)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Ow3n video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samfp



Posts : 246

PostSubject: Ow3n video   Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:34 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VOsg0HE1lo


Link for broader opinions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 5:06 am

Maybe he just has high sens ? :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 5:15 am

sens =/= accuracy. lol?

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ow3n



Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 5:49 am

i know you never played tffa or duels nf.
i did alot in the past and people got alot of skill there (iam not here to say nf players are better then force players since its a total different game for me)
i played with the best players who played tffa (esl and other big tournament). there were days where people played tffa for 3 hours in a row without breaks.

i dont know what you think but in that case you have to call all the great players who played tffa nf cheaters for their good aim:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bPBwqyj9Mc (just an example of good players..i can upload demos of old tffas if you like)

and cs players for example got a much better aim and its alot harder to aim there correctly...so you call good players there cheaters aswell?

its not like iam aming the enemy correctly at every time but when i do a red oberhead there and he is infront of me ofc i just try to hit him correcty. and its funny because in tffa i was never plaised for a good aim.
in a nf duel a aimbot isnt even really important since you have to decide on your own when you punch and how u run and roll.
its more about timing and positioning. ofc u need to aim a bit but players who spamms yellow or blue doesnt have to aim at all.
if you would know exellent kickers like president sean or people from zedi/.be/eo etc you would even realize that people who got a good kicktiming could easily beat a kick script. since there aswell its all about timing and positioning. (same goes to tffa nf).

i have always been kinda adicted to jk2 (which wasnt good for my social life ofc) so i played and trained hard to play as good as i can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ow3n



Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 5:54 am

and i dont say iam a pro at force. i trained alot with snute pickler crazy and other force players in the past (i dont know if you know any of them).
thats where i learned how to play. in a nf duel i beat them and in force they just made fun of me and my skills (so i trained harder and harder to get better and better at force)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp



Posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:09 am

That doesn't address all the tells of aimbot in the video, I'll write more when I'm home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ow3n



Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:13 am

sry for spamm but how about uploading the whole demo? the attack where i dont hit at all. where i totally miss my hits. where i dont aim good at all. the video just shows the parts where i hit or nearly hit him pretty good... in that case i which the aimbot off and on whenever i like?
just type /cheaters in console and u will see that iam using jkmf... you can try jkmf if it detects cheats or not..i havent seen any which is working on in (the guy who made it is some jk2 player so studies maths/informatics and did this as some kind of bachelor work/ final work for your studies and university)

kind regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ow3n



Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:18 am

Samfp wrote:
That doesn't address all the tells of aimbot in the video, I'll write more when I'm home.

and its funny that you believe some1 like boss who made the demo Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp



Posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:47 am

I made the demo. I recorded for about 6-7 minutes, I didn't pick out anything except where your Aimbotting is most obvious. I believe you use aimbot selectively. I posed as boss to see if you would make it easier for me and reveal anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 7:25 am

Sam you seem really hellbent at this point.

EDIT: by this I mean. Video's can be clipped, frames can be re-arranged, etc. I could make a video of yoda laming everyone in the server If I wanted to, all I would need is paint (or photoshop) and windows movie maker. just replace models, with saber up, and paste yoda's name on whoever said something mean. Not saying you would do something like that, but I have seen that owen does infact have jk2mf installed, and the command has shown him as cheatfree. I would believe that before a short clip.

~Angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 9:30 am

we dont have to get ridiculous here. sam has no need to fake a video, ok?

we have the jk2mf info, that says legit. idk how jk2mf works and how reliable it is. I didnt have the time to test it and I dont have it now.
we have that video, and some of the parts look suspicious to me too. that is all I can say so far.

For those who believe in jk2mf, the case is clear Smile

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igrom



Posts : 1132

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 10:16 am

I hit like this sometimes, in FFAs. Owen's a good NF player, I'd say it's genuine ability.

You should upload the whole video to give us material to compare. Even if he does use aimbot selectively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp



Posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 12:44 pm

This is getting silly, it is evident and I should not be having to back this corner.

It is clear that he is aimbotting in the video, maybe I need to refer some more experienced players to the forum to reiterate this point. You must all understand that I didn't crop these videos from hours of gameplay it was from roughly 5 minutes of fraps snapshots, each lasting 15 or so seconds.

I cannot fathom how you can all be convinced regarding jk2mf. Is it not clear to you all that he has since installed jk2mf to prove he is no longer using eVc? Is it not also clear that Ow3n's ffa skills have suddenly sunk without explanation? I find this really troubling that this had turned to Ow3n's defense. I should not have to make this any clearer or spell it out anymore.

Angel, I could use eVc on SoL servers for as long as I wanted, it is not compulsory to have jk2mf installed to play on SoL servers. You can use KS and eVc and it will show up as status 'unknown' on jk2mf /cheaters list.

I think Ow3n has done some very clever backtracking and is trying to prove his innocence by swiftly installing jk2mf and making a point of it. It's fine for you to say about your missed hits Ow3n, but everyone needs to remember the following happened within a very short timeframe:

Ow3n targeted a bot instead of an enemy player, a common tell of aimbotting.

He turned ridiculously smoothly AND fast, faster than I believe is possible, regarding I think clips 1 and 3 (?), this is especially noticeable given his unusually high sensitivity. It is fine saying that he does miss hits too, but my point from the start has been he is using aimbot selectively and uses it to retarget etc. which is why it hasn't really drawn attention, especially to untrained eyes.

The tracking on the jump slash as Headcrusher jumps away from him is far too accurate to be legitimate, and the fact that this movement could not be predicted in any way. None of Ow3n's aiming is predictive or pre-emptive, all his 'good' sabering has been instantaneous and tracking other players.

To have other members accuse me of trying to manipulate a situation is frankly insulting. Next time I will not bother to draw a serious case of misconduct and will allow a suspected hacker to enter SoL unnoticed. It disappoints me that I have to have members snapping at my ankles for trying to do what is best for the clan. I'm not trying to use clan loyalty as leverage by any means, but this guy showed up no more than 2 weeks ago, his credibility is pretty low in my opinion, especially given his links with Boss.

These claims of authenticity also stand for nothing in my opinion. As I stated earlier it is clear that Ow3n has since installed jk2mf. It surprises me that some of you are buying his guarantee of 'watch me from now on and you will see' etc. etc; If he does care about SoL and wishes to join, he would have to be plain hyper to even open up eVc after this.

I'd also like to point out, Ow3n, that when you say 'i trained alot with snute pickler crazy and other force players in the past (i dont know if you know any of them).' this makes me even more suspicious. I have seen old players and played with the likes of siny slayer sithy etc. and seen the difference between good FFA sabering and an aimbot. You saber nothing like them and distinctly lack any qualities that they show in ffa red slashes, no foresight, poor timing but seemingly incredible accuracy. I understand that you may be a good NF dueler but I don't see how his sly use of aimbot would be noticed here either. The reason we don't see him staring at people feet and tracking perfectly is because I believe he is simply tapping his aimbot bind. This is why it is hard to spot as it simply re-centers the crosshair on the target, and what is shown in the video are some careless anomalies where he has, for example, held his bind for longer allowing for it to track players.

Lastly, Angel, I don't appreciate being accused of having it in for Ow3n, I have no personal issue with the guy aside from what I think he is doing. You may well be convinced by his excuses but I'm sure I can see right through. His mercurial decisions and growing confidence lead me to believe he is trying to cover his tracks.

To me, most of his responses have been pretty devoid of any explanation and tend to just go off-topic, comparing it to counterstrike, good kick timing, with little to no explanation.

Sorry for the long post but this is pretty frustrating for me to see, and I am surprised by SoL's pretty lethargic and undecided response.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah



Posts : 2017

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 12:58 pm

I completely agree with Sam's post and have been saying it the whole time. Ow3n is a nice guy and all, but trusting him over a player in our own clan is ridiculous and as Sam said insulting. Sam is one of the best experts in the clan for this subject so believing this guy we've seen for like 2 weeks doesn't make sense to me.

And the accusation that Sam made up the video makes me very angry. He would have no reason to do so and again... it is ridiculous to think it is more likely that Sam faked the video than to think that Ow3n was aimbotting. That being said, if Ow3n wants to wait a few weeks to prove that he has stopped aimbotting, than I would consider adding him to the clan at that point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2832

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 1:03 pm

++ From me Sam,

I was hoping you would make a more explanatory post like this because I don't know anything about stuff like this, even after you showed me what it should look like I still couldn't see it. But after I spoke with Owen I noticed his NF skills drop a lot, he wasn't hitting the same shots he was pre talk.

After your well thought out rebuttal, I agree with you. I also want to say that a lot of guys, me included have no idea how this stuff works, so backing up an accused person isn't unthought of. I was in Owen's corner to some degree until your explanation.

I would like to see Owen either admit to aimbotting and agree not to do it again because people will be watching, or if he continues to deny it then his membership will be up for discussion in the member forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 1:16 pm

For the record, sam did not understand what I said. I said it is possible to cropped a video and make it fake, anyone could do it. I was making a point of how legitimate videos can be, not accusing sam of making up a video. Pay attention to what I say, not what you feel i said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp



Posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 1:24 pm

Angel, I'm getting sick of you and your patronising attitude altogether. Why would you even try and plant a seed of doubt like that unless you were trying to disrupt my argument. You're constant belittling of members is somewhat aggravating, don't talk down to me and tell me what to do, you implied that a video I made could be manipulated. You seem to have a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, as I have discussed with you before. I think you're a nice guy but you can be very condescending.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 1:59 pm

Samfp wrote:
Angel, I'm getting sick of you and your patronising attitude altogether. Why would you even try and plant a seed of doubt like that unless you were trying to disrupt my argument. You're constant belittling of members is somewhat aggravating, don't talk down to me and tell me what to do, you implied that a video I made could be manipulated. You seem to have a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, as I have discussed with you before. I think you're a nice guy but you can be very condescending.

When have I ever told you what to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp



Posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 2:01 pm

'Pay attention to what I say, not what you feel i said.'
'sam did not understand what I said.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ow3n



Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 3:08 pm

pls dont fight each other now :S
i dont want to destroy the clan or make anyone leave the clan just because i would like to join you :S

i really dont see the point why u samfp spend more than two hours to make people believe that i cheat. i dont deny thats its me on the video but i think angel wants to tell you that in the video u refer to some good hits in a ffa which took like 10mins.
i think its even more hard to time switching a aimbot on and off that fast and in perfect situations than just learning how to play nf ffa^^ i dont see a point aswell why i should cheat to join sol. its not like sol is refered to skill. i think sol is about friendly players who wants to enjoy a dieing game. and its not like iam a player like devy boss or any other guy who tells after they killed some1: you are trash iam the best. i just play and play and play. i lose i win and i say gf thats all. the game is nearly dead there is no money to earn no important tournament where u can be the best and my ego is good enough to accapt if i lose to some1 Smile
i see no possibility to make u believe that i cheat because i just think u WANT to believe in it :S

and my comparison to other games is legal because u dont seem open minded. i never saw u joining the pro@ nf tournament to see people duelling on high level. aiming like this is totally normal there. i dont play force that long to use grip and other stuff very well but i can use my saber. i know that i dont cheat and iam proud of myself that i never did.

you wont make me stop beeing the guy iam enjoying the game untill the last guy left. even if i wont be in sol i will show you all my respect and play against every1 who wants to play against me. who thinks iam a cheater just doesnt have to play against me since i dont force anyone.

at last i want to say that i prefer playing on a server with 5 cheaters and 5 fair players then a comunity which has only 5 players left. for me its fine to play against some1 who cheat because they arent unbeatable. if i lose i dont get mad since its a game which i love and its still just a game. people like boss and devy still brings activity to the server even if they dont act nice. but no one force u to play against them or talk to them. its always your own decision.

i dont need to grade my self anssurance using cheats in a dead game to flame people who arent that good (even dont want to be good because the game is fun even when you lose). i dont think any1 saw me ever acting like that and i will never do.

i dont know how you would make people believe if u cheat or not. if you would rage and insult every1 like you tried to make me rage on the server :/ i dont want to bring any troubles to sol so its up to you to decide if you would like me to be part of the sol comunity.

kind regards (sorry for mistakes its rly late and iam tired as you can guess Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 6:41 am

Samfp wrote:
Angel, I'm getting sick of you and your patronising attitude altogether. Why would you even try and plant a seed of doubt like that unless you were trying to disrupt my argument. You're constant belittling of members is somewhat aggravating, don't talk down to me and tell me what to do, you implied that a video I made could be manipulated. You seem to have a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, as I have discussed with you before. I think you're a nice guy but you can be very condescending.

You know something Angel, he's actually right. It's something I've noticed on various topics on the forum that you "insinuate" something and when people attack you for insinuating something like that then you get aggressively defensive and say you weren't insinuating anything even though it's pretty obvious you were.... :/

Anyway we should revert the topic back to Ow3n.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 7:42 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Samfp wrote:
Angel, I'm getting sick of you and your patronising attitude altogether. Why would you even try and plant a seed of doubt like that unless you were trying to disrupt my argument. You're constant belittling of members is somewhat aggravating, don't talk down to me and tell me what to do, you implied that a video I made could be manipulated. You seem to have a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, as I have discussed with you before. I think you're a nice guy but you can be very condescending.

You know something Angel, he's actually right. It's something I've noticed on various topics on the forum that you "insinuate" something and when people attack you for insinuating something like that then you get aggressively defensive and say you weren't insinuating anything even though it's pretty obvious you were.... :/

Anyway we should revert the topic back to Ow3n.

I am a very blunt person. When I say something that is what I mean. I did not say "Sam faked those pictures, you POS." I am a blunt person. When I make a point of how factual a video can be "as proof." I was saying that videos can't be a real point of evidence, in any case. It has been scientifically proven. I was not making an insult at Sam, I apalogize if you think that is the case, but it is not. And now that I am done explaining what I said, let us get back on topic

EDIT: I even said in my original post, that I did not believe sam would ever do something like that. Stop trying to find something hidden in what I say, and take it as it is. I am not smart enough to make "seeds of doubt" or whatever that shit is, and I dont even have a reason to.


Last edited by Angelis on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:04 am

Well why did you even say that the video could be edited then ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:22 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Well why did you even say that the video could be edited then ?

I was making a statement for future reference. and that statement was: Try to find more proof to make someone guilty other then videos. I took alot of classes on how to alter videos, so I would like more proof in the future. alot of things I have seen as "Proof" around here are videos" BY THEMSELVES. And I just wanted to suggest a bit more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2832

PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:44 am

I have to say in Ang's defence, that I also questioned the couple of clips that were in the video, mainly because someone could spec me and see some good hits in a couple of duels. However I realised quickly that I didn't really know what I was watching in that video so my judgement was skewed.

But I don't think this thread should be about Ang, it should be about Owen. And I think Owen made a good post which seems to have been overlooked because of this other discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ow3n video   Today at 1:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
Ow3n video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Worst Video Game You've Ever Played
» Fanmade WARHAMMER 40K video
» The Video Game Chronology Project 3.0
» Better D&D video
» scientists say video games boost brain power and multitasking

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: