)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Gonza says bye

Go down 
+15
Proballboy
TheGraanulaarian
Angelis
mereel
Lucifer
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
Zelah
Danek
Vader
Hektor
EpicJK2
KingYodah
GONZA
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its time...
Yeah, since I am as active as Outcast Razz And you never see me cuz im busy with Life stuff (University friends and all), plus I never played again since...idk, I will leave the game, not the clan.
So I will visit the forum for a few seconds like im doing it these days but you wont see me ever again at the server Sad

This is it, I will hang my blue flame and move on...
It was the greatest experience that an Online Game could give me ever, it was like making a new "International family" for me, thanks for the good times shared at the server!
And thanks to every member i met since 2008, the old ones, the ones who are not here anymore, the new ones, thank you all for the funny moments Smile
I will visit the forum sometimes!
Good luck to everyone !!

Chau amigos!
2008-2014
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2014, 12:15 pm

Xasomur wrote:
Gonza, what if we try to get all the South American players back to the game? Very Happy
Lol its okay Xasito, thats not the problem Razz Im not active, only that, and I spend time with another things right now.

Just remember my ass, like Exi hehe
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 1:21 am

Gonza you and I are in the same boat, I suppose it makes it all the more special when we decide to come onto the game once in a while to see old friends.

Gonza wrote:
It was the greatest experience that an Online Game could give me ever, it was like making a new "International family"

Amen. Good luck in life and doubtless will here from you again! Don't pull a Seb now! Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 1:28 am

Sebb was back for like a week Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 1:51 am

:(

[Pissed cos I missed him xD]
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 3:22 am

holy mother of bump :3
Back to top Go down
サヤイザナミ
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
サヤイザナミ

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 3:48 am

Bye Gonza! Never got to meet you ingame but you sound like a nice person!
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 3:57 am

Thanks kern and nice to meet you japanese buddy xD good luck man!
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 5:44 am

GONZA wrote:
Its time...
Yeah, since I am as active as Outcast Razz And you never see me cuz im busy with Life stuff (University friends and all), plus I never played again since...idk, I will leave the game, not the clan.
So I will visit the forum for a few seconds like im doing it these days but you wont see me ever again at the server Sad

This is it, I will hang my blue flame and move on...  
It was the greatest experience that an Online Game could give me ever, it was like making a new "International family" for me, thanks for the good times shared at the server!
And thanks to every member i met since 2008, the old ones, the ones who are not here anymore, the new ones, thank you all for the funny moments Smile
I will visit the forum sometimes!
Good luck to everyone !!

Chau amigos!
2008-2014

I'm like.... not mentioned in any of that..... bastard.... <33333
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 6:59 am

you are with the "new ones" Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 2:04 pm

Cya Gonza.
I should still have some screenshots that prove you where once active. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonza says bye    Gonza says bye  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonza says bye
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2