)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Warframe clan!

Go down 
+3
Vader
EpicJK2
Danek
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:06 am

Hello fellow SoL members!

Me and my friend GavinGaile have started a clan on a game called Warframe. It's a free to play co-op shooter. Available on steam and released for awhile now. It recently got my eye and I love this game. We (Ferret and Gavin) have been inactive the last days because of this game. Had some real fun.

So why post this here? Well, I wondered if anyone else plays this game. Not forcing you to join or play the game but someone apart from ourselves who we can trust is something very valuable. Also comes to mind that SoL is the greatest clan I've been in. There are clans that come close but no one seems to beat SoL. The name of the clan is Dawn of Freedom. GavinGaile is the leader and I'm under him but that is only game terms speaking. The name of the clan is something we came up with because we didn't want to steal Sun of Liberty. We do however have the same morals. A friendly community with democracy as stand of gaming.

Now, about the game. Co-op shooter with sort of missions to complete together with a lot of different enemies. A "dojo" for every clan (also for us). A dojo is a place what you can completely customize. Build structures, decorations, halls and put some lovely Tenno flags. A dojo feels for me like a place where you can socialize. It's clan only. However there is a lot of potential in this system because of they way you need to work together to achieve things. You can also of course play Warframe together. 4 people max, but 2 is also possible. Means we have endless possibilities!

We have the following in the Dojo at the moment:

Main hall first entrance connected to > Dueling room and Barracks (will be added later when we reach the member cap*)
Main hall second entrance connected to > Elevator, 2 Reactors (energy needed for building) and the structure "Oracle".

*=If you raise the member cap you need to get more resources from missions to build the structures.

I'm asking you if you could check this game out and see if you like it. Join the clan if you want. Again, we are not forcing you to do anything. We will also recruit within the game and will try hard to make it grow (sounds so bad!)Smile but I just want to post this because I feel connected with Sun of Liberty and do want to welome all of you because I feel we could have some fun.

It's fine to if no one is interested. Just wanted to have a little bit of attention.

Thanks for reading. I hope I don't sound selfish, I just want to have a good time and always dreamed of building a community in a clan that stands for freedom and a lot more actually. Something that Sunrise of Liberty is for me.

Sincerely,

Ferret

Ps: I won't be inactive on SoL Jedi Outcast. I don't want to be inactive Smile.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:07 am

I play this on PS4, I'm defo up for playing this with you guys!
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:25 am

I'm in, I played it for a bit and enjoyed it! Not sure how much time I'll be able to commit to it but if i see you on there it would be awesome to play with your clan.
Back to top Go down

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:36 am

Nice! I' m named Lifell on Steam and I use steam to play Warframe. I believe you can also download warframe independently from Steam though.

Either way, 2 is already tremendous Very Happy! Thanks for replying. Don't know exactly what to say lol... I just be happy I guess Razz.

I' m also named Lifell on Warframe by the way, so you can add me in your friendlist.

Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:40 am

Lol ok mate, i'll add you now. Probably wont be able to play tonight, just redownloading it and my broadband sucks ass!
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:41 am

Not sure how to edit a message but my Steam profile is Alkalli
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 12:58 pm

Well you got me on FTP, I'll have a look at it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 1:02 pm

Vader wrote:
Well you got me on FTP, I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

Awesome, try it out and see if you like it, gotta say it' s kind of a grind game though, not more than the usual f2p games. I dun mind the grinding in this game though Razz.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 1:24 pm

Just looking at that, made me interested. xD
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 7:14 pm

I had a ENB mod on that. I regret every second... Sad
Back to top Go down

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 9:55 pm

Shotty wrote:

Did you get banned or something =[? Why not make a new account =O?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 9:58 pm

That music, vad, lol
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:58 pm

Ferret wrote:
Shotty wrote:

Did you get banned or something =[? Why not make a new account =O?
I didn't like the game that much, and with the ENB mod the entire screen was lighting up like a fcking christmas tree. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jan 2014, 3:00 pm

Shotty wrote:

what's ENB?

game is awesome btw
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jan 2014, 3:12 pm

Heh, totally forgot about this, I'll take a look tomorrow. (Too much food at First Day Of The Year party).
Back to top Go down
GavinGaile

GavinGaile

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 2:00 am

Lelouch wrote:
Shotty wrote:

what's ENB?

game is awesome btw

Spoiler:

Source.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 2:24 am

ENB mod, It's a graphical mod, improves graphics overall etc. I had it put to ultra, my entire screen was blurry af. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warframe clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe clan!   Warframe clan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warframe clan!
Page 1 of 1