)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Farewell to JK2

Go down 
+17
raynE
Hektor
Battledroidlover
GONZA
EpicJK2
Lord_Draco
Proballboy
ExiDux
Vader
Reaver
Shotty
Danek
KingYodah
Lucifer
Xasomur
Zelah
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 10:25 am

Hey everyone, this is difficult to do, but I have thought for a while now and I know this needs to be done. I will finish out the current term for HC but afterwords I will be leaving JK2. I probably won't make it a hard stop, but I'll be on significantly less for a short time and then will fade into the void xD

I will be exceedingly busy over the summer and am starting at a new school in the fall which will take up a great portion of my time and I cannot afford for a ton of distractions. Some may know that I have been getting back into The Old Republic again recently so my jk2 time has taken a hit and I'm realizing it will only get worse. I'm posting this now so there is an explanation for my rejection of nominations (thank you to all who did <3)

I do intend to remain active on the forum for a good portion of time and even when I go completely inactive in fall I'll still check in every so often. In case I never post an official goodbye from the forum there are tons of people to thank :p

Nick, Xaso, and Vader: thanks for putting up with my noobiness with HC in the beginning. I truly believe this clan wouldn't survive with all 3 of you and I think it goes under appreciated.

Sam and Rachel (and anyone who showed me the ropes): thanks for putting the time in to train me and make me slightly less of an easy kill Wink

Danek: you get your own special subsection cause zanek totally deserves it's own Smile. You were always one of the funnest people and really encouraged me with nick to join the clan in the first place

Epic, Andy, Proball, Yodah, Hektor, BDL, Shotty, and everyone else who keeps the game alive and fun... Keep it up and thanks for all the enjoyable hours of fun and competition!

SoL Forever <3

Last edited by Zelah on Tue 17 Jun 2014, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 10:31 am

Sad

speechless, yet again.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 10:33 am

Goodbye crazy Troll, may hell watch over you ^_^
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 10:40 am

I will watch over him Razz <3

Again someone who leaves.. :/
You said you will be active to some extent on forums (post whatever from time to time pweez) and you not leaving SoL... at least that
But drop in from time to time to JK2 too (pweez again), especially when I was imagining future with you as with training and stuff regarding it..
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 10:48 am

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 10:54 am

Farewell to JK2 Tumblr_n62nsta1hc1sems1do1_500

Farewell to JK2 Tumblr_mg9yc0rTvh1qjccmko1_500
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 11:05 am

Shotty wrote:

What I feel in a nutshell Sad (Even though I'm not active!)
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 11:10 am

DON'T MAKE ME PULL OUT THAT PICTURE! D:
Screw it.

Farewell to JK2 Nooooo11
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 11:17 am

life before games, goodbye for now great sol player zelah.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 11:33 am

You were in the clan just only one year and changed our clan and the people around you so much in such little time. I am glad I got to meet you and able to call you a clan-mate and a friend. I believe you are the one of the more influential people that has came into our clan and we are lucky to have you. I wish you luck in what you do and the most of luck in school. I wish I could say more but this just made me speechless.

Good luck and god speed.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 11:49 am

Farewell, Zelah.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 1:38 pm

Ty all <3

I'm not going anywhere yet for like I said im finishing out the term at the very least. I'll stay on the forum active and maybe even pop on server once in a while
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 5:13 pm

What maybe D:
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 8:53 pm

So sad Sad. You'll be missed a lot in game mate, glad you're still going to be around on the forums. Good luck with the new school!
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 2:00 am

Goodbye Zelda! Sad Good luck with your new school!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 4:53 am

Farewell to JK2 Tumblr_m0hryrATkN1r7bma7o1_400

Sad
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 11:13 pm

Reaver wrote:
Shotty wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 10:19 am

Farewell to JK2 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 11:19 pm

STEL- ..wait... ZELLLLAH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2014, 11:27 am

Hektor wrote:
Reaver wrote:
Shotty wrote:

what movies are those from? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2014, 1:39 pm

No idea really, Laffy. They just fitted my reaction to all of this. :c
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 11:59 am

Just to update everyone, I will try and stay until August when school actually starts. Leaving the game is harder than i thought it would be Razz
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 6:28 pm

You bastard Zelah <3
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 8:25 pm

Even then you could come from time to time to relax here <3
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 10:41 pm

you have an addiction to SoL, there is no cure.
Move sol to any other game and we all would still be addicted to that game.
SoL, i need some SoL, give me my SoL man !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell to JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell to JK2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next