)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Another Harmonize Update

Go down 
+2
KingYodah
Harmonize
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmonize
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Harmonize

Another Harmonize Update Empty
PostSubject: Another Harmonize Update   Another Harmonize Update Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 4:12 pm

I don't like to give bad news, but I'm going to take a break from JK2. 
Everytime I'm available to play and check the server list, I just see bots or other random players, and my current schedule doesn't really allow wiggle-room to get on later in the day so that I can play with everyone else (which is what I used to be able to do).
The last week or so I've been trying to change my routines a bit, but it hasn't been working and it's just left me feeling resentful.
So I'm taking a couple months off the server until life changes enough to the point that I can rework things. JK2 is awesome and I personally hope that I can give it some more attention down the road!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Another Harmonize Update   Another Harmonize Update Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 7:39 pm

Months?? Cmoon :/ whyy
Back to top Go down
Harmonize
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Harmonize

PostSubject: Re: Another Harmonize Update   Another Harmonize Update Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 8:38 pm

I give that timeframe because that's when some significant changes are expected to happen with my current job. I'm definitely looking forward to that part at least
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Another Harmonize Update   Another Harmonize Update Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 8:44 pm

Work comes first mate! Have fun and look forward to when you come back to the game.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Another Harmonize Update   Another Harmonize Update Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 10:40 pm

Good luck with it :d and dont forget to find a while to relax (e.g. with us :d ), looking forward to see ya again
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Another Harmonize Update   Another Harmonize Update Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 11:11 pm

GL with your life Harmonize.. it's the most important thing which many players dont know Very Happy

Cya Wink
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Another Harmonize Update   Another Harmonize Update Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 12:38 am

Good Luck Harm. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Another Harmonize Update   Another Harmonize Update Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 1:24 am

Good luck on your job Harm! Hope to see you again soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Harmonize Update   Another Harmonize Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Harmonize Update
Page 1 of 1