)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

starwars rebels - new show.

Go down 
+2
Axel
ExiDux
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ExiDux

ExiDux

starwars rebels - new show. Empty
PostSubject: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Oct 2013, 7:29 pm

well disney has done it, a new starwars show in the disney chanel presented to us through a super short teaser trailer. thus do not expect an adult show pale 

Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Oct 2013, 7:35 pm

I think only Tim will understand the thought process that went through my head after seeing that.

Mickey dual wielding a lightsaber and keyblade.
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Oct 2013, 7:41 pm

well more on the new shows and movies subject. george lucas and his co-chairman of lucasarts the disney sub-division have officialy stated that new movies will be made.

Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Oct 2013, 11:01 pm

Ignore the cheesy voice-over, some of the old clone wars teaser trailers were like that, I'm sure it will be as cool and dark as the clone wars sometimes was.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 1:42 am

Well after watching those 5 parts of the interview, all we can do is wait.. :s
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 7:29 am

putting jokes as Darth Mikey and Luke Duckwalker aside, i think that disney is a powerhouse which has used lucas-arts ILM many times before to do one of the best cg characters i could ever imagine. the flying dutchman in pirates of the acribean.

looking at how george lucas directly influences that woman, i gues the movies should be as good as any others. both seem to be very confident.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2013, 7:49 am

Axel wrote:
I think only Tim will understand the thought process that went through my head after seeing that.

Mickey dual wielding a lightsaber and keyblade.
It's like a beautiful dream finally come true....
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2013, 5:44 pm

a disney based final fantasy with keyblades and lightsabers... indeed a dream...
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 7:50 am

maul is soposed to be in it aswell, could not belive it as i read it
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2013, 5:58 am

New info on star wars rebels!

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/tv/star-wars-rebels-dave-filoni-reveals-the-inquisitor-talks-up-series-at-nycc/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starwars rebels - new show.   starwars rebels - new show. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starwars rebels - new show.
Page 1 of 1