)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex

Go down 
+4
KingYodah
Kernow Pilgrim
Alex
Shotty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Empty
PostSubject: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 11:00 pm

I went on the server a few minutes ago, and this guy was in. He started laming so i told him to stop, he said No, of course. Then i told him to remove the tags because i didn't recognize him. He said he was Alex, so i took these screenshots as proof of the event. If this is Alex i told the person inside the game to come protest this if it really is true, wich i don't believe it is. I also asked him to tell me some of the rules of the clan, he didn't say a word. After a few seconds he removed the tags and changed into the same name without the tags.

Screenshots:

Screenshot #a:

Screenshot #2:

If this is the wrong forum, please let me know.
I know this isn't much of a big thing.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 12:49 am

Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 12:58 am

In those situations if there are no admins on to check his ip and/or to deter him from wearing the tag, then i'd just suggest trying to ignore him as best as you can.

Thanks for posting the screenies though Shotty, I'm sure someone will look into it should the problem re-occur.

Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 3:59 am

Could it be ATS Assassin..? just asking
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 4:03 am

There was a guy later on in the server with the name "Mr.Bean", he had the exact same ping as the other guy had. Axel got his IP so if the other guy joins Axel can just match the IP's.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 5:35 am

Mm, bean is a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013, 6:37 am

Vader wrote:
Mm, bean is a pain in the ass.
We have our experience from past in AoF, don't we, vad?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeThu 31 Oct 2013, 9:06 am

Oh.....Bean..... I........hate.....him.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeThu 31 Oct 2013, 11:35 pm

Well that's quite a cheap namefake i've ever seen. And well, how about implementing member login for verifying the original clanmember?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitimeThu 31 Oct 2013, 11:54 pm

That is Neelabhushan, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex   Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random person using the SoL tags and impersonating Alex
Page 1 of 1