)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Leaving the clan for real this time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Tue 19 Nov 2013, 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Since people gang and want to act like douchebags plus aggravate so much, i have decided to leave this clan...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Sat 23 Nov 2013, 3:09 am

WEEWOOWEEWOO XASO SPAM WEEWOOWEEWOO

XDD

Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Sat 23 Nov 2013, 3:13 am

WEEWOOWEEWOO VADER SPAM WEEWOOWEEWOO

okay im finished

Im glad alex is staying Smile 

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Sat 23 Nov 2013, 3:16 am

Well how else are you supposed to indicate spam without being spam itself? D:
Anyways wb Alex. (you're guaranteed membership, however the votes are very close)

Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Sat 23 Nov 2013, 4:47 am

Samfp wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't see why BDL is the one getting grilled here. I witnessed this incident and Alex has no right to act the way he has and it not face any kind of acknowledgement, judging by what happened it's extremely unfair to expect BDL to be responsible for Alex's immature actions. In no way is he responsible for Alex's own emotions and everyone seems to be oblivious to Alex being downright rude and disrespectful toward BDL:

Alex wrote:
Just proves that he only gives a fly a kite about himself and would help bastards rather than clan members.
Alex wrote:
want to act like douchebags
Alex wrote:
you need to stop acting like a fly a kite douche bag...
To add: during this incident at no point did Alex ask BDL not to intervene clearly and I'm surprised you've gone about this in such an underhand way. I know it's not my place to say but I thought better of you as a player and this reaction really surprises me, me and Sanyo were ganging you at FY and it didn't seem to bother you at all, you took it in your stride.

I wonder if this has anything to do with a personal issue with BDL that needs to be resolved?

The reason for my immature behavior is because i couldn't control my anger lately, which was caused from real life (evolving mostly around school). I have taken some anger management advice from different people and hopefully i control over all (most i hope) my anger now. When you ganged me on FY i didn't find it challenging and found it annoying since i was one person and you had Sanyo to help but i didn't get angry, at the time i really didn't care about ffaing. I hope this answers your question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Sat 23 Nov 2013, 4:53 am

Alex wrote:
Samfp wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't see why BDL is the one getting grilled here. I witnessed this incident and Alex has no right to act the way he has and it not face any kind of acknowledgement, judging by what happened it's extremely unfair to expect BDL to be responsible for Alex's immature actions. In no way is he responsible for Alex's own emotions and everyone seems to be oblivious to Alex being downright rude and disrespectful toward BDL:

Alex wrote:
Just proves that he only gives a fly a kite about himself and would help bastards rather than clan members.
Alex wrote:
want to act like douchebags
Alex wrote:
you need to stop acting like a fly a kite douche bag...
To add: during this incident at no point did Alex ask BDL not to intervene clearly and I'm surprised you've gone about this in such an underhand way. I know it's not my place to say but I thought better of you as a player and this reaction really surprises me, me and Sanyo were ganging you at FY and it didn't seem to bother you at all, you took it in your stride.

I wonder if this has anything to do with a personal issue with BDL that needs to be resolved?
The reason for my immature behavior is because i couldn't control my anger lately, which was caused from real life (evolving mostly around school). I have taken some anger management advice from different people and hopefully i control over all (most i hope) my anger now. When you ganged me on FY i didn't find it challenging and found it annoying since i was one person and you had Sanyo to help but i didn't get angry, at the time i really didn't care about ffaing. I hope this answers your question.

I forgot to mention now that i look at the posts i realized that it was my fault for getting angry in the first place. But as i said (hope i don't sound like a douche) i had anger issues from real life and couldn't control my anger and for that i apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Sat 23 Nov 2013, 5:32 am

Xasomur wrote:
I'd like to grill BDL. Smile
I'm better slow cooked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Mon 25 Nov 2013, 3:08 am

Thanks for your response Alex. We'll let you know what your SoL rank is when the poll is over.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Sun 08 Dec 2013, 9:04 am

You were voted to return as a white flame member Alex, so welcome back! A few people were hovering over recruitment (including myself) but your apology changed my mind and potential others as well. Hope to see you anon Smile

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Sun 08 Dec 2013, 11:03 am

sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Today at 10:00 am

Back to top Go down

Leaving the clan for real this time.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3