)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I have the best songs for Killtracker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavin

Gavin

I have the best songs for Killtracker Empty
PostSubject: I have the best songs for Killtracker   I have the best songs for Killtracker Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 2:16 am

Today I went on a shopping-spree and got 3 albums to put on my kill tracker.. i now have over 50songs.. and guess what I got in one?

THE ALMIGHTY "SPONGEBOB'S GREATEST HITS" LOL..
It's got 19 songs about spongebob on Buy one get one free for 8 quid... *High five Kern Very Happy*

I got James Blunt from Oxfam (i love you before you say anything xD) and Black Eyed Peas .. BEST!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: I have the best songs for Killtracker   I have the best songs for Killtracker Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 4:05 am

OMG i have The End too that is cool
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: I have the best songs for Killtracker   I have the best songs for Killtracker Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 4:07 am

Yeah Yeah, Sure Sure, Yeah Yeah, Sure Sure... WOW mad moment sorry xD

Whats 'The End' sounds like a PC-Game. :O
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: I have the best songs for Killtracker   I have the best songs for Killtracker Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 4:09 am

The End is Black Eyed Peas Album Smile
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: I have the best songs for Killtracker   I have the best songs for Killtracker Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

Oh Rofl, I basically base on the older fashioned ones, because the tunes are a bit better like 'Monkey Business' with Pump it, Don't phunk with my Heart, My style, Dont lie, My Humps, Like That, Dum Diddley, Feel it, Gone Going, They dont want Music, Disco Club, Bebot, Ba Bump, Union and Audio delite at low fidelity.

Most of the older ones but I do like 'I Gotta Feeling', thats a rit nice song though =)
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: I have the best songs for Killtracker   I have the best songs for Killtracker Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 3:20 am

Hahaha that song is THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT Very Happy, but I rather the album that you've mentioned
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: I have the best songs for Killtracker   I have the best songs for Killtracker Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 3:30 am

Hehe, I just got saluted.. GO ME I'M SPECIAL! =)
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: I have the best songs for Killtracker   I have the best songs for Killtracker Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 6:35 am

Get Basement Jaxx Wheres your head at good song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have the best songs for Killtracker   I have the best songs for Killtracker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have the best songs for Killtracker
Page 1 of 1