)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

For Dragonball Z fans.

Go down 
+7
Axel
Proballboy
GONZA
Vader
Lord_Draco
andy
EpicJK2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

For Dragonball Z fans. Empty
PostSubject: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 8:34 am

This is a parody series all voiced and re-animated by a small group, it's hilarious for those of you that have watched the show.

Enjoy Smile!
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 8:42 am

I loveeeeeeeeeeee that series Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 1:29 pm

Such a fantastic series. I've watched it many times now. I love how they portray a lot of the characters. I can't wait to see what they do with Cell.

Though I feel Yugioh Abridged should be mentioned. Since Yugioh inherently has more plot elements that can be made fun of. That and 95% of the voices are done by the same guy, which sounds like it would be boring, but he manages to make each voice so different.

Yugioh GX abridged is also quite funny, despite it having lower-quality voice recording. It's not that far in, but with the whole school setting, there's a ton of potential for them to poke fun at it.

The last one I am going to bring up is Fairy Tail Abridged. Axel pointed me in the direction of this, and I must say it was pretty hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 2:30 pm

Yes all good series. xD
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 3:27 pm

This is hilarious ! didnt know about it xD
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 4:04 pm

This is good. Shh It's not pro... <.<
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 4:37 pm

OMG PROOOOOOOOOOOOOO why you no play???
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 4:45 pm

Proballboy11 wrote:
This is good. Shh It's not pro... <.<

Definitely not Pro. But seems to have a connection to Pro. If you see Pro, tell him that we miss him in game here. Tell him he should drop by every once in a while. Can you do that, Not Pro? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 5:13 pm

Will do. I think he has lag issues on the eu servers but i will advise him to get on it more to hang with the crew more.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 6:27 pm

Pokemon Abridged: https://www.youtube.com/user/1KidsEntertainment/videos
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 9:21 pm

Mahagoni
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 11:49 pm

http://teamfourstar.com/
they have been making those comedy type of dubs for a while now. I think I have seen one of the early episodes 3 years ago. I liked how they dared to attempt to hide after edits into the cuts from the early vegeta fights. last time I have seen abridged was against vegeta...

Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014, 1:11 am

Yes Xaso xD
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014, 2:08 am

Proballboy11 wrote:
Will do. I think he has lag issues on the eu servers but i will advise him to get on it more to hang with the crew more.

This sounds like quite an excellent development, Not Pro.

If pro decides he should wants to get on, he should be aware that he can send me a message on steam or skype.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 7:00 am

yugioh abridged and DBZ abridged best evar!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 8:59 am

Screw the rules, I have money.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 3:23 am

Though the Sword Art Online Abridged Series I watched recently is shaping up to possibly be better than YGOTAS and TFS DBZ Abridged.

The whole online game element opens it up to some great jokes. Also, there's a lot of really great lines.
Back to top Go down
Beef Surprise

Beef Surprise

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 3:50 pm

I am a purist...

http://www.dbz.tv/3/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Dragonball Z fans.   For Dragonball Z fans. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Dragonball Z fans.
Page 1 of 1