haunt map Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:40 pm

bikini bottom and haunt FTW!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:50 am

Bikini bottom sucks man....

Well yes I'm recently changing maps to ones like ffa_imperial and revan - they're not on that much nowadays and are popular with the old crew. Its a bit of an oldskool map and better than that the most boring and cliche map in the world - ffa_bespin (stares at Mereel in return xD)

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:52 am

ffa_bespin FTL!
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:08 am

All i gotta say...CTF_NS_STREETS=WIN...just my thoughts Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 8:55 am

Very, very true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:09 pm

meh why not try to mod the old maps???

*stares at abrum*

not that i am impaitcent,but i guess the old maps are good for people that aren't on alot/that can't get a map that has to be downloaded due to slow computers or not having enough damn time to mess around with jk2 files
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:33 pm

Grimlore.. LET ABURM IN PEACE PLEASE -__________- YOU ARE TALKING ALL THE TIME ABOUT HIM..
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:35 pm

i guess i show off xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:39 pm

Rofl show off what?

Leave Abrum alone, he has a life you know...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:40 pm

Yep.. he is a busy mate, and he isnt your slave Wink
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:41 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
Rofl show off what?

Leave Abrum alone, he has a life you know...

l-i-f-e

... uhm... what is that?
where can i download? link?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:51 pm

Here is your link.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:52 pm

WTF? it says that im banned from the site lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:53 pm

lol...
i dont need life xD
i have msn messenger xD
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:07 pm

meh xaso does need Xfire Droideka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more new maps... please...   No more new maps... please... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more new maps... please...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next