)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Let's Play a Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2945

PostSubject: Let's Play a Game   Sat 22 Feb 2014, 10:11 am

First topic message reminder :



Ok not a creepy game Razz. Someone posts a movie reference and other people have to guess what it is! Once it's been guessed correctly, the winner makes the next reference. Or all just post references and everyone guesses.

I'll start with an easy one;

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.”

Go!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend


Posts : 5789

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 8:14 am

Angelis wrote:
I meant famous quotes from movies, not just one line quips you find in multiple movies
Make up your mind. First you tell me not movies, then yes movies. And all the quotes posted are one line quotes so you contradict yourself there too.



___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 8:16 am

KingYodah wrote:
Angelis wrote:
I meant famous quotes from movies, not just one line quips you find in multiple movies
Make up your mind. First you tell me not movies, then yes movies. And all the quotes posted are one line quotes so you contradict yourself there too.



No I have been saying the same thing the whole time, you just misunderstood.

And as one line quotes, it has to be something you would find in only one movie, or one or two movies. so that it can actually be guessed. Not something like as xaso said: "ditto" which is actually a word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 8:36 am

Ok because I started the game I'd like to explain the rules:

Post a quote from a movie, it doesn't have to be a well known movie but it has to be a quote. It probably shouldn't be too obscure because after all, this is just a fun game.

Anyone can post a quote from a film, but if you reply to a quote make sure you quote the quote Razz.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend


Posts : 5789

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 8:47 am

Okay thx Epic Smile

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 9:00 am

EpicJK2 wrote:
Hmm, if it isn't Hot Shots is it Top Gun? It sounds familiar.

Well done mate, you got it  Smile  Top Gun.

Ok another, considering we havent had any for a while as we had to get Yodah up to speed Wink (we love you Yodah!)

"It's a facking Anti-Aircraft Gun Vincent!!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaver



Posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 9:18 am

Angelis wrote:
Here is a new one:

"He didn't fall! inconceivable..... Why do you keep using that word?, I don't think it means what you think it means."
The Princess Bride!

Ok someone put up another reference if their isn't enough in my place!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 9:25 am

Phoenix wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
Hmm, if it isn't Hot Shots is it Top Gun? It sounds familiar.

Well done mate, you got it  Smile  Top Gun.

Ok another, considering we havent had any for a while as we had to get Yodah up to speed Wink(we love you Yodah!)

"It's a facking Anti-Aircraft Gun Vincent!!"


Lol I thought it was either Top Gun or Hot Shots!.

That my friend is Snatch, one of my favourite films.

'You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice


Posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 9:27 am

Pirates of the Carribean!!! Very Happy

___________________
SWTOR RULEZZZZZ

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 9:37 am

EpicJK2 wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
Hmm, if it isn't Hot Shots is it Top Gun? It sounds familiar.

Well done mate, you got it  Smile  Top Gun.

Ok another, considering we havent had any for a while as we had to get Yodah up to speed Wink(we love you Yodah!)

"It's a facking Anti-Aircraft Gun Vincent!!"


Lol I thought it was either Top Gun or Hot Shots!.

That my friend is Snatch, one of my favourite films.

'You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?'

Pirates of the carribean, since zelah made no quote, I'll make one:

"What's the matter colonel sanders!!! CHICKEN!!!?!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaver



Posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 5:15 pm

Angelis wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
Hmm, if it isn't Hot Shots is it Top Gun? It sounds familiar.

Well done mate, you got it  Smile  Top Gun.

Ok another, considering we havent had any for a while as we had to get Yodah up to speed Wink(we love you Yodah!)

"It's a facking Anti-Aircraft Gun Vincent!!"


Lol I thought it was either Top Gun or Hot Shots!.

That my friend is Snatch, one of my favourite films.

'You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?'

Pirates of the carribean, since zelah made no quote, I'll make one:

"What's the matter colonel sanders!!! CHICKEN!!!?!?!?!?!?"

I feel that is Spaceballs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 11:41 pm

Reaver wrote:
Angelis wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
Phoenix wrote:


Well done mate, you got it  Smile  Top Gun.

Ok another, considering we havent had any for a while as we had to get Yodah up to speed Wink(we love you Yodah!)

"It's a facking Anti-Aircraft Gun Vincent!!"


Lol I thought it was either Top Gun or Hot Shots!.

That my friend is Snatch, one of my favourite films.

'You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?'

Pirates of the carribean, since zelah made no quote, I'll make one:

"What's the matter colonel sanders!!! CHICKEN!!!?!?!?!?!?"

I feel that is Spaceballs...

Yeah you got it, here is another one:

"he slimed me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 1512

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 2:06 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend


Posts : 5789

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:16 am

7 days..

Shouldn't be hard to guess this quote

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:23 am

'You'd better not be back there jacking off to the Japanese comics, I swear to God'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5186

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 9:06 am

KingYodah wrote:
7 days..

Shouldn't be hard to guess this quote

The Ring.

"I ate his liver, with some fava beans..... fthfthfthfthfth"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend


Posts : 5789

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 9:20 am

Good BDL xD
Battledroidlover wrote:
"I ate his liver, with some fava beans..... fthfthfthfthfth"
And drank it with some nice Chianti
xD

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5186

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 9:54 am

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 1512

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 10:04 am

Dumb and dumber Very Happy

"So you must be the monopoly guy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend


Posts : 5789

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 10:05 am

Heh Silence of the lambs, I love that movie, so thrilling for me

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 10:08 am

GONZA wrote:
Dumb and dumber Very Happy

"So you must be the monopoly guy!"

Ace Ventura When Nature Calls!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 1512

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 11:46 am

exactly!
Another one:
"Im sorry, i couldnt resist..."

That was a sad moment Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Wed 28 May 2014, 10:03 am

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4127

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Wed 28 May 2014, 10:33 am

Lemmie throw one out there. It'll take you guys yeeeeears to figure it out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

___________________




Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Wed 28 May 2014, 11:27 am

Vader wrote:
Lemmie throw one out there. It'll take you guys yeeeeears to figure it out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I GOT IT

ITS STAR TREK!


here is mine
"I named him freckles"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy



Posts : 1562

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Wed 28 May 2014, 1:32 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

The Replacements! I watched that last week. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Game   Today at 6:24 am

Back to top Go down
 
Let's Play a Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» lets play a game, its called lame excuse
» Game crashing when trying to join/play a game
» The problem is this the people who play the game.
» Arcade games
» Hidden Expedition 7: The Crown of Solomon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: