)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Problem, admin can help me ?

Go down 
+5
Xasomur
Vader
KingYodah
Zelah
Smatch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Smatch

Problem, admin can help me ? Empty
PostSubject: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 11:43 pm

Hello,

My name is Smatch,

I am old player(8 years ago) and i was kickban by admin for one chat kill.

I think it's harder and there is not a lot of player on jk2.

For the game, can you unban my address ? It is : 85.201.200.91

I won't ask my F.A.I. to change ip fixe --> dynamic  Very Happy 

Thank's for unban.

Smatch.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 2:20 am

You were not banned for simply one chatkill. You were banned for repeated laming, resisting admin actions, and trying to get me, the admin who banned you, to accidentally sleep and ban another member of SoL and myself. You are on a first stage ban of 1 week. After that week is up you will be unbanned. I personally do not appreciate your attempt to tell the events of what actually happened incorrectly to give admins a bad name.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 2:48 am

Admin please move this topic to proper section
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 2:50 am

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 4:40 am

Zelah, the ban needs to be reported Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 4:50 am

It was xasomur Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 4:50 am

he used the name S3KKO
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 5:25 am

oh yea, good job Zelah. seems all legit to me.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 5:26 am

Thanks Xaso Smile
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 5:38 am

Lying to get unbanned? D:
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 7:41 am

Good work Zelah Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 2:38 pm

For what it's worth you will be unbanned on the 13th
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 4:49 am

He is going around his ban as I saw him on server with the forum. I was unable to get online and find this ip but i thought HCs should know
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 5:07 am

I kickbanned him, Zelah.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 5:08 am

Mk thx Smile
Back to top Go down
Smatch

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 5:53 am

That's why you are stupid.

Enjoy pro.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 6:00 am

Insulting us does not accomplish anything for you. The easiest way to dissolve the situation is to just wait out your 1st stage ban. Aggravating the situation only takes the risk of making it longer which is not in anyone's best interest.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 6:00 am

Dude. U have broken the rules several times. And u are banned for one week. Just live up as a man and go out for some fresh air and come back in a week.
Back to top Go down
Smatch

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 6:25 am

AHAHAHAA...

You think i am 13 years old ? Idiot !!!!

1 SoL x 1 SoL = 0
Back to top Go down
Smatch

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 6:26 am

(_)_)==D - - - Zelah
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 6:34 am

Smatch, if you have nothing to say, spare yourself and us and... say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 6:35 am

Well said xaso. Could forum admin lock this topic to keep any escalation down please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 6:36 am

ok, good thought Zelah.

@ Smack, if you really wanna apologize or get in a constructive discussion, you may open a new topic. but if you open another topic for empty insults, I will delete it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem, admin can help me ?   Problem, admin can help me ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem, admin can help me ?
Page 1 of 1