)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Rudeness-_-

Go down 
+8
DoZeR~
BlueNinja
Grimmjow
Battledroidlover
Kernow Pilgrim
Pipsquid
sebbat
Grimlore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got back on at 8:40 or 8:50 and a guy named [=ATS=]DaPadawan was on and i was getting rudely talked by him and lamed by n00bs. I don't think this guy is in ATS.If he is mind giving him a lesson of mannners and the lesson of not messing with me?I know some of you think a jerk for trying to get Dudeman kicked out once but i am past that and this guy is the one causing me stress by being such a jerk by being rude.Can you talk to this guy about a lesson of Kindess? scratch Sad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad

ANd if this guy is a n00b not in ATS can u Pwn him and tell hi m2 not mess with me or get a kick or a ban? Sad Sad Sad Question Question Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad scratch
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:48 pm

keeping your mouth shut doesn't help at times when u see admin abuse ninja-_-

@Phoenix even u have 2 say something about abuse of something,etc.

@Kernow Sometimes even i have something 2 say about somethings,but people tend 2 not take it in my perspective-_-
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:53 pm

Thats cos ure perspective is biased, immature, one sided and victimized. Providing no help what so ever to a justified outlook on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:56 pm

ik kernow it isn't like that sometimes
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:58 pm

How hard is it to ignore them? If you do what you do when I attack you with them (Teleport, auto kill, freeze), That gets them more annoyed, therefore, they will attack MORE. FIGHT THEM
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 3:00 pm

dude sometimes they are 2 much 2 fight alone and i sometimes need help from u guys.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 3:06 pm

Like I said, just dont do what you do (Teleport, auto kill, freeze), and youll be fine. If you need help, i'll be willing to help any day.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 4:36 am

Right grim im gona be honest. I dont know u that well but i dont think u such a bad bloke, ur heart is in the right m8 but u can get a little irritating. You have to drag up every single little thing that happens to u! Ur always complaining about something or other and sometimes these complainst arnt even true or viable. Or u put spin on things to make whatever your complaining about a worst situation than it really is.

Yes your right, sometimes if i feel strongly enough about things i will make my feelings known. But not about every damn thing that happens.

Sometimes the way u go on, its like ur the only person in the whole of JK2 who gets lamed, spammed or abused!

We all go through it m8! Its just how u handle it. like kernow and others have said, keep a low profile and dont react so much.

Remember lamers love reactions.

IF YOU REACT U ARE JUST GIVING THEM MORE AMMO!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 5:58 am

I will do as u say guys...

Though the only reaction a nooby lamer is gonna get is a swift GK 2 the face
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 7:25 am

grimlore, i dont think you understood the reply i made? usuallly, lamers are very good. they just get bored with normal play, so they turn to laming. i'm sure they are too much for you to handle 1v1.. even 3v1 might not be enough. there in lies the secret.. ignore them, let them kill you.. they are looking for stimulation.. when you fight back and talk trash, thats what they are lookin for. just stand there, let them kill you 1-20 times.. i could almost promise you, after that 20th kill, of you just standing there not fighting back.. they gonna move on to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 8:14 am

or wait for them 2 lame a admin and wait for the moment of no return if u know what i mean.

Agreed with kushy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 9:43 am

Grim, think about what you say before you say it because right now, many of your posts have no meaning at all.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:15 pm

I guess i will do that bluey
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:38 pm

syrsly grimlore.... when are they going to ban you...?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:49 pm

when they tell you to stop abusing admin on me and just help me-_-
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 4:00 am

I have no admin right now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 4:33 am

ik that but when u get admin again swear not to abuse it anylonger
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 5:41 am

Abrum said, that he uninstaled all his games from all his Star Warses to WoW ... he left gaming, but i hope, he will get back Wink
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 6:21 am

I better hope he doesn't abuse admin unlike last time heky
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 8:29 am

Omg Wolfe he didn't abuse - you lamed and disrespected and you got banned. Abuse isn't abuse if the guy "abused" has been against the rules of the server. Thats like stealing, gettin arrested and then shouting at the police "This is Abuse!"
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 8:32 am

Grimlore wrote:
I better hope he doesn't abuse admin unlike last time heky

I am doing, like i never saw this ok ? ... it is the best for you.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 9:47 am

Ok maybe u are right but he was messing around like moving me and putting me in a grip state and he did same thing 2 you sort of and u kicked him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness-_-   Rudeness-_- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudeness-_-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: