)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

My apologies

Go down 
+2
mantA
GavinGaile
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GavinGaile

GavinGaile

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jan 2014, 9:41 pm

Hiya, all!

First off, I'm sorry I haven't been on, much, lately. Actually, that's what I wanted to talk about.

I am fairly new to JK2, and I must admit that I, as I said, haven't been online much. Life for me in general is getting back on track (my job, my writing) and also some new situations I've never before had any experience with have come into play in my life, recently.

I still want to play JK2. I still want to be in SoL. (I believe my poll is currently up). And I am still commited to the clan. I just have very little time. This means, though, that I will be online less frequent, but not that won't be online at all.

So, sorry for not mentioning this sooner.

Anyhoo, I'm at work ATM, and I'm really not supposed to do shit like this in the boss's time (Wooh! Rebel me!). Razz

See you on the servers, soon!

With a warm /dchug to everyone,
And a Happy New Year,

GavinGaile.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 1:24 am

Hi gavin, it s cool to have u in the sol clan. Your poll has ended today, i assume. The admins should take care about yourforum status etc. Soon.

Well i dont think it is a bad thing being inactive in the server but it is ok if u can visit the forum from time to time.
I also have studies what needs to be done also, and i am sure the others do that too. Even if it s work or study, life makes us busy and make us being absent from the game.

It s ok. Dont woorry about that. As long we hear a signal from u, it s cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 6:46 am

np gaile, but we appreciate your notification! that is very good to know, so we wont be tempted to think you're gone.
You passed your member poll anyway today Very Happy gratz!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 8:14 am

Happy new year too, and no worries, things will wait on you here Cool
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 9:01 am

It's a good thing you posted and letting us know. Smile We'll be waiting for the moment you can come play. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GavinGaile

GavinGaile

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 9:51 pm

Thanks for all the messages, you guys! And thanks for having me in SoL! I'm proud to be one of you -- I mean, one of us, of course!

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 1:47 pm

Thank you for the notice Gavin.

Please update us if you feel gaining your red spark is too difficult alongside your working life, we will consider options for you. In my opinion as long as you show an enthusiasm it should be rightful you can have the chance to become a member. In the mean time congrats on your recruitment! ^_^
Back to top Go down
GavinGaile

GavinGaile

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014, 8:11 am

Thanks, Kernow! It's gonna take a bit of planning, but I think I'll be able to Force (^^) some time into my schedule for SoL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My apologies
Page 1 of 1