)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Favourite game of all time

Go down 
+15
GavinGaile
Phoenix
Lord_Draco
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
Alex
Shotty
Styrke~
ExiDux
Commander Bacara
Danek
GONZA
Vader
KingYodah
EpicJK2
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Favourite game of all time Empty
PostSubject: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:52 am

Hey all, I was just thinking since its the end of 2013 soon I would ask people on the forum what's their favourite game of all time. I have to say mine is Dark Souls. I had the single best experience with it that i think I've ever gone through with a video game. The difficulty, the story line you piece together as you progress and the sense of accomplishment you get from defeating a difficult boss\area was a massive relief from the hold your hand RPG genre that has started to come about these days. Please share your favourite games and reasons why!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:58 am

JK2 - do I really need to say why?
MineCraft - why? I simply cant resist fighting 3 bosses at once (even tho I did it just once xD but it was quite a challenge, hard as if I tried beating aju for black flame). Building large-scale projects and getting stupidly rich is my goal hehe
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 1:08 pm

Honestly, I'd have to go with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64. One of the best, first 3D games made. Awesome story, and great adventure. And to this day, it still has either a very high to perfect rating. (More on Zelda, my brother is getting the newest one, A Link Between Worlds, for his birthday, so can't wait to play.) (Also, I totally know what his present is, and he doesn't. xD)
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 1:28 pm

I dont have the best one of all time, but the one from my profile pic is for me the best one of 2013. No game made me feel so related or connected with the characters, it has some serious load of feel xD, well the gameplay and IA its brilliant i ve never see something like that before. Really if you have a ps3 check it out, you will not regret.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 1:47 pm

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1/2
Oblivion,Skyrim
Fallout 3/New Vegas
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 1:58 pm

Spiderman 2002 The game, i loved that game and Star Wars Bounty Hunter, both for GNC:)
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 2:14 pm

i do not have exclusive favourites, how odd that might sound. i have played hundreds of games on many platforms and i have no true favourite.

but i will try to form a list of games i like more then others :
- metal gear solid sons of liberty (ps2)
- devil may c r y 3  (ps2)
- zone of the enders and zoe 2 (ps2)
- doom 2 (pc)
- star trek online (pc)
- bulletstorm (pc)
- deus ex hr (pc)

well i could go on eternally, i like many games without giving any of them a definite favourite position. some are very old, others are damn new (lol).
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 3:48 pm

Favourite game of all time Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_The_Hyperstone_Heist_GEN_ScreenShot1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styrke~

Styrke~

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 3:52 pm

Well...

• Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen.
  • Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.
  • Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Two.
  • Legacy of Kain: Defiance.
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
  • Star Wars: Republic Commando.
  • Star Wars: Battlefront.
  • Star Wars: Battlefront Two.
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
  • Star Wars: Jedi Outcast.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 7:11 pm

Crysis Series! Same with the GTA series, can't get enough of them. (JK2 too, duuh. Razz)
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 9:46 pm

Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot - Cortex strikes back and Crash Bandicoot - Warped as well. I liked the games since moment I saw them first time and I wanted to play them so much. And when I got to them I spent hours playing it.
JKA - that was the very first multiplayer game (I think) I ever played (cant remember other), I spent lot of fun whiles there, then 2 years ago I converted to JK2
CoD4 - lot of times I wanted to play it in last several months but somehow I cant get to it and im kinda off practice soo, heh

Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:17 pm

Jedi knight 2 (uncommon-rarely atm though)
Jedi knight 3 (rarely-very rarely)
Runescape 3 (common atm)
Runescape 2007 (always ofc)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeTue 31 Dec 2013, 1:09 pm

JK2, Monkey Island and Rome Total War (probably the new one if I could play it) ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeTue 31 Dec 2013, 3:12 pm

JK2, Skyrim and Starcraft 2 ftw?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jan 2014, 4:12 pm

My all-time favorite game is actually a tie between these two games:
Tales of Symphonia(GCN)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age(GBA)

Other favorites include(In no particular order):
Custom Robo(GCN)
Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS)
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon(GBA)
Tales of Xillia(PS3)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons(GBC)
Arc Rise Fantasia(Wii)
Pokemon (various systems)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PC)
Terraria (PC)

Just a note, the systems listed are purely the ones I have played the games on.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jan 2014, 9:24 pm

Great answers! I'd have to add KoTor into my list and Star Wars Galaxies before the NGE.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jan 2014, 10:05 pm

I played a lot also all the JazzJackRabbit games Cool
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jan 2014, 11:58 pm

Final Fantasy VIII

Would never even consider another game replacing that as my #1 game. For a while in my teenage years, this game was my life. I've completed it more times than I can remember, still play it occasionally now, over a decate later, listen to the soundtrack on youtube, and still enjoy looking at walkthroughs, discussions, trivia, tattoos, drawings and various related subjects. I talked about it all the time at school, I played it all the time at home, I literally had trouble concentrating in my lessons, because I was daydream playing FFVIII. This game changed my life more than any film, book or TV show, ever could have.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 12:47 am

Yea, the Final Fantasy series in general is great.
Back to top Go down
GavinGaile

GavinGaile

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 1:42 am

You know, I've never even played Final Fantasy, and on the one side, it has a huge pull, but on the other, I really don't like Japanese-type Anime games.

Hmm... What to do, what to do...

Btw, my fave game of all time is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 1:51 am

And what about the games which we played as little childs, the good ol' DOS games (some of us might not even have been born at that time when the games first came out, like Vader, Shotty or BDL) ?
Im sure you know games like
Prince of Persia
Prehistorik
Jurassic Park
Lion King
My favourite from that era are also TIM (The Incredible Machine), Micro-Machines, Pinball.
What about yours?
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 7:01 am

I have Gameweekend, and i have random-type games, but I am rather strategic-medieval typ, and some of this games i deleted so:

1. Star Wars Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast
2. GTA San Andreas
3. Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods
4. The Settlers VI: The Eastern Realm
5. The Sims 3
6. Minecraft
7. Gothic 3
8. Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors
9. Age of Empires 3
10. The Settlers VI: Rise of an Empire
11. Cultures 3 Northland
12. LoRT: The Battle for Middle-earth II
13. LoRT: The Battle for Middle-earth II The Rise of Witch-King
14. The Witcher

Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 8:11 am

Alkalan wrote:
LoRT
Lord of Re Things
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 8:33 am

Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Call Of Duty: Black Ops I & II
Lego Star Wars: The complete saga
Half Life 1 & 2
Lego Bionicle Heroes
Splinter Cell
Star Wars: Battlefront I & II
Portal 1
Star Wars: Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City (PSP)
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 8:34 am

Hey BDL, if you will ever want, we may have fun in some bit older version of CoD ( 4 ) xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game of all time   Favourite game of all time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite game of all time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next