)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Video Game Music (VGM)

Go down 
+20
Xemnas
Vader
Xasomur
Spartacat
KingYodah
Haydrix
Alex
LiQuid
Ajunta Pall
Lord_Draco
Lucifer
GONZA
Danek
Angelis
TheGraanulaarian
Hektor
EpicJK2
ExiDux
Axel
Proballboy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 11:08 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't think anyone has done this yet, so I'm gonna start it. Post video game music (vgm) that you like.

(Also, when I searched that today I found this)

Smooth uploaded that 4 days ago. lolz

Probably one of, if not the best soundtrack in Mario Kart 64. Something about it is just magical, driving in space seeing the faces of characters and listening to the music blends quite nicely.

Edit: Catching up on some of the stuff Smooth did, and I'm shocked at this one.

Just.. wow.

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing what people post. Smile

NOTE: THIS WILL MOST LIKELY STIMULATE YOUR MEMORIES OF PLAYING GAMES BACK IN THE DAY. IF YOU FEEL ANY NOSTALGIA PLEASE CALL 1-800-SOH-APPY.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2014, 10:50 am

I love Kiefer Sutherland, but he will never ever be the true Big Boss/Snake!
Back to top Go down
Haydrix

Haydrix

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2014, 12:37 pm

LiQuid wrote:
And guess where my name comes from Wink !
LIQUIIIIIIID!
Back to top Go down
LiQuid

LiQuid

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 3:31 am

Proballboy wrote:
The first MGS is and will always be my favorite game of all time.

Exactly ! If you have played the first MGS in your young days, and it's not your favorite game ever , there is something wrong with you ;D ! I can't count how many times I have finished it ! After 3 times you get the Tuxedo , but I must have finished it about 15 times !

And yeah In the third Big Boss wears a Raiden/Raikov mask , if you have selected 'I ike MGS2' in the menu. But I selected MGS1 back then, so I missed that shocking moment hahaha Very Happy

The new game is good, the engine is fantastic, probably the most realistic engine I have ever played. They changed voice actors because Hideo didn't think David was up to the face motion capture, Kiefer was. Hayter is the real Snake/Big Boss , really a shame to change it after all those years , he must have been the voice actor fo about 16 years, ( since the MSX versions didn't have no voice :p )
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 1:10 pm

I have it and beat it so many times I can't even count! Honestly after playing the 2nd one I never continued the series because I heard so many bad things about it. I might pick some up later in my life but right now I don't really feel it.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 7:42 pm

If you're an MGS fan you have to play MGS3 at some point. It's arguably one of the best of the series and it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
LiQuid

LiQuid

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 9:40 pm

Agreed, MGS3 is probably the most perfect game on ps2. The story is the best in the series. It's (storywise) the start. A young Big Boss in the cold war. Mgs1 was in the 90's with the Solid Snake clone. And you have a young babyface Ocelot ! But If you have the chance maybe you should go for the Substance version, since it has a better camera angle. The original is like MGS1, lean against a wall it shows whats behind. The rest is from above. Substance has a MGS4 camera, it follows you around and you can turn the camera around you, but no bird perspective. Makes it much more challenging !
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 3:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5eHXH0gXyI&index=1&list=PLbT-G74Bx4J97UMf_wDi3C8ZKDFRa6-lq

This will probably be my next LP. (ofc I still have to finish OoT 3 heart run, and then there's also the first LoZ I have to finish)
(shame you can't make playlists work on the forum lol)
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 7:20 pm

Do you mind putting it here through the youtube button? xD
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2015, 1:53 am

Vader wrote:
(shame you can't make playlists work on the forum lol)
It just shows the first video and doesn't switch like in a normal playlist.

Just like that. Plus it doesn't show the next song after it in related/suggested videos. So just click on the link. ^^
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2015, 3:10 am

I see xd, i just when i saw that long suffix in the link lol
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2015, 5:54 am

CEILING CAT IS NOW REVIVING THIS THREAD

Angelis wrote:
My favorite Razz

Fine choice, Angelis! cheers

Vader wrote:
Probably one of, if not the best soundtrack in Mario Kart 64. Something about it is just magical, driving in space seeing the faces of characters and listening to the music blends quite nicely.

Vader, that is not one of the best songs from Mario Kart 64, that is the best song from Mario Kart 64. So magical!

Proballboy wrote:
Oh if your talking long save files....

I have over 500 on Fallout 3 alone. These are my 2 favorite songs from there.

Haha, amazing songs. Proballboy, I remember many years ago how we would argue over which one was better: Fallout or Elder Scrolls lol.

You three have good tastes! I really like this KOTOR 1 song, for me it played when I started talking to Carth about his past, he'd get really emotional, then the violin starts playing, and feels start getting intense.

Also, this song from the Sims 1. I could have chosen other songs but I chose this one. The Sims 1 had better music than any other Sims game, in my opinion. Please enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2015, 6:12 am

Made fighting droids fun.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2015, 9:28 am

Danek wrote:

Made fighting droids fun.

Make sure BDL doesn't hear you say that...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 12:43 am

++ for Dark Souls! It has a great soundtrack.

Wandering out into the dangerous areas and coming back to the welcoming bonfire of Firelink Shrine and this music!

Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 1:18 am

It sounds cool, in my videos you can hear Two Steps From Hell songs, id spam so hard this thread with it lol, that many good songs they have
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2015, 11:01 am

These guys do some amazing work on video game music

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcEG3V33KZkelRfFtNua9BA

Video Game Orchestra they're called. They cover everything from Zelda to Kingdom Hearts to Metal Gear Solid.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2015, 2:08 am

Combo Wombo!

The creator of this decided to combine Castlevania and Bloodborne to create this. You may want to check his other works as he has and continues to make excellent remixes of music tracks from video games.

Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2015, 4:07 pm

Original:

Acapella:

(I have the sudden urge to play this, expect some videos soon xP (won't be a 100 percent run, just a nice casual playthrough of the game, might do a 3 heart run as well since it's been yeeeears)) (AND YES I'M AWARE IT WOULD BE THE 3RD ZELDA GAME GOING AT ONCE XD)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2015, 5:25 am

you still gotta continue oot. if I hadn't exams, I wouldn't have let you slip on this...
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2015, 2:35 pm

Click me, your ears won't regret it. xD

2 days ago I started playing that, because of all the talk about it. And truth be told, it's actually pretty damn good, and the music is too! I've already recorded some of this game. There are 3 endings, I've done the 2 easier ones on my own, and I'm doing the harder one while recording. Anyway, enough talk about it, go play it or watch it. (would recommend playing it, but watching is ok too)
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2016, 8:02 am

Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2016, 8:19 am

Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2016, 8:45 am

Alex wrote:

Hyyyyyyyyypee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Music (VGM)   Video Game Music (VGM) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Music (VGM)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next