)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyri

Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!   Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 8:07 am

Okay considering I have not been on in quite a while and I'm not going to be active too often in game for a bit, but I will be back. I have decided I just want to quit SoL. It is nothing against anyone it's just I do not wish to be in a clan anymore.. I'm so happy people wanted me to join but I am not much of a special member anyways so its not going to be a major change I'm still going to play on SoL just as before!
ANYWHO If anyone was wondering about my absence I told a few people but i'm just gonna say it again, I've been moving pretty far away from my old house sooo it's taking longer then expected but I will have no internet therefore no jk2. AverageGuy is also leaving SoL I'm pretty sure he will explain more about it.. But I hope non of this changes your thoughts on keyri Very Happy I believe I've been a pretty fair player on the game and just being in a clan isn't for me, I's sorry if anyone is angry I am trying to say this in the nicest and less weird way as possible hahah

Thanks for having me anyways!  Very Happy 

Well yeah...
The lobsters have NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS I PROMISE FORGET ABOUT THEM....... 0.0
Byebye!
 cat  I love you 
-Keyri
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!   Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 8:19 am

Keyri wrote:
I am not much of a special member anyways
HEY

Just yesterday I put your membership poll on hold cuz you didn't fight for red spark D:
Dun leev :/

And play at SoL serveeeeeeers
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!   Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 8:23 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Keyri

PostSubject: Re: Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!   Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 8:35 am

I'm sorry... xD Ta' se ceart go leor brea liom tu fos'  Wink 
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!   Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 8:45 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Keyri

PostSubject: Re: Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!   Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 8:45 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!   Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 10:00 am

cya around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!   Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lobsters are calling.. MUST ANSWER THE LOBSTERS!!!
Page 1 of 1