)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Rudeness-_-

Go down 
+8
DoZeR~
BlueNinja
Grimmjow
Battledroidlover
Kernow Pilgrim
Pipsquid
sebbat
Grimlore
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:58 pm

I got back on at 8:40 or 8:50 and a guy named [=ATS=]DaPadawan was on and i was getting rudely talked by him and lamed by n00bs. I don't think this guy is in ATS.If he is mind giving him a lesson of mannners and the lesson of not messing with me?I know some of you think a jerk for trying to get Dudeman kicked out once but i am past that and this guy is the one causing me stress by being such a jerk by being rude.Can you talk to this guy about a lesson of Kindess? scratch Sad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad

ANd if this guy is a n00b not in ATS can u Pwn him and tell hi m2 not mess with me or get a kick or a ban? Sad Sad Sad Question Question Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad scratch
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 3:24 pm

Dapadawan is a cool guy, i talked with him, he is cool
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:21 pm

Ignore him or fight him, that simple
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 6:32 pm

I wonder if this is a coincidence....

Dapadawan is DudemanLG Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 8:17 pm

LoL it could be??
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 8:18 pm

No it is him, 100%
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:07 pm

People only think it's funny laming when others becomes mad and u try to hunt them or kill them etc. So just ignore them let them kill u if they get pleased over that Razz

But still i understand that u think that he's annoying but when u call him a jerk etc. he just finds it funny and then he keeps attacking u
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:08 am

Guys, when noobs just come on and insult people, ignore them. But when pros come on and start laming you, fight them, it increases your skill greatly and people start to respect you.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:03 am

BlueNinja wrote:
Guys, when noobs just come on and insult people, ignore them. But when pros come on and start laming you, fight them, it increases your skill greatly and people start to respect you.
i agree totally with u this stronger ur opponent ur fighting this stronger u get urself
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:36 am

Kernow if it's Dudeman would u mind asking him to switch his name back 2 original? I am sorry for making this cuz i thought it was a guy trying to ruin my chance of starting over in ATS and i am just asking for this cuz i never recognize people easily when they change their name and i am being honest with you all on this
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:39 am

stop complaining Wolfe
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:51 am

Mmm if it is dudeman then i dont think we have a problem, he seems a cool guy. Also i completly agree with Blue's statements.

When i first started playing JK2 mp, waffle used to lame me everytime! Now ive trained and worked hard and improved my skills the guy doesnt lame me much anymore.

Ok hes a hell of a player so he still could pwn me easily if he really wanted to, but because ive improved my skills he knows im too much of a handfull to bother with when there are people online he can lame and pwn easier with less fuss. Its all about giving and gaining repect from these guys.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:27 am

Dudeman is the most funny guy of ATS Wink
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:30 am

agreed with u phoneix Dudeman is a funny guy (sometimes..) but herny since when have U ever had this happen to you?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:02 am

sebbat wrote:
Dudeman is the most funny guy of ATS Wink

WRONG! I'm the most funny guy in ATS Razz
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:13 am

to tell you all the truth, almost all if not every last one of the lamers. all they are looking for is a response.. if you give them that, then they have won.. just ignore them, and about 90 percent of them will find someone else to bother. if you give in, and start talkin trash, oh man, then its on. and you will have no peace until you /disco from the game. just a little tip Wink
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:36 am

Has this ever happened to you purp? if it has can u PM me a story of it?
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:07 pm

lamers happen to everyone. its just part of the game. but after years of playing this game, i have noticed things. in almost all of my playing days, i have seen lots of people get lamed. the ones i see getting lamed the most, are the ones complaining about it. so say you get lamed.. and you respond by saying blah blah blah.. (meaning whatever you would normally say to a lamer that just lamed you) i'm willing to bet, that lamer just targets you, over say the others he was laming. the others probably said nothing, just kept playing. but since you have a problem with being lamed. his target for the day is you.. in other words, lamers are just jk2 players that are bored. since you have a problem with getting lamed, it becomes a new game for them.. lame the guy that dont like to get lamed.

in short, juust dont complain. of course in your case, it seems you have a personal thing with dudeman, i only read a post about you and him, so i'm guessing you two dont get along. in my earlier post, i said 90 percent. the other 10 percent are the ones that have certain problems with others. that, well, is between the two said parties. work it out with him. this shows a less childish way of solving things than just complaining. hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:31 pm

guess it would purp guess it would i didn't know that DaPada was dudeman,but you make sure it IS dudeman for me?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:14 pm

Karma for Hern and Purple - xD

Of course I told Wolfe about not giving lamers a reaction but meh, its like gettin blood from a stone. Wolfe you like to complain lots on forum and server, 99% of people laming you are because they look for you to say "LAMER!! FUCK U NAB!" and they will "lol" and carry on.......

Advice: Stop complaining and keep a low profile......if pigs fly.....
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:15 pm

if they fly i can have flying pork lol..

and how can i keep a "low" profile?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:15 pm

A waste of breath u reckon? mmm :/
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:23 pm

Always Phoenix.....always........
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:34 pm

A little advice grim. Keeping a "low profile". It means go on the server and STFU till u leave. keep conversation limited, u can interact with others in duels and stuff yes but dont say more that u have to. ignore lamers, dont rise to abuse ect,ect.....
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:35 pm

Grimlore wrote:
if they fly i can have flying pork lol..

and how can i keep a "low" profile?

Keep your mouth SHUT -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rudeness-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudeness-_-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: