)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Light vanishes in the dark!!

Go down 
+21
bossboss
ExiDux
Phoenix
Shotty
Hektor
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Igrom
KingYodah
fisTo
Axel
EpicJK2
Lord_Draco
mereel
andy
Zelah
Vader
Reaver
Danek
Light
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

Light vanishes in the dark!! Empty
PostSubject: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 2:23 pm

Yesterday and today were my last days as a SoL member. I have been thinking a lot about this for some time and I decided to leave both the clan and the game. I really appreciate all the things that I shared with you guys, but I think my time has come to an end here.
The reason why I came back almost like a year ago, was because the last time that I left the clan, it wasn´t in a good moment. People were going inactive, some members were leaving the clan and the ones who were active, they weren´t on the server because no one was there. So it wasn´t a good image as I remember, and I came back because I felt in some way guilty for not having helped the clan in those times and I also missed the clan as well. So when xaso told me (and the other members) to come back because SoL was active again, I decided to take that opportunity to help in any way I could. I was so glad about that, and eventually many new and dedicated members start to join the clan (Zelah, yodah, shotty, etc.), and old members were coming back as well (Cib, Bacara, Hek, Tim, etc.). So I think I tried to contribute in any way I could, and now that the clan is fine, I don´t think I can contribute nothing more and if I leave now, it would be best moment to do it because old and new members are pretty active and they are interacting in the best way to keep going with this clan. I remember when people said in the past things like "We are doom" or "JK2 is dead mate", but while we are still here, JK2 will never die!!
I have to apologize though due to leaving as being an HC. I really appreciate all the ones that voted for me in the past to be FA, DC and HC (today), but now that I am leaving I have to give up my HC. I personally think that Zelah can perfectly replace me if he accepts, however, HC admins will decide what to do with my HC position. I wanted to be a council member in the past, but I realized that it would have been too much work for me (and I am not thaaat active on the forum). That's why I think I fit more in administrative positions xP
Leaving the clan is also like a proof that I won´t come back to the game again, and if I do it someday, it doesn´t mean I will play the game often. I have to admit that in all this year I really have missed Hora, Sebb and Striker (my padawan), maybe if they had come back, things would be have been different for me, although someday as today I would be leaving the clan and the game.
I have finished my year of income to the faculty, and this year I am starting to study my career, and I also want to try new things that will occupy my time too. That's another reason why I am leaving too.
I have been a SoL member for almost 4 years, from March 13th 2010 to March 7th 2014, here is my old questionnaire on the page 8: https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t94p105-questionnaire (It's in spanish, I never translated sorry xP). The reason why I chose the name of "Light Master" it wasn´t due to I was a master on the Light side of the force or due to I wanted to sound arrogant lol, it was because I wanted to be a person who could illuminate the way, who could show you the light in the darkness, who could try to convince the others to love instead of hate, who could try to find a solution in a peaceful way instead of the fighting way, etc. and be a master of it.
I don´t know if I managed to show that side of me, and I apologize if I ever have done the opposite thing (find a solution in the fighting way, show the darkness in the light, convince the others to hate, obscure the way, etc.), and if someone have ever felt insulted or disqualified by me. I am a human being too and I can do mistakes, but I don´t take that as an excuse to be fine with me if I do mistakes. I try to learn as much as I can from my mistakes.
I want to say thanks to all the members that I shared a bond here in the clan and outside the clan, for encouraged me in the "dark times", for letting me be part of the clan, for sharing cool duels with me, for drawing me a smile when I wasn´t in my best mood; thanks to all of you guys!! I personally believe that if we could create a clan in which people respect and tolerate each other, understand the others, try to help the people inside and outside the clan, try not to think of people as an enemy but like a person who has a different point of view of the things, etc. I think we can do the same with the world (even if sometimes we do mistakes or we lead some debates to an unhealthy discussion in which we fight).
Here, one of my favorites quotes:

Mahatma Gandhi wrote:
Be the change you wish to see in the world.

I really enjoyed been here in this clan, but it's time to say goodbye to )>SoL<(~LightMaster/)>SoL<(~LightMaster!! This is not an easy thing to do for me, but I need to do it. I will miss you guys, and I will never forget about each of you, I promise!! I wish the best of the best for all of you!! I might only enter the forum to see my PMs, so if someone wants to send me a PM for something in particular for the clan or for some tip in anything, feel free to do it!! Very Happy

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU GUYS!!!

Light vanishes in the dark!! Shot0231

Greetings,

Nicolás

Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 2:29 pm

:'(

Good luck with life Light, will miss you
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 2:39 pm

NOOO LIGHTMASTER! :(I wish you luck on the next things you will seek to accomplish later - I bid you a farewell and to be forever, to be someones torch in darkness whomever that will be.

[Good luck friend!]

Light vanishes in the dark!! Energy-you-bring-ball-of-light
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 2:45 pm

Light vanishes in the dark!! Nooooo11

Who will I fight as my equal now? D: (not really equal, but ping wise)
Sad to see you go Light we were just dueling today, and you said you had a great time and now this. D:

But if it's what you want, then buena suerte mi amigo.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 2:46 pm

Light!!! D: I will miss you my friend and thanks for the vote of confidence Wink. I hope you at least come visit the forum. I wish you the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 2:54 pm

it won't be the same without mr peaceful guy but good luck light :'( i'll miss you lotz
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 2:58 pm

Good bye mate. It's hard to see you go (So many oldies leaving! D:). I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful life, as great as you been with us. I hope that you continue to remember that you are Lightmaster, and in your personal life you continue to illuminate those around you, as you have here in this clan. You been a member, mentor, friend, and family. Smile

Don't forget about your SoL family here. Even if you don't visit the forums, we will always be with you..

May the Force be with You.

~Mereel
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 9:00 pm

Farewell Flying Pizza, my rival. You have been a worthy adversary on the field of battle and always fought with honor. I will always remember our battles over who is the god of the culinary realm, battles that shall be sorely missed.

~Makaracorn

Inside joke
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 9:06 pm

Sad I'll be sad to see you go mate, we've had some good duels over the last few months and you're always a laugh in game.

Good luck in the future and pop in and see us once in a while!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 9:15 pm

Farewell light, it was more fun with you around.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 10:15 pm

Farewell o.o says goodbye to you as well Very Happy and chubby/fisto wishs your a very happy future
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 10:46 pm

Light NO, NOOOOOOO, you owe me so much duels Sad

Why this D:, you said you want to challenge me for purple flame....
Light vanishes in the dark!! Tumblr_mebk3m8XpW1rm9znho1_500

Yoda wrote:
Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall
Yoda said this in movie, sure you earned recognition, respect, you did a lot for us but I don't wanna night fall upon you, I really want to have lot of fun with you Sad

Wherever you will go Light, have fun with it and I wish you all the best and remember, SoL is still around
Hope to see you again
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 10:54 pm

See you, Light, I'll always remember your latency issue.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 12:41 am

We'll all miss you light!! :'(
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 12:48 am

Light vanishes in the dark!! Dr.-Who
Light vanishes in the dark!! SmithCry
Light vanishes in the dark!! Tumblr_m6p97eYrcg1rqg00io3_500
Light vanishes in the dark!! Spiderman_crying

I refuse to remove you from the roster or the member list!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 2:00 am

Xasomur wrote:
Light vanishes in the dark!! Dr.-Who
Light vanishes in the dark!! SmithCry
Light vanishes in the dark!! Tumblr_m6p97eYrcg1rqg00io3_500
Light vanishes in the dark!! Spiderman_crying
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 2:12 am

Light vanishes in the dark!! Buzz-Lightyear-Free-Falling-Nooooo-Reaction-Gif-In-Toy-Story-2

I will miss you Light. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 3:38 am

Have a great time out in the open world.

If you ever decide to come back, the door will be open Smile

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 3:56 am

That time has come for you, as it has for me, and as it will for everybody. But one thing is for sure, you truly are the LightMaster, this clan wouldn't have been the same without you. Your also had great game craft, we had some close tourneys, 1 victory each in tourneys if I am right, I am genuinely happy to have shared this experience with you.

I want to wish you the best of fortune in all your future endevours, and hope you a fulfilling life doing the things you love to do. Take care.

I too have come to a simlar conclusion, I have uninstalled jk2, and shortly, once I've finished looking at relevant forum topics I'm still intrested in, intend to deactivate my profile on here too.

Our time to move on has come.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 4:19 am

Phoenix wrote:
That time has come for you, as it has for me, and as it will for everybody. But one thing is for sure, you truly are the LightMaster, this clan wouldn't have been the same without you. Your also had great game craft, we had some close tourneys, 1 victory each in tourneys if I am right, I am genuinely happy to have shared this experience with you.

I want to wish you the best of fortune in all your future endevours, and hope you a fulfilling life doing the things you love to do. Take care.

I too have come to a simlar conclusion, I have uninstalled jk2, and shortly, once I've finished looking at relevant forum topics I'm still intrested in, intend to deactivate my profile on here too.

Our time to move on has come.

You don't need to deactivate your profile! Sad
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 4:37 am

You cant do that D:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 5:11 am

No distractions  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 5:26 am

Phoenix wrote:
No distractions  Smile 
that is an illusion. distractions are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 5:44 am

Distractions for procrastinators are like crack for heroin addicts.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 6:50 am

Xasomur wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
No distractions  Smile 
that is an illusion. distractions are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light vanishes in the dark!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next