)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving the clan for real this time.

Go down 
+14
KingYodah
NickdeClaw
Lucifer
Xasomur
mereel
GONZA
Zelah
Light
Shotty
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
Battledroidlover
ExiDux
Alex
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Since people gang and want to act like douchebags plus aggravate so much, i have decided to leave this clan...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 10:27 am

^LOOK AT HIS POST COUNT !
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 10:28 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
@Mereel, when he said he wanted to leave I actually just thought he was joking :L As for the drain spam I wasn't doing it to regain health only to take his force away when he wanted to heal :-p. And I don't see how I was provoking him? He only expressed his anger just before he left.
Why do you think he was joking when you realize he was angry? If you realized he was angry, then you should of guessed he wasn't joking. And I wasn't present, so I don't know if you were provoking him, but it sounds like you were not really helping the situation either, so doesn't matter anyway. And I understand the reason for drain spam, that's why I gave the tips I did, cause it is the best way to counter drain spam (for all I know, Nib might know better).

I am not berating you BDL, I am just pointing out that you could of been a bit more caring of the situation. You are a SoL member after all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 12:49 pm

I agree with mereel here, we all have our ups and down in this clan. It's how you respond to it makes and shows your character. It's your decision to leave or not, but only focusing on one bad moment would of made everyone [leave] this clan a long time ago lol..

Btw @xaso spam, just rechanged his password forum people LOL
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Nov 2013, 8:00 am

@Mereel, well he expressed anger but at the time I thought he was just joking, Danek does it all the time too and he's just joking about so I thought Alex was doing the same, I didn't realise he actually meant it until Danek told me he had actually left!
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Nov 2013, 8:05 am

reading emotion or expresion underneath a bland text in a chat is not alway that easy. i had that problem to at times, people where somewhat pissed off, and i read it all as jokes.... (try writing sarcasm and you will find out where the problem starts.)
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Nov 2013, 9:16 am

Yes, just text is hard to read for emotions, but their actions speak a thousand words.

W/e, I think this topic is done anyway. It seems people have learn what was done wrong, hopefully it won't happen again. But if it does, people will hopefully remember what is the right thing to do next time.

Now if you don't mind I am going back into my dark abyss.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Nov 2013, 9:19 am

We still need clarity on if Alex is still leaving or not ?

Oh, uhm... have fun down there Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 1:26 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
We still need clarity on if Alex is still leaving or not ?

Oh, uhm... have fun down there Twisted Evil 
I have left.. but so i can return you need to stop acting like a fly a kite douche bag...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 6:47 am

I've already said that I meant no bad intentions.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 7:13 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
then ill take that as a yes. So i guess i have to rejoin now.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 7:37 am

then...... welcome back. Wink 
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 7:54 am

Since Alex confirmed that he had left, we need to have a returning Member poll. Alex was Yellow Flame, right?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 7:57 am

I love you 

@nick, ye he was yellow
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 7:58 am

Alex wrote:
Battledroidlover wrote:
then ill take that as a yes. So i guess i have to rejoin now.
Good farao 
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 8:35 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
Since Alex confirmed that he had left, we need to have a returning Member poll. Alex was Yellow Flame, right?
I think this would be a harsh move as his leaving wasn't really finalised in any way, he is still ranked and membered on all our boards, and his topic was was more a plea for help and attention rather than disregard for the clan or the members. He just wanted some support and understanding and we have given him it. I can forgive him for this outburst as he's been a good member in all his past, and feel comfortable giving him Yellow flame back without further thought.

Of course if people don't agree with me then we need to go to poll...
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 8:36 am

I agree with Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 8:44 am

I also agree with Phoe, it was only a few days ago, would be harsh on him
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 8:50 am

We made this change to the rules for a reason. We agreed that if someone leaves, they instantly lose one rank. He explicitly stated that he was no longer in the clan, and that he needed to rejoin. Not having a poll would be wrong, and defeats the purpose of the long discussion we had about returning Members. Part of the decision we reached in that discussion was based on the fact that we didn't want to be too harsh. The instant rank removal was part of that compromise and needs to be honored, or it loses its value as a deterrent to leaving.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 9:31 am

Gotta agree with Nick
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 9:36 am

Ya I suppose. If that's the case no lower than green I think
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:35 pm

Thanks for the contribution Mereel, was good that you surfaced for the old and great words of wisdom you do so often pull together.

Seeing Alex on the server with his tag on this evening made me query what was going on. Now I am fully updated on what I agree to be a trivial reason to leave the clan. I also strongly support the use of a returning member poll here, precisely these reasons is why we made the rule. The compromise of an immediate one rank deduction is valid here.

The question remains what rank Alex is voted to return with. Alex if you have shown any empathy with Mereel's statement and would like to explain anything you think you may have communicated wrongly now would be the time so I can treat this as a one off error and support you retaining the highest possible rank, as opposed to this becoming catalyst for deeper assessment. BDL apologised and I think something alike would be appreciated from all of us.
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 1:04 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Alex if you have shown any empathy with Mereel's statement and would like to explain anything you think you may have communicated wrongly now would be the time so I can treat this as a one off error and support you retaining the highest possible rank, as opposed to this becoming catalyst for deeper assessment. BDL apologised and I think something alike would be appreciated from all of us.
Same here.
Back to top Go down
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 2:22 pm

I'm sorry but I don't see why BDL is the one getting grilled here. I witnessed this incident and Alex has no right to act the way he has and it not face any kind of acknowledgement, judging by what happened it's extremely unfair to expect BDL to be responsible for Alex's immature actions. In no way is he responsible for Alex's own emotions and everyone seems to be oblivious to Alex being downright rude and disrespectful toward BDL:

Alex wrote:
Just proves that he only gives a fly a kite about himself and would help bastards rather than clan members.
Alex wrote:
want to act like douchebags
Alex wrote:
you need to stop acting like a fly a kite douche bag...
To add: during this incident at no point did Alex ask BDL not to intervene clearly and I'm surprised you've gone about this in such an underhand way. I know it's not my place to say but I thought better of you as a player and this reaction really surprises me, me and Sanyo were ganging you at FY and it didn't seem to bother you at all, you took it in your stride.

I wonder if this has anything to do with a personal issue with BDL that needs to be resolved?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 2:27 pm

I merged your post Sam.

BDL isn't getting grilled here Sam, at least I didn't see that. We're deciding what rank to have Alex back into SoL after leaving the clan. I am waiting to hear his response Mereel and others who have compromised.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Nov 2013, 2:52 am

I'd like to grill BDL. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the clan for real this time.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next